Amino Diet? Does it work?
alexandra

La Crescenta, CA

#152 Feb 10, 2013
Hello,
im reading your comments about amino liquid diet!
Is that really good?
Im a litte bit confuse.
Is it true though if you dont lose any pounds you take your money back!!!!
Help me decide:)
Cherie

Taylorsville, UT

#153 Feb 12, 2013
Yes the diet does work! I did the diet for 30 days and lost 20 pounds! I am going to start another round in about a month! They have a great facebook page if you need more info http://www.facebook.com/AminoDiet
Edna

New Providence, NJ

#155 Feb 26, 2013
What is the name of the Costco product?
idiots

United States

#156 Mar 1, 2013
You people are so friggen STUPID!!!
The name of the drops and where to buy them and how much they cost AND the websites have been posted over and freaking over!!!
THE FAT HAS GONE TO YOUR BRAINS!!!
Learn how to READ you MORONS
pan

Union, NJ

#157 Mar 3, 2013
$30 @ Costco? what r they called??
FYI wrote:
No, I haven't heard of that. I did start the homeopathic version of the drops/500 calorie diet (purchased at Costco for approx.$30) last Monday and as of this morning, exactly 10 days in, had lost 13.4 lbs. It is crazy to step on the scale every day and see another pound gone. The materials that came with this one suggests additional calories if you're not comfortable with 500. I think my intake probably ranges between 500 & 100. The drops taste nasty but they do work as an appetite suppressant and the weight loss is well worth the unpleasantness of the taste.:) You might want to give them a try.
Venus

Englewood, OH

#158 Mar 5, 2013
I've never heard of it... I lost 5 pounds and my husband lost 23 pounds without changing our eating habits or exercising like crazy. All we did was chew a couple tablets of F21 all natural sugar blocker before each meal or sugary snack. That's it! Very simple and it's easy to use and take. It's all natural, organic whole food product even kids can take it. No age limit.
Venus

Englewood, OH

#159 Mar 5, 2013
Here are some real testimonials from real people.
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/...
cot

Salt Lake City, UT

#160 Mar 9, 2013
WhaT is the name of the one from Costco? What will I need to do to change eating habits with this or are there instructions ? No sugar I see and 500 calories ?
cot

Salt Lake City, UT

#161 Mar 9, 2013
Never mind ive been reading and found awnsers
cot wrote:
WhaT is the name of the one from Costco? What will I need to do to change eating habits with this or are there instructions ? No sugar I see and 500 calories ?
Kimber

Milwaukee, WI

#162 Mar 29, 2013
Why is it that when the name of the drops at Cosco's is asked, the person asking can't get a reply. I'll ask again humbly, can u pls tell us all the name of these successful drops sold at Cosco's?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#163 Mar 29, 2013
Sick of this popping up.
tammy

Joplin, MO

#164 May 1, 2013
If you are going to go down to 1, 000 caloties why buy the amino diet ?
Evelin

Baltimore, MD

#165 May 2, 2013
What exactly is the homeopathic version of the drops?
FYI wrote:
No, I haven't heard of that. I did start the homeopathic version of the drops/500 calorie diet (purchased at Costco for approx.$30) last Monday and as of this morning, exactly 10 days in, had lost 13.4 lbs. It is crazy to step on the scale every day and see another pound gone. The materials that came with this one suggests additional calories if you're not comfortable with 500. I think my intake probably ranges between 500 & 100. The drops taste nasty but they do work as an appetite suppressant and the weight loss is well worth the unpleasantness of the taste.:) You might want to give them a try.
KAM503

Beaverton, OR

#166 May 15, 2013
What were the drops you bought at costco called?
CoCo

Sicklerville, NJ

#167 May 27, 2013
Yea... I have tried it during my maintenance phase of HCG... and it is exactly how you just described... great way to continue losing after a round of HCG...
lmao wrote:
Has anyone tried the liquid amino diet? It is similar to the HCG diet ..but more calories...1000 vs. 500.. Wanted to see if anyone has had any luck with it!!
Cherie

Salt Lake City, UT

#168 Jun 8, 2013
I did the diet over 6 months ago and lost 20 pounds! It wasn't too hard either. Here is a video I found with more info
&li st=UUkWWZlO_h6XgdHbyzHftKUQ
Justatoppingby

Port Orchard, WA

#169 Aug 10, 2013
500 calories a day is dangerous. hCG diet isn't approved by the FDA. Your brain alone needs 400 calories a day to get your body to function properly. HCG is a sex hormone and has nothing to do with weight loss. You're losing weight because you're starving yourself.
Princess

Garden City, MI

#170 Aug 13, 2013
I need to do something like that ive been wanting to try the bmr bliss go pak they advertise on the radio buts its $110 for the whole pak. Has anyone tried that besides hcg. I want to try hcg but I know I consume way more the 500 but I know 1000 would be healthier for me
Princess

Garden City, MI

#172 Aug 14, 2013
Actually im not lazy I clean everyday all day take care of 2kids cook and also take care of my family and fort my house is spottless everyday and yes some of the pills do work your just an internet bully with no self esteem so you have to bash everyone some people have had kids babys and need to loose the 50-60lbs from the baby weight . Excuse is for talking about it no asked your opinion
Yvonne

Long Beach, CA

#174 Aug 18, 2013
What is the complete name of the product at Costco?? Is it "homeopathic" I wanted to try it, thanks
FYI wrote:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Granite City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I heard a rumor 4 hr Facts-an-Just-Fac... 11
Ashamed of Granite city 5 hr Facts-an-Just-Fac... 54
Marybeth w 5 hr Facts-an-Just-Fac... 24
m. pryor 6 hr too cool 2
rory 6 hr addicted to you 1
Flamin Dons... They're moving out 6 hr real estate attorney 32
bad moms 6 hr qweeef 5

Granite City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance