the rumors are true
same ol goon

Saint Louis, MO

#1 May 19, 2012
Katlyn Walker is a tad bit crazy, a whole lot easy, and more drama than a real world reunion special!!! Steer clear folks
jealous much

Belleville, IL

#2 May 19, 2012
Get over it what did she do to you for you to have so much hate twords her.
lmfaohahaha

Granite City, IL

#3 May 19, 2012
i cant believe how she goes threw men, ew!
Think

Belleville, IL

#4 May 23, 2012
I still think your one jelous bi*tch. Shi* goes away and you come right back. Once again, I ask "did she take your baby daddy from you?
haA

Belleville, IL

#5 May 23, 2012
i think its so funny how people want to talk shit on her. shes one of the best single mothers in this area. she goes threw men much?, i know she talked to a few, but she wont settle down unless she knws she can bring them around her kid. and trust me being her friend she never brings her kid around men unless she trusts them. so your most likely a jealous bitch she made a ass out of or she stole your man. LMAO
Wow

Frisco, TX

#6 May 23, 2012
Are you seriously defending her and ending it with "she probably stole your man"...... Because that's classy and something a young mother should do??
I don't really know the girl so I can't say how she is or isn't, but really? Defending herbwith "she probably stole your man" is laughable. You sound VERY immature to me.
haA wrote:
i think its so funny how people want to talk shit on her. shes one of the best single mothers in this area. she goes threw men much?, i know she talked to a few, but she wont settle down unless she knws she can bring them around her kid. and trust me being her friend she never brings her kid around men unless she trusts them. so your most likely a jealous bitch she made a ass out of or she stole your man. LMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Granite City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jeffrey Lewis. Is he single, asking for a friend 5 min Catholic Schoolgirl 1
We're is nick bonk 4 hr Smh 5
Sidewald on Century Dr. 5 hr Hoosier 5
The Behavioral Display of Bullies 15 hr Mahz 12
Toys for Tots and other grants.. 15 hr Mahz 18
Always asking for handouts 15 hr Native speaker 4
News Charges filed against Granite City man accused ... Mon Foofoo 12

Granite City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance