mahz

Glen Carbon, IL

#78 Dec 12, 2012
Just wondering wrote:
Excuse me? Sorry but you have never corrected nor will you ever have to. That was the first time I've ever posted anything? You must be severely retarded seeing how the name my post is under isn't whoever you were talking to before.
Uh huh. Same name, same posting style, same exact attacks 12 hours after our last argument. You must be retarded to think I don't see right through your lying little ass.
Cescelli

United States

#79 Dec 12, 2012
Actually not. Ill put my real name I have no reason to lie. Looks like other people just have the exact same opinion as I do. You know what I'm sorry for how incredibly dumb you are..I guess you can't help it. Your life must really suck.
say sum

Saint Louis, MO

#80 Dec 12, 2012
Cescelli wrote:
Actually not. Ill put my real name I have no reason to lie. Looks like other people just have the exact same opinion as I do. You know what I'm sorry for how incredibly dumb you are..I guess you can't help it. Your life must really suck.
What are you even talking about? Actually not what? You must really feel a need to be noticed haha.
Cescelli

United States

#81 Dec 12, 2012
No I was responding to mahz. My first 2 posts were under just wondering. And what tell hell are you talking about, no I'm not trying to be noticed. Read the conversation correctly and if your not an idiot maybe you'll understand.
mahz

Glen Carbon, IL

#82 Dec 12, 2012
Cescelli wrote:
No I was responding to mahz. My first 2 posts were under just wondering. And what tell hell are you talking about, no I'm not trying to be noticed. Read the conversation correctly and if your not an idiot maybe you'll understand.
If you're not an idiot you might know the difference between your and you're.

OH NO! Some mental midget on Topix called me dumb!

Good thing I don't come to Topix for validation.
Michael

Saint Louis, MO

#83 Dec 12, 2012
You guys are giving him a bunch of ammo for his life on fb. No one is scared of the big bad mma fighter. Just got better things to do. Besides he takes it in the pooper if u didnt know. Thats why he has so many pimples.
britttttttttannn nnnnny

Saint Louis, MO

#84 Dec 12, 2012
i love you Dylan(: your my bub no matter what.
Cescelli

United States

#85 Dec 12, 2012
mahz wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're not an idiot you might know the difference between your and you're.
OH NO! Some mental midget on Topix called me dumb!
Good thing I don't come to Topix for validation.
Haa! Great come back, I used the wrong your. Like that is going to hurt my feelings so bad. Haha. Ok we'll since I have things to do, and a life I'm done with this convo. I guess if getting on a website and bashing practically everyone on a hundred different posts makes you not feel so much of a complete loser then go you. At the end of the day all of us actually have family and friends that love us, while you are going to be at your mother's house crying while your masterbating and wishing you had someone who wasn't made of plastic and filled with air. Good day!
STFU

Saint Louis, MO

#86 Dec 12, 2012
Cescelli wrote:
<quoted text>
Haa! Great come back, I used the wrong your. Like that is going to hurt my feelings so bad. Haha. Ok we'll since I have things to do, and a life I'm done with this convo. I guess if getting on a website and bashing practically everyone on a hundred different posts makes you not feel so much of a complete loser then go you. At the end of the day all of us actually have family and friends that love us, while you are going to be at your mother's house crying while your masterbating and wishing you had someone who wasn't made of plastic and filled with air. Good day!
you must still be talking about dylan. blahblhablhaaa
johnny clutts

Granite City, IL

#87 Dec 12, 2012
dylan ur clown, all this isjust cown, but for real, dylan isnt scrawny, and he aint a bad guy neither, he is a nother human being just like me and you, and everyone, and being so, he has made mistakes, along with me and everyone here calling him a POS, no one indivudual is perfect, or mistkae free, s before you judge someone, why dont you take a step back, look in a mirror and say to yourself, i have fucked up just as many times as anyone else has.
mahz

Glen Carbon, IL

#88 Dec 12, 2012
Cescelli wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no! You said I live in mommy's basement and masturbate all day. The most generic, overused insult ever typed.

After that silly bullshit didn't phase me the first 5000 times it was directed at me, you think that all of a sudden your delivery of it will have the desired impact?

All you have done is show that you are not quite bright enough to come up with anything original. But we all knew that already. It was pretty obvious from you inability to form sentences.

Of course, you can't expect much from the type of slimy little maggot who hangs around with Dylan.
White cheddar

Granite City, IL

#89 Dec 12, 2012
mahz wrote:
He is a scrawny little punk.
He thinks he's tough but he's just an insecure little douchebag.
Tough guys don't walk around bragging about how hard they are. That's for insecure little boys worried about their swag.
Let him keep it up then he can work his way into prison where he will meet some real tough guys and actually get to have sex with some.
. Dude mahz, your the most annoying worthless person I have ever seen, get a damn life and get off the damn computer and stop talking shit about everyone else, you think your better than Dylan, but in reality your not, I bet when he gets your age he will accomplish tons more than you, your a bum.
Its_Me

Nashville, TN

#90 Dec 12, 2012
Wishing death upon people, hiding behind a computer. I bet not one of you will say this to his face. If you wanna talk about Dylan, do it to his face. You people are sick and I'm ashamed to say I have to share the same city with most of you.
Cescelli

United States

#91 Dec 12, 2012
mahz wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no! You said I live in mommy's basement and masturbate all day. The most generic, overused insult ever typed.
After that silly bullshit didn't phase me the first 5000 times it was directed at me, you think that all of a sudden your delivery of it will have the desired impact?
All you have done is show that you are not quite bright enough to come up with anything original. But we all knew that already. It was pretty obvious from you inability to form sentences.
Of course, you can't expect much from the type of slimy little maggot who hangs around with Dylan.

Your insult has nothing to stand on except my miss use of one word. I don't know if you can make yourself look any more of an idiot than you already have.

And for the record I've never hung around Dylan I barely know him. Do you even know him? I highly doubt it. If what I have said has also been said by 5000 people to you, maybe it's time to reevaluate yourself.
mahz

Glen Carbon, IL

#92 Dec 12, 2012
White cheddar wrote:
<quoted text>. Dude mahz, your the most annoying worthless person I have ever seen, get a damn life and get off the damn computer and stop talking shit about everyone else, you think your better than Dylan, but in reality your not, I bet when he gets your age he will accomplish tons more than you, your a bum.
Ok dipshit. Whatever you want to believe. I guarantee that if you took Dylan and his 10 closest friends, they wouldnt be able to accomplish what I have combined.
mahz

Glen Carbon, IL

#93 Dec 12, 2012
Cescelli wrote:
<quoted text>
Your insult has nothing to stand on except my miss use of one word. I don't know if you can make yourself look any more of an idiot than you already have.
And for the record I've never hung around Dylan I barely know him. Do you even know him? I highly doubt it. If what I have said has also been said by 5000 people to you, maybe it's time to reevaluate yourself.
You mean misuse of a word? Goddamn you're dumb.

Why do you bother? Do you really think your opinion of my faceless screen name is going to matter to me or anyone else. I guess if it makes you feel better about how much of a loser you are, then go ahead and vent. You petty attempts at insulting me don't even register. It's like a tiny little pissant trying to irritate a lion.

You use the most tired internet cliche ever to try and insult me and it's time for me to re-evaluate? What a dipshit. Come up with something original. Oh wait, you can't! You are a mental midget with no creative skills.
r123bc

Granite City, IL

#97 Dec 19, 2012
Dylan has an std, so beware
TROLOLOL

Hyattsville, MD

#98 Dec 30, 2012
I cent wait till all the granite city trash dies off and all the drug addicts rid of themselves. Dylan Hartman was a bully along with Dylan Dalton who tries to act like a bully. Truth is their both scumbags and nasty ass people sense why u are trash. 1 scuba down, one to go
Matt Jameson

Ballwin, MO

#99 Jan 4, 2013
This is pretty funny. Love you Dylan! All homo!
George Washington

Granite City, IL

#100 Jan 5, 2013
If I would've known that the country I founded would one day turn into a crowd of fat cowardice ridden morons I probably would've just said forget the war and smoked a field of weed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Granite City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
louann the loser 34 min bootydoo 6
Amanda Jones (Dalton) 1 hr Curiosity 1
us steel layoffs or closing down? 2 hr Eric 294
major cuts at school district next year 2 hr Allen Harper 34
Katie Meyer. (Apr '14) 4 hr Friend 23
GC Sluttttssss 6 hr The Scoop 2
Evie Marsala 6 hr Nasty pinero 21
More from around the web

Granite City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE