baby daddy huh? I know the cutie pretty sure he don't have any kids
justice

United States

#8 Dec 23, 2012
Good guy and friend
ItsMe3D

United States

#9 Dec 23, 2012
I know him what it is what up? He's my Hombre.
truthhurts

United States

#10 Dec 30, 2012
Afraid to say so but yes, unfortunately I've went to school with this BOY, who now seems to think he is something special, growing up. I've known him forever and he thinks he's hard but the only thing that he does it talks hard. He is nothing to worry about. He spits a good game but has none. If it comes down to a problem, it won't just be him standing there he has to have 20 people with him to have his back and you better believe whatever his problem is becomes theirs too because there's no one on one when your a bitch. Dude tried to f*ck my boys girl but was unsuccessful so I know first hand how he is, on top of knowing him almost my whole life. Enough said. Carry on. Oh and he may have a kid, dude was f*cking ol boys girl when she got knocked up.
pimpstacks

United States

#11 Jan 1, 2013
I'm sure glad you know me so good.soooooo who are you or are you too scared to say its cool bro
someone

Granite City, IL

#12 Jan 1, 2013
pimpstacks wrote:
I'm sure glad you know me so good.soooooo who are you or are you too scared to say its cool bro

It's not too hard to fiqure out who this post is from. He has no children and it takes 2 to "try to get with someone". This chick your referring to isnt innocent. As far as needing someone to back him???? You must not know him at all. I think he can take care of himself. He's definately not a bitch/wimp...If you kow him next time you see him face to face why dont you let him know what ya think????
Yup

United States

#13 Jan 1, 2013
Lol pimpstacks? What an idiot. I've punked that joke of a human out more than once. That kids soft as cotton. TRUTH!!!
pimpstacks

United States

#14 Jan 1, 2013
another pus*y that won't say his name :-(
Mr Noodle

Granite City, IL

#15 Jan 2, 2013
she wishes Luke was the baby daddy instead of the "man-child" that actually is
Mr Noodle

Granite City, IL

#16 Jan 2, 2013
& to the fools that say Lukes a pussy & gotta bring 20 with him to a fight..that's the biggest crock of sh*t I've ever heard. Actually, it's the other way around. keep hiding your words on here cause you ALL are to afraid to say it to his face. Seriously, grow up & GET A JOB..McD's hires wannabees if you weren't sure!
facts

Granite City, IL

#17 Jan 2, 2013
Ive listened to Luke talk shit on the phone, then the guy offered to come to his house and he threatened to call the cops, dude is a joke. Talk about getting a job, maybe you can help luke get one he wont lose!!! Then again im sure stealing stuff is more important to him
someone

Granite City, IL

#19 Jan 2, 2013
facts wrote:
Ive listened to Luke talk shit on the phone, then the guy offered to come to his house and he threatened to call the cops, dude is a joke. Talk about getting a job, maybe you can help luke get one he wont lose!!! Then again im sure stealing stuff is more important to him
Wow "facts" for someone who says they know him. You need to update your info. Why would anyone call the cops if they are HAVING someone come to there house??? You sound really stupid posting that...lol. As for a job.... he has a great job(I'm sure much better job than you will ever have) and has NEVER "lost" a job from something he has done. Company close nothing you can do about that. As for being a joke....Can anyone explain to me why a name gets posted on here and all the creeper and trash talkers come out???? They dont post there real names and for sure wouldnt say it to his face!!!
White escalade

United States

#21 Jan 3, 2013
Luke is the father of Kristen Wilson's child she is just to afraid to admit it to the guy she's with I mean hell the baby looks identical to lukey just wait bro dat baby looks like you homie stop hiding the truth you need to move out of yor moms house on lake drive and move in with Kristen Wilson to help support your baby look relize life it's right in front of your eyes dude be a true father and not a dead beat father plz
pimpstacks

United States

#22 Jan 3, 2013
Gwaf ↑ that baby is not mine for sure. Its cody slaton baby
Yup

United States

#23 Jan 3, 2013
Kid looks like shrek too? That's rough
pimpstacks

United States

#24 Jan 3, 2013
Awwwwww

Since: Jan 13

Granite City, IL

#25 Jan 6, 2013
This dude is a homosexual just so everyone knows

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Granite City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jacobmeyers 12 min mister obvious 4
us steel layoffs or closing down? 32 min Carl Gallaher 237
all these people are trash 55 min truth 1
chuckie stevenson 57 min truth 9
Mandy martinez 1 hr truth 1
lauren "stu" stuart 1 hr truth 2
What ended up happening to the guy that sued th... 1 hr honor 8
Sillly pesky facts about the tax referendum 1 hr honor 101
Get to the polls and vote NO to the very substa... 2 hr Bar Fly 109
pontoon beach 11 hr in the know 22