dylan dalton

Granite City, IL

#28 Oct 28, 2012
mahz you sound like an idiot lol. i dont go around bragging how im tough wtf are you talking about?
you are an idiot you all say how all i do ia talk shit but you contradict what you say by just sitting here talking shit on me when you probably dont even personally know me.
mahz

Belleville, IL

#29 Oct 28, 2012
dylan dalton wrote:
mahz you sound like an idiot lol. i dont go around bragging how im tough wtf are you talking about?
you are an idiot you all say how all i do ia talk shit but you contradict what you say by just sitting here talking shit on me when you probably dont even personally know me.
Where did I say all you do is talk shit?

You cant even read properly ya scrawny little punk.
God

Saint Louis, MO

#30 Oct 28, 2012
This is god speaking, my children my children. Its not like any of you really matter to anyone but yourselves. Love or hate the titan I created from lightning bolts and dragon bones he's still on your mind & honestly, if opinions changed the world, your lives probably wouldnt be so insignificant but as it stands, you are ants. Stop talking shit,wipe your fucking mandibles off & and continue on the meaningless journey my loving self has put you on.
rog g

United States

#32 Oct 28, 2012
You a lil busta baby boy you can't hang with a real beast like me better start behind the keyboard or you might just get a hands on lesson but you prolly enjoy it sweetie
The Real God

Belleville, IL

#33 Oct 28, 2012
God wrote:
This is god speaking, my children my children. Its not like any of you really matter to anyone but yourselves. Love or hate the titan I created from lightning bolts and dragon bones he's still on your mind & honestly, if opinions changed the world, your lives probably wouldnt be so insignificant but as it stands, you are ants. Stop talking shit,wipe your fucking mandibles off & and continue on the meaningless journey my loving self has put you on.
I don't exist. I just put on good infomercials to scam dumb asses out of their hard earned money.
Bull crap

United States

#34 Oct 28, 2012
Dylan, Let it go along with every other bs that is said on this thread... You know what ya are and what ya can do... You won't c r ever know these morons... So just do what gotta do and ingnore this thread.... Move on, just bs anyway... Ya know... If ya half the man ya will.. Algood
rog g

United States

#35 Oct 28, 2012
Cuz he b a sissy walking away like he does in a scrap
pure metal

Saint Louis, MO

#36 Oct 28, 2012
Tell them mother f$ckers
mahz

Belleville, IL

#37 Oct 29, 2012
Bull crap wrote:
Dylan, Let it go along with every other bs that is said on this thread... You know what ya are and what ya can do... You won't c r ever know these morons... So just do what gotta do and ingnore this thread.... Move on, just bs anyway... Ya know... If ya half the man ya will.. Algood
You listen to him Dylan. Let us punk you out on Topix like everyone punks you out in real life.
this guy

Granite City, IL

#39 Nov 6, 2012
mahz you sound like the real pussy sitting behind a computer talking shit. if uyou are so hard why dont you call him and beat him up yourself? why hide behind an identity on a computer? It sounds like you hate him and want to beat him up. but seems like you are too scared to leave the laptop sitting in front of you, i know you have a cell phone pick it up call him and beat him up... i personally dont like Dylan no offense but he would probably beat the shit out of you. hes not the toughest around but hes not a punk. and just to clarify... you CANT "punk someon out" over the computer so hush with that shit cause you just sound dumb.
nicole

United States

#41 Nov 8, 2012
I watch some lady bitch slept him in the face
Jamie

Collinsville, IL

#42 Nov 29, 2012
You guys are acting like a bunch of cry babies. Seriously? Enjoy your worthless fight on topix. Dylan has no reason go concern himself with your comments. He is what he is and it's no one else goddamn buisness. Name a mistake that he has done that you or your children, friends or family hasnt? Dylan says some rediculous things, and he is a smart ass but thats who he is and unlike everyone else he don't pretend to be someone he's not. But have fun talking shit behind the safety of your usernames for pointless amusment.
Billy Donaldson

Abington, PA

#43 Dec 9, 2012
ANY of you people think you can step to Dylan, PLEASE, try. He needs someone to whoop up on. I'm LUCKY and privileged to call Mr. Dalton my friend, and I'd stand with him against any of you hateful sonsabitches. Let's go.
say sum

Saint Louis, MO

#44 Dec 9, 2012
It should have been this Dylan over dosing instead of Dylan hartman.
Trish

United States

#45 Dec 9, 2012
say sum wrote:
It should have been this Dylan over dosing instead of Dylan hartman.
That was rude and disrespectful as hell. Who are you to say something like that? I've had my differences with dylan, but when it comes down to it, everyone makes mistakes and he has a good heart. Gotta love ya dyl!
trash

Granite City, IL

#46 Dec 10, 2012
ur a queer beer dylan dalton
dirk

Glen Carbon, IL

#48 Dec 11, 2012
huh? Did you get your Dylan's confused?
mahz

Glen Carbon, IL

#53 Dec 11, 2012
That's not an inferiority complex. He's actually inferior. His problem is accepting the reality.
juj

Saint Louis, MO

#55 Dec 11, 2012
Daltons a big fat bully. I never seen Hartman bullying anybody.
superfly

Oklahoma City, OK

#56 Dec 11, 2012
If you want him to kill himself introduce him to Kayla or her family. They have him ate up in dope within days. Bang bang you junkies

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Granite City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Former Granite City Resident Starts Online Mini... (Apr '14) 2 hr Tough Guy 167
Jessica spangler 2 hr Tough Guy 26
who is mahz 2 hr Tough Guy 26
mike rody? 3 hr forsure 6
K.k.k. Meeting in Collinsville Il.? (Jul '12) 4 hr Tough Guy 69
Please Tell Me This Is A Joke (Dec '12) 4 hr Tough Guy 16
mahz and kent the same peson? 4 hr Tough Guy 9

Freeze Watch for Madison County was issued at October 30 at 3:54AM CDT

Granite City Dating
Find my Match