Next Last
trash

Granite City, IL

#1 Sep 3, 2012
sux
Its_Me

Nashville, TN

#2 Sep 3, 2012
How bout you put your name on here for him to see it?
trash

Granite City, IL

#7 Oct 8, 2012
yeah ur name isnt shown so u have no room to talk ya baby back bitch
Its_Me

Nashville, TN

#8 Oct 11, 2012
Neither is yours though, I bet you will never go up to him and say anything to him. I protect my identity because of my family cause unlike most of granite city mine would actually have something to lose.
Wow

Glen Carbon, IL

#9 Oct 11, 2012
Stealing guns is just a mistake huh? Drugs, just a mistake? Fighting all the time, just a mistake? I would be very worried if my kid was hanging around him......
Its_Me

United States

#10 Oct 24, 2012
Wow you guys are puttin him out to be so gangster.
mahz

Belleville, IL

#11 Oct 24, 2012
Wow wrote:
Stealing guns is just a mistake huh? Drugs, just a mistake? Fighting all the time, just a mistake? I would be very worried if my kid was hanging around him......
Sounds like oldschool is going to be one of those parents you see on the news swearing that their child is such a good boy and would never commit the crimes he is accused of.
YEAHHBUDDY

Saint Louis, MO

#12 Oct 24, 2012
this dude is not a kid. your obviously an idiot if you think hes a good person. this dude likes to jump , stab people and steal. fuckem
Dylan dalton

United States

#13 Oct 24, 2012
This is Dylan unlike you cowards ill put my name you all have no lives lol. I stabbed two guys because they jumped me with about ten guys lol hit me with bricks and the court along with ppl saw it as self defense lol. Yes I love to fight I train to do it lol. I will beat all of you up on here and whether you like me or not... Fuck you and so far as your KIDS go ill make sure I smoke a big fat blunt with em cause I love drugs!
Its_Me

Nashville, TN

#14 Oct 24, 2012
Come at me bro haha
mahz

Belleville, IL

#17 Oct 24, 2012
Dylan dalton wrote:
This is Dylan unlike you cowards ill put my name you all have no lives lol. I stabbed two guys because they jumped me with about ten guys lol hit me with bricks and the court along with ppl saw it as self defense lol. Yes I love to fight I train to do it lol. I will beat all of you up on here and whether you like me or not... Fuck you and so far as your KIDS go ill make sure I smoke a big fat blunt with em cause I love drugs!
What a real winner you are!
mahz

Belleville, IL

#18 Oct 24, 2012
old school wrote:
He's not a bad kid my boy hangs with him. All kids make mistakes its part of growing up.
You still feel the same way after reading his post below? it's pretty obvious he;s a worthless piece of shit.
mahz

Belleville, IL

#19 Oct 24, 2012
Oh God. Dylan I went and looked at your facebook pic. You are nothing but a scrawny little punk ass bitch. Quit acting like a keyboard commando. You ain't shit tough guy. Just look at your tiny little punk ass.
haha

Granite City, IL

#20 Oct 24, 2012
lmao!!!!!!!! dylan is gettin clowned on on topix
dylan dalton

Granite City, IL

#21 Oct 25, 2012
coming from the ppl who hide behind a name lol... and scrawny? thats a first lol. im like 215 lol if im a pussy then beat my ass tough guy.and WOW i know who you are ur name is terry hagget trisden hagget or david hagget. lol. who are you ppl to judge my life? like youve never done anything wrong. if you have something to say to me atleast have the courage to speak to me with your name and not a fake identity. btw WOW keona told me all about you and comin from a woman whos supposed to be a church ladioe getting scripts and selling them smoking weed with ur children doing ur prescription drugs with them lol.
crazygirl101

United States

#23 Oct 28, 2012
Haha this is some funny Shit!!
All you do Dylan is talk Shit on people u are a punk ass kid. I bet a female could beat ur ass.
mahz

Belleville, IL

#24 Oct 28, 2012
He is a scrawny little punk.

He thinks he's tough but he's just an insecure little douchebag.

Tough guys don't walk around bragging about how hard they are. That's for insecure little boys worried about their swag.

Let him keep it up then he can work his way into prison where he will meet some real tough guys and actually get to have sex with some.
wowww

Corpus Christi, TX

#25 Oct 28, 2012
trash wrote:
yeah ur name isnt shown so u have no room to talk ya baby back bitch
What the hell is a "baby back bitch"? If anyone ever called me that I would just laugh. How stupid. Lol
dylan dalton

Granite City, IL

#26 Oct 28, 2012
im not claiming im a tough guy lol. im certainly tougher than the ppl hiding behind names. if any one of you are punkasses you mahz idgaf what you have to say anymore you all have no lives apparently. this is what this website is for to talk bad on ppl... its easy to dig up dirt on someone i bet you give me ur name and ill have a page like this in a matter of days.
dylan dalton

Granite City, IL

#27 Oct 28, 2012
you tell me all i do is talk shit and blah blah blah its the hugest contradiction with you ppl because you are all talking shit on me... idiots

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Granite City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
king louie 1 hr sillyboy 19
michael lynch 2 hr noneya 5
amy biggs marc biggs kaylynn davis 2 hr Tasha 9
anyone seen matt burke 2 hr tony 1
Amy denson (Nov '13) 3 hr nikki 28
chubsters at it again 3 hr meco 11
amy Biggs 4 hr dave p 9
Reality of GCHS 4 hr LOL 54
to a certain family from granite city 6 hr yeah 20
Teen suicide 9 hr customercomplaint 7