motorcycle clubs. comments?
tlknsht

Chicago, IL

#7 Dec 8, 2011
Thing of the past
4sure

Dallas, TX

#8 Dec 8, 2011
Last year around Christmas time I was stuck behind a big group of them riding down Nameoki Rd ...."sleigh" and all.....randomly stopping and unloading presents to little kids. Can't be too bad of a Club.....just my opninion though.
CHOPPER

United States

#9 Dec 9, 2011
i dont know any of the new guys but 10 years ago they where strait up till they got a new pres and every body left where did all the old boys go
GANGLAND TV HATER

De Soto, KS

#10 Dec 12, 2011
hey chopper you couldnt of been more right .... back in the day it was a good thing .... the old crew still around but doing better stuff now days .....
Little Rascall Riders

Jerseyville, IL

#11 Dec 12, 2011
We are going to take over your local Walmart Stores soon if you do'nt stop parking in our handicap places
black widow

Jonesboro, AR

#12 Dec 12, 2011
Little Rascall Riders wrote:
We are going to take over your local Walmart Stores soon if you do'nt stop parking in our handicap places
you free spirits best stay out of the ladies dept and young men's dept that bush pilot territory
mc rider

De Soto, KS

#13 Dec 12, 2011
wore out .have no clue . the old members back 8-10 years ago was the real fsmc now ,yep not so much besides a few good guys left,it is what it is .
biker4life

Edwardsville, IL

#14 Dec 15, 2011
I think it's funny that your on here talking about the FSMC. When you have no cue what your talking about. And if you want to keep talking about the FSMC feel free to stop by 2013 rock road
wild hogs

Jonesboro, AR

#15 Dec 15, 2011
biker4life wrote:
I think it's funny that your on here talking about the FSMC. When you have no cue what your talking about. And if you want to keep talking about the FSMC feel free to stop by 2013 rock road
isn't that the new horseshoe lake. You can get a little rub and tug there
mc rider

De Soto, KS

#16 Dec 15, 2011
watch what you wish for biker 4 life ,and nobody really cares where your house is .it starting to fall in .maybe you should say meet at your gay meeting place eddies huh . get a clue not even what it use to be .wanna be biker and thugs .key word wanna be
mc rider

De Soto, KS

#17 Dec 15, 2011
biker4life wrote:
here is a address you can stop by and see me any thursday you would like .well bar atleast .hog pitt grafton ask for doc .feel free to try the all new knuckle beat down hamburger .
biker4life real mc

De Soto, KS

#18 Dec 15, 2011
mc rider wrote:
watch what you wish for biker 4 life ,and nobody really cares where your house is .it starting to fall in .maybe you should say meet at your gay meeting place eddies huh . get a clue not even what it use to be .wanna be biker and thugs .key word wanna be
Couldnt agree with you more.They just need to stick to jumping guys 4or5 to 1 so they look good .Cant even beat a guy up and feel good after for it .They will figure it all out one day .Moved away 2 years ago and still here the name gay spirts here and there .
occ

De Soto, KS

#19 Dec 15, 2011
Anyone know where the guys went or are doing from the old days like Mike,donnie,Raven,Goose . That was a crew in the days much respect .D C ,Tenn,Lighting all great men .
biker4life

Edwardsville, IL

#20 Dec 15, 2011
Mc rider i just drove to the hog pit and it's closed so feel free to stop by friday night 2013 rock road the FSMC clubhouse and the same goes for biker4life real mc and you can tell me to my face what you have to say

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Granite City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Skinny Dipping 48 min mahz 31
The Real Idol Reject 2 hr idol reject 13
Doug Smith 3 hr Curious minds wan... 5
Faith noser 4 hr Lucifers son in law 6
Kayla Bogue 5 hr mahz 6
Selling some stuff 7 hr mahz 7
Why do blacks try to justify violence? 7 hr mahz 21

Granite City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance