of 5
Next Last
mahz

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Jul 26, 2017
Judge Judy

Granite City, IL

#2 Jul 26, 2017
Yes? If you don't then don't worry about it.
mahz

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Jul 26, 2017
Judge Judy wrote:
She made the papers for being such a POS. It's everyone's business now, scumbag.
Foofoo

Caseyville, IL

#4 Jul 26, 2017
She carelessly put her kid in a life threatening situation. She's a selfish and dangerous person
that should be going to jail for a while to think about what she has done. MAYBE just MAYBE she'll
come to the right conclusion. Part of her sentence needs to be that she cannot have more children
unless she's clean for X period of time and can prove she's fit to do so to the court.
steve

Granite City, IL

#5 Jul 26, 2017
She use to give me head for $5
No kidding

Glen Carbon, IL

#7 Jul 26, 2017
mahz wrote:
<quoted text>

She made the papers for being such a POS. It's everyone's business now, scumbag.
Yeah well ur a pos also
No kidding

Glen Carbon, IL

#8 Jul 26, 2017
steve wrote:
She use to give me head for $5
Ur an assface
Fox 2

Chicago, IL

#9 Jul 26, 2017
Judge Judy wrote:
Don't worry about it if you don't know her. You can get the whole story tonight at 5:00 on fox 2 news. It will be on right after Judge Judy. Watch tonight to see who and what she is.
betterplace

Glen Carbon, IL

#10 Jul 26, 2017
Foofoo wrote:
She carelessly put her kid in a life threatening situation. She's a selfish and dangerous person
that should be going to jail for a while to think about what she has done. MAYBE just MAYBE she'll
come to the right conclusion. Part of her sentence needs to be that she cannot have more children
unless she's clean for X period of time and can prove she's fit to do so to the court.
and if she does all that, will you and the people of granite city be satisfied ?
TJ HOOKER

Mahomet, IL

#11 Jul 26, 2017
She just your typical granite city single mother
The Mayor should be fired for not cracking down on the drug infestation
Sam Adams

Mahomet, IL

#12 Jul 26, 2017
Add her to GC list of famous people
Lmao
Sam Adams

Mahomet, IL

#13 Jul 26, 2017
Fox 2 wrote:
<quoted text>

Don't worry about it if you don't know her. You can get the whole story tonight at 5:00 on fox 2 news. It will be on right after Judge Judy. Watch tonight to see who and what she is.
Did you see the neighbor interviewed
She said quote
"I wont judge her for doing meth....but she shouldn't bring the baby into it"
Granite City pride
Lmao
Family friend

Granite City, IL

#14 Jul 26, 2017
I've known her since she was an infant. She has endured many tragic events in her life. That is no excuse for her to keep creating havoc in her life but she has lived through things that break people, she is definitely broken and it is sad to see.
becky

United States

#15 Jul 26, 2017
She needs to fry for what she did. You can't even trust your own mom anymore? I'm an adult and have never over dosed on drugs and this poor baby has already odd once. Who knows how many times it happened and she wasn't caught.
No kidding

Glen Carbon, IL

#16 Jul 26, 2017
TJ HOOKER wrote:
Screw ur mom
mahz

Granite City, IL

#18 Jul 26, 2017
She's actually living in Mitchell. Not GC.
No kidding

Glen Carbon, IL

#19 Jul 26, 2017
mahz wrote:
She's actually living in Mitchell. Not GC.
Mitchell is granite u dum pos
VTEC Fan

East Lansing, MI

#20 Jul 26, 2017
Free Mitchell let us VOTE!
mahz

Granite City, IL

#21 Jul 27, 2017
No kidding wrote:
<quoted text>

Mitchell is granite u dum pos
Really? When they call the police, who responds out there? Not GCPD. When they call the fire dept, who comes to the rescue? Not GCFD. When they receive a ballot to vote, does it have candidates for GC city government? No, of course not, because it's not GC, retard.

You white trash maggots are so dumb and so mouthy.
Oh geez

Granite City, IL

#22 Jul 27, 2017
TJ HOOKER wrote:
Dont lump us all with this woman. Im a single Mom with a job, a car, a home, and a savings account. I take care of my child all alone and do not get any hand out or family support. Ive never smoked a thing in my life, or taken any drug. I dont have a criminal record not even a speeding ticket. You would never know who i am cause im not hood famous. Plenty Moms, some single Dads, exist in this town that do the right thing. You dont know them cause you dont see them at the bar or behind bars.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Granite City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drew El from T-Mobile 59 min Hannah 1
Who do you support for U.S. House in Illinois (... (Oct '10) 1 hr Well DUH 444
Amber Hewlett 4 hr Uuukno 1
Martin Padilla 7 hr Rudy P 17
Mayor Ed a no show at USS rally 8 hr Politically Incor... 50
Mayor's Trump hating antics 8 hr Poofoo 17
Biden chickens out on trip to Illinois 8 hr Rudy Papa 1

Granite City Jobs

Personal Finance

Granite City Mortgages