rest n peace sweet angel "TIFFANY THICK"

Posted in the Granite City Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
taken to soon

Hendersonville, TN

#1 Jan 25, 2011
my greatest condolances go out to your family sweet angel. God has you now, no more pain! RIP.
concerned parent

United States

#2 Jan 25, 2011
What happened?
Wondering

Omaha, NE

#3 Jan 25, 2011
What happened to her?
blahblah

United States

#4 Jan 25, 2011
Oh my gosh....what happened?
hitler

Hendersonville, TN

#5 Jan 25, 2011
this was not drug related, RIP GIRL! My prayers go out to your family.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#6 Jan 25, 2011
Rest In Peace Tiffany.

I am going to say this and i do not want to see one single negative comment on this thread!

I do not know her personally but i was told by a close friend she lost her battle with cancer. She is no longer in pain and is joining her dad in heaven.

Please watch over your family and help comfort them in this rough time. I can tell you are dearly, dearly missed by many! God always takes the best way before their time because he wants all the angels in heaven with him.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#7 Jan 25, 2011
God Bless
blahblah

United States

#8 Jan 25, 2011
I agree. Keep it respectful! She was an amazing person. RIP Tiffany..
Wondering

Omaha, NE

#9 Jan 25, 2011
WOW....so sorry to hear that....RIP my prayers r with her family

I agree this thread needs to stay respectful!
Remembering You

Granite City, IL

#10 Jan 25, 2011
I'll miss you so much. Most of all, your smile and the way it lit up your whole face and made your eyes glow. You were beautiful, sweet, and funny. I can't believe you're gone
jennier

Overland Park, KS

#11 Jan 25, 2011
rip
Heather

United States

#12 Jan 25, 2011
So sad to hear this...RIP
thoughts and prayers to the family
Collins

United States

#13 Jan 25, 2011
I am so sorry to hear this. Tiffany was such a warm-hearted and caring person. I know she will be dearly missed by everyone who knew her. My thoughts and prayers go out to her family. RIP Tiffany.

“without reservation”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#14 Jan 25, 2011
Words are like dust at a time like this. I'm very sorry for the family have a loved one taken. My prayers will be for the strength to get threw it.
Sadnessoverwhelm es

Belleville, IL

#15 Jan 26, 2011
sum1else wrote:
Rest In Peace Tiffany.
I am going to say this and i do not want to see one single negative comment on this thread!
I do not know her personally but i was told by a close friend she lost her battle with cancer. She is no longer in pain and is joining her dad in heaven.
Please watch over your family and help comfort them in this rough time. I can tell you are dearly, dearly missed by many! God always takes the best way before their time because he wants all the angels in heaven with him.
It is true she had brain cancer. She lost the battle through her own hands though. She committed suicide.
Missing You

Granite City, IL

#16 Jan 26, 2011
Sadnessoverwhelmes wrote:
<quoted text>
It is true she had brain cancer. She lost the battle through her own hands though. She committed suicide.
And if you were someone who loved her, you wouldn't feel the need to spread this, rumor or not. Do her grieving family a favor and not only delete your comment but don't return to this forum!
Missing You

Granite City, IL

#17 Jan 26, 2011
Lets all return to a positive, compassionate, and heart felt forum. As requested before, KEEP IT POSITIVE!
Cynthia Row

United States

#18 Jan 26, 2011
This is Cynthia, Tiffany's sister and best friend. Since someone decided it was necessary to publicize this, I will now speak my piece. I do not expect one derogatory remark to be made on this page, or anywhere for that matter! My family is suffering enough and has endured more pain than anyone could ever begin to imagine...more than any family should ever have to go through.

My baby sister was diagnosed with terminal brain cancer and given a short time left on this earth at such a young age. The cancer won...but through the depression it caused. The doctors gave up the fight and said there was no more they could do...stopping the chemo and just making her wait for it to take its course...telling her she couldn't have children nor any quality of life because of the pain and illness. When they gave up, she gave up inside fighting. She couldn't bear the pain of slowly wasting away. We will never understand or walk in her shoes to know the battle she was fighting against depression inside. We can never comprehend that pain. I can go on with my "what if" list, but there is nothing that will change what is already done. However, we can pray that she is suffering no more and is in the arms of the Lord with a smile that no longer hides pain behind it.

I have seen some awful things on this site abt other ppl today when discovering it. Please do not be disrespectful here. Tiffany was a very special person to everyone she met. She was not on drugs or doing anything of the sort, so no need to speculate that nonsense. She was a college graduate with so much ahead of her that the cancer robbed from her.

I don't know how I am going to make it through this life without my baby sister, but I know God will help us all through it somehow. Please just do not be disrespectful or hurtful toward my family as we have endured far too much pain already.
Sadnessoverwhelmes wrote:
<quoted text>
Missing You

Granite City, IL

#19 Jan 26, 2011
I'm so sorry this happened. I do hope that the negativity here stops and you find nothing but the joy in knowing that your beautiful sister was loved and missed by many.
Cynthia Row wrote:
This is Cynthia, Tiffany's sister and best friend. Since someone decided it was necessary to publicize this, I will now speak my piece. I do not expect one derogatory remark to be made on this page, or anywhere for that matter! My family is suffering enough and has endured more pain than anyone could ever begin to imagine...more than any family should ever have to go through.
My baby sister was diagnosed with terminal brain cancer and given a short time left on this earth at such a young age. The cancer won...but through the depression it caused. The doctors gave up the fight and said there was no more they could do...stopping the chemo and just making her wait for it to take its course...telling her she couldn't have children nor any quality of life because of the pain and illness. When they gave up, she gave up inside fighting. She couldn't bear the pain of slowly wasting away. We will never understand or walk in her shoes to know the battle she was fighting against depression inside. We can never comprehend that pain. I can go on with my "what if" list, but there is nothing that will change what is already done. However, we can pray that she is suffering no more and is in the arms of the Lord with a smile that no longer hides pain behind it.
I have seen some awful things on this site abt other ppl today when discovering it. Please do not be disrespectful here. Tiffany was a very special person to everyone she met. She was not on drugs or doing anything of the sort, so no need to speculate that nonsense. She was a college graduate with so much ahead of her that the cancer robbed from her.
I don't know how I am going to make it through this life without my baby sister, but I know God will help us all through it somehow. Please just do not be disrespectful or hurtful toward my family as we have endured far too much pain already.
<quoted text>

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#20 Jan 26, 2011
I am truly bawling my eyes out. Im so sorry for the pain your in. I didnt need to know how she died. That wasnt important. The fact that she was loved and loved back was enough. God be with you and your family. Not everything about this site is bad. For one thing, I dont know you or your family but I feel your pain and will be praying that you find a way to get through this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Granite City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
whos truly in love 37 min Idol Reject 2
Elisha Armstong pregnant again!!!!!!! 43 min lolz76 15
mike frytag (Jun '11) 46 min lolz76 20
Amie Parker 3 hr Allen Harper 17
school stuff 3 hr GC Lover 3
charlene 4 hr big dog 6
does any one know samantha slecka my buddy is d... 4 hr Allen Harper 13
homewrecking whorea 10 hr Allen Harper 7
More from around the web

Granite City People Search