rest n peace sweet angel "TIFFANY THICK"
Dear Abby

Chesterfield, MO

#21 Jan 26, 2011
Dear Big Sister, I too am a big sister and your love reguarding your sister/best friend is so very heart felt and genuine. Praise and love to you from the lord above in giving you a long and loving hug that you may feel peace and comfort. so sad
Brittany Glazier

Granite City, IL

#22 Jan 26, 2011
Tiff was a part of my family ever since I was little being Jimmy's(my cousin) fiance. She is already very missed and everyone loves her so much. I'm so sorry Linda and Cynthia. I can not begin to imagine losing someone that close. Your family is my prayers. I love you Tiffy. RIP. Every time we had a family gathering, she would remind me of a note I had wrote her when I was little.."You're the best babysitter I ever had. I love you!" We miss you Tiffany.
enlightened

United States

#23 Jan 26, 2011
Funny how the lord works. Torchering an innocent young girl for such a long time just to have her murdser herself to excape it.
Chris

Granite City, IL

#24 Jan 26, 2011
Cynthia, I am so sorry to hear about your sisters passing. It's sad when the cancer wins. I have seen it happen to some other friends and family. Our prayers go out to you and your family.
CHRYSE VALENCIA

United States

#25 Jan 27, 2011
i have known the thicks all my life and tiffany and i grew up together are fathers were the best of friends tiffany could always make me smile when i was upset when we were lil she was my partner n crime which we did learn frm her bro and CYNTHIA MOSTLY CYNTHIA LOL THOUGHT THAT MIGHT MAKE U SMILE CYNTHIA please remember my fam is prayn 4 u guys and LINDA U RAISED A PERFECT DAUGHTER ALWAYS SO POLITE AND ALWAYS HAD A SMILE ON HER FACE I LOVE U GUYS
Sorry

Belleville, IL

#26 Jan 27, 2011
She was my first girlfriend at Coolidge, we where both too shy to talk to one another so it was just notes and totally innocent, she was someone that was very nice and genuine never heard someone speak bad about her, Im sure her parents did a great job, I have no bad memory of her...just good ones, hope her parents and family are doing ok and someday be at peace, i will continue to pray for that, she will be missed and the world was definetly better with people like her
Vera Davis

Granite City, IL

#27 Jan 27, 2011
Cynthia Row wrote:
This is Cynthia, Tiffany's sister and best friend. Since someone decided it was necessary to publicize this, I will now speak my piece. I do not expect one derogatory remark to be made on this page, or anywhere for that matter! My family is suffering enough and has endured more pain than anyone could ever begin to imagine...more than any family should ever have to go through.
My baby sister was diagnosed with terminal brain cancer and given a short time left on this earth at such a young age. The cancer won...but through the depression it caused. The doctors gave up the fight and said there was no more they could do...stopping the chemo and just making her wait for it to take its course...telling her she couldn't have children nor any quality of life because of the pain and illness. When they gave up, she gave up inside fighting. She couldn't bear the pain of slowly wasting away. We will never understand or walk in her shoes to know the battle she was fighting against depression inside. We can never comprehend that pain. I can go on with my "what if" list, but there is nothing that will change what is already done. However, we can pray that she is suffering no more and is in the arms of the Lord with a smile that no longer hides pain behind it.
I have seen some awful things on this site abt other ppl today when discovering it. Please do not be disrespectful here. Tiffany was a very special person to everyone she met. She was not on drugs or doing anything of the sort, so no need to speculate that nonsense. She was a college graduate with so much ahead of her that the cancer robbed from her.
I don't know how I am going to make it through this life without my baby sister, but I know God will help us all through it somehow. Please just do not be disrespectful or hurtful toward my family as we have endured far too much pain already.
<quoted text>
Tiff was a good friend to me and played pool with us girls my thoughts and prayers go out to you, your family, jim and other friends. I do not want to see anything bad on here either.... she was an amazing person and will be greatly missed.. R.I.P. Tiff
Janelle

Granite City, IL

#28 Jan 27, 2011
I am so deeply sorry to know about Tiffany's death. She was a very special friend to me for years. Thoughts and memories keep flooding my head of our friendship and how much fun we had at those times, not to mention the amount of pictures I have that crystallizes those memories. Tiffany was a shining, talented person. Though I had not spoken to her in quite some time, the news of her death has shaken me to my core. To her family: I am praying for each of you throughout the day. I can't even begin to comprehend what your family is going through. I love you all very much. Tiffany will always have a special place in my heart.
lifes too short

United States

#29 Jan 27, 2011
i dont know tiffany but my heart goes out to all her loved ones reading her sister cynthias post got me a little teary eyed but rip tiffany god welcomes home another angel
ABB

Edwardsville, IL

#30 Jan 27, 2011
Very sorry to hear about this, I had only met her once within the last year and I can't get her out of my mind, since I heard yesterday. She seemed so genuine and vibrant. Prayers to family and friends.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#31 Jan 27, 2011
My condolences to those who are grieving. Hold your happiest memories of her tightly :)
kristin bridges

Granite City, IL

#33 Jan 28, 2011
tiffany was such a good person, any one with a herat would not post anything disrespectful. you have no clue what the family is going through. my aunt p didnt have long to live but she lived it to her fullest. the cancer may have won but she put up a fight.i love you aunt p. rest in peace
Monica

Granite City, IL

#34 Jan 29, 2011
We said goodbye to her today.. it was a beautiful ceremony for a beautiful woman.RIP Tiff, we love you!

I usually do not post, but occasionally read on here but would like to thank you all for keeping it respectful, losing her was hard enough on those that care about her.
FromTheSouth

Midway, GA

#35 Jan 29, 2011
Our deepest condolences on your loss. R.I.P. Tiffany. You will be missed.

All our Love and Respect,
Pat Hooker & Family
anonymous

Granite City, IL

#36 Jan 31, 2011
I knew Tiffany since grade school and she was a very kind, smart, and sincere person. Just like someone above said, I never heard a single negative comment from anyone regarding Tiffany. She was that special of a person, that people only had good things to say about her. My heart goes out to her family and friends. May God help you find peace and guide you through the pain.
Cynthia Row

Saint Louis, MO

#37 Feb 2, 2011
kristin bridges wrote:
tiffany was such a good person, any one with a herat would not post anything disrespectful. you have no clue what the family is going through. my aunt p didnt have long to live but she lived it to her fullest. the cancer may have won but she put up a fight.i love you aunt p. rest in peace
Kristin, she loved you and Avina dearly and wished nothing more than the best for you both. Ironically enough, one of the last conversations we had was about you girls and hoping you would be successful in life. I have all of the messages in my phone and will show them to you. Just please make her proud and always know that she is an angel looking out for you now and you have to show her you can do it. Don't let anyone or anything in this life hold you back!

I honestly believe all the time she spent comforting me during the last week of her life at the loss of my baby, she knew that baby was going to be just fine because she would be the mommy. She somehow knew that was HER child and I was nothing more than carrying the baby to send with her to Jesus' arms. I have found solace and comfort in the loss of the baby in knowing that it now has a WONDERFUL mommy up there in heaven and a PaPa beaming with joy to hold a grandbaby in his arms.

Please cling together as sisters. I don't care how mad you get at each other at times over your petty boyfriends or friends, remember that you have each other to lean on. All of those small things mean nothing. Everyone else in this life will come and go, but sisters are forever. You will be there for each other when nobody else is. You both know how close Tif & I were because you saw it over the last 11 years. Tiffany was my everything. She has suffered alot of pain over the last few years with the cancer, but through it all, even when she would get in a mood and snap out of herself for a minute, we always knew that she would come back to herself and then it would be fine the next day, or same night. Through it all, we were sisters and there for each other through EVERYTHING, good and bad. She was there for me as I shed tears through my surgery on the 18th as the doctors took my baby, and she is here for me now, trying to show me that she is okay. Her last request for a song was "If I Die Young" and within that song it states "Lord make me a rainbow, I'll shine down on my mother. She'll know I'm safe with you as she stands under my colors..." Do you know that very morning that I got the call, after I told Serenity, at 7yrs old not having full understanding of what was happening, she went in and drew a picture of her Aunt P and Jesus...standing under a rainbow. How else can we explain that other than to know that is Tiffany sending a message that she is safe and in no more physical or emotional pain from what the cancer has robbed from her?

You and Avina have each other. Don't ever let go of that and hold onto each other dearly. I can never hold my sister's hand and skip around like fools (which everyone knows we did quite often). I can't even send her a message or call her each day as we did. It's the worst feeling in the world. Just be sure that you always say I love you and that each of you looks out for one another as Tif and I did. In the end, those happy memories will be all you have to hold onto.

Just know that you have so many people that love you. Now you have a glorious and the most beautiful angel that is watching over you and will wrap her arms around you even when you feel at your weakest. I know she is trying to comfort me right now as I am breaking more each moment that passes.
Cynthia Row

Saint Louis, MO

#38 Feb 2, 2011
Thank you to everyone for keeping this respectful. Ironically enough, Tiffany told me about this site the week before she passed so we could get some good laughs on here. Then it made me sad to see all of the hurtful things posted on here about people, truth or not. Just remember that every hateful word that you type could have more of an impact on someone's life than you may understand. Be gentle with your words to each other, whether you know the person or not.

I'm very glad that everyone knows how special of a person my sister was in this world. She was a shining light in this world that was handed so many things to deal with in such a short time. I will never heal from losing her, and each passing moment seems a little harder as the reality sets in, but I know that now she walks with Jesus and her beaming smile lights up the clouds.

I love you and will carry you in my heart forever Tiffany.
Why

Chicago, IL

#39 Feb 3, 2011
Luv ya
Cynthia Row

Saint Louis, MO

#40 Feb 3, 2011
CHRYSE VALENCIA wrote:
i have known the thicks all my life and tiffany and i grew up together are fathers were the best of friends tiffany could always make me smile when i was upset when we were lil she was my partner n crime which we did learn frm her bro and CYNTHIA MOSTLY CYNTHIA LOL THOUGHT THAT MIGHT MAKE U SMILE CYNTHIA please remember my fam is prayn 4 u guys and LINDA U RAISED A PERFECT DAUGHTER ALWAYS SO POLITE AND ALWAYS HAD A SMILE ON HER FACE I LOVE U GUYS
I sure did get her in alot of trouble with me by default because she was my little tag along, which I never once complained about.:-) I'm going to forever miss those stories (even the ones mom doesn't even know) and having to tell them alone. At least I know we will share smiles through the clouds while I'm telling them to my kids...when they're grown of course.
Cynthia Row

Saint Louis, MO

#41 Feb 3, 2011
enlightened wrote:
Funny how the lord works. Torchering an innocent young girl for such a long time just to have her murdser herself to excape it.
God had a purpose for this, whether we understand it or not.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Granite City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where is Junior P? 9 min Marge 2 40
friends and good jokes 16 min mahz 5
Ashamed of Granite city 58 min Hemingway 18
Granite City Public Schools 3 hr RetTea 9
Best car wash in town.... 3 hr Cheap 9
Bad Accident 7 hr News 10
Flamin Dons... They're moving out 11 hr Its me 27

Granite City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance