Amy

North Charleston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

Looking around about this. Anyone have weight loss sustained?
Amy

North Charleston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

Checking it out ... any testimonials about sustained/maintained weight loss?
Scott

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2012

I never really heard of a amino acid diet.There is only one thing that builds muscle protine.Branched chain amino acids are the best.Muscle milk is one of the cleanest I found.It doesent have alot of calories.good Luck.Read and study and try what works.The bodybuilder I think has the best build is Serge Nubret.he is deceased now.But he did short rest between sets.More of a cardio workout.There are alot of photos of him.He looks like a anatomy chart.
Sheribom

Scottsdale, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2012

The prescription hcg is not a diet. It's a protocol and is completely free of radicals and synthetic contents. The hcg sold without a prescription is not real. In our country anyone can sell anything they want as long as it doesn't kill anyone. The FDA is trying to ban the hcg not requiring a script. As well, you need to make sure you get good hcg. A lot of doctors order cheap crap (which will make you lise less) and mix it with sterile water not bacteriostatic water which makes the shots burn horribly.
Gigi

Lisbon, ND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

Judged:

I did the hcg drops and lost 35 pounds in about 45 days. I ordered mine from www.yourhcg.com . They are a VERY reputable company and the drops are made in a FDA approved lab. The drops you get NEED to have a certification number on them. If not, don't buy them. They have to be tested to be safe to sell. Anything purchased from your hcg is certified.
I am interested in trying the Amino drops now, as I would like to lose about 20 more pounds. I will let you know how those worked for me.
Janet Maben

Clear Lake, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Judged:

I have tried the 500 protocol diet now for one month after trying the exercise and cutting calories and just about any other healthy suggested diet. Apparently cutting out all white stuff: sugar, flour, starches, and cutting carbs significantly has helped me. I am wondering if I may have a gluten intolerance or something like that. I don't care. I have lost 20 lbs, feel great, have tons of energy and am never hungry. This diet does not demand you only eat 500 calories, I am eating between 750-900 and can't make myself eat more. I do miss my creamy stuff like salad dressings and mayonnaise, bread rarely and not sugar at all. I will complete the cycle and repeat it as I have a lot to lose. I read about it here and am glad I did.
lolz wrote:
Ehhhh it'll never work
Janet Maben

Clear Lake, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

I am trying Dr. Pearsall's 500 calorie Protocol Diet and it is helping so much. If this is what amino acids your talking about, it has really worked. You can also contact personnnel online and I always get a quick response. I have lost 20 lbs in 1 month. I need to lose about 150 so this is barely a start but it is more than I have acheived before.
Gigi wrote:
I did the hcg drops and lost 35 pounds in about 45 days. I ordered mine from www.yourhcg.com . They are a VERY reputable company and the drops are made in a FDA approved lab. The drops you get NEED to have a certification number on them. If not, don't buy them. They have to be tested to be safe to sell. Anything purchased from your hcg is certified.
I am interested in trying the Amino drops now, as I would like to lose about 20 more pounds. I will let you know how those worked for me.
Penny

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2012

FYI wrote:
No, I haven't heard of that. I did start the homeopathic version of the drops/500 calorie diet (purchased at Costco for approx.$30) last Monday and as of this morning, exactly 10 days in, had lost 13.4 lbs. It is crazy to step on the scale every day and see another pound gone. The materials that came with this one suggests additional calories if you're not comfortable with 500. I think my intake probably ranges between 500 & 100. The drops taste nasty but they do work as an appetite suppressant and the weight loss is well worth the unpleasantness of the taste.:) You might want to give them a try.
Can You please tell me the Costco's name of the product.Thanks
Penny

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2012

can u please tell me the name of that costco's product?
Madi

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

FYI wrote:
No, I haven't heard of that. I did start the homeopathic version of the drops/500 calorie diet (purchased at Costco for approx.$30) last Monday and as of this morning, exactly 10 days in, had lost 13.4 lbs. It is crazy to step on the scale every day and see another pound gone. The materials that came with this one suggests additional calories if you're not comfortable with 500. I think my intake probably ranges between 500 & 100. The drops taste nasty but they do work as an appetite suppressant and the weight loss is well worth the unpleasantness of the taste.:) You might want to give them a try.
What is the name of the product you purchased at Costco?
Anne

Mays Landing, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

FYI wrote:
WHAT IS THE NAME OF IT THAT WAS PURCHASED AT COSTCO? I am trying to save $ and the 30.00 seems great to me!
Michelle

Meriden, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

What is the exact name of the stuff at Costco?
King A

Lisle, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

If you eat 1000 cal a day you will lose weight w/o any expensive drops
Tee_Jay7

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Well I'm starting a diet tomorrow and was simply planning to change my eating/exercise habits. But after reading more positive than negative comments on here am considering adding LAD.
Will post again if or if I don't get results.
naturalway

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

in re: the 5 hour energy, yes, it will have an effect on your weight loss. It has a chemical sweetner in it. Things like sucralose or aspartame while they don't have any calorie value or "carb" value. they are chemicals. They make you retain water when ingested. a lot of weight can be "gained" by water retention. avoid anything that has aspatmae or other chemical sweeters anything that has an ingredient ending in "-ose" avoid it. A sweetener you can use on either hCg or the liquid amino diet is Stevia, but be careful what brands you buy. Sweet leaf is good, but Stevia in the Raw also contains sucralose, and isn't a good solution. hope this helps. if you need help waking up, B vitamins are great, especially B12 or B1. Also greentea and black coffee can give you a good kick of caffiene if you're a caffiene addict, but remember to drink enough water because caffinated beverages are diuretics that actually pull water from your system, so if you drink them, be sure to drink more water too. hope this helps.
health4me

Del Rio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

For those of you looking for the Costco product, look for an item that says "HCG". Although they are homeopathic drops, and not the real hormone, they work just fine. If you want to do the HCG diet, I suggest looking up the 800 Calorie Protocol, they have a page on facebook. You will find all the info you need for recipes, as well as links to legit companies to buy the HCG. The 800 calorie protocol was studied and tracked by doctors and diet experts. Sonia E. Russell has published a book detailing the new 800 calorie protocol and you can find her on facebook too.
Amanda

Geneva, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

lmao wrote:
Has anyone tried the liquid amino diet? It is similar to the HCG diet ..but more calories...1000 vs. 500.. Wanted to see if anyone has had any luck with it!!
Yes I have.15 lbs in 25 days gone:)
Helper

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

The drops from Costco are HF-30 Nutri-Fusion and they do work well. I lost about 20lbs in my first month of using the drops.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

Getting ur ass up n moving around along with a healthy high fiber diet works.
See

Baytown, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

lmao wrote:
Has anyone tried the liquid amino diet? It is similar to the HCG diet ..but more calories...1000 vs. 500.. Wanted to see if anyone has had any luck with it!!
And what if you have high blood pressure does it effect it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 81 - 100 of172
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

59 Users are viewing the Granite City Forum right now

Search the Granite City Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Sharon hook Jones 12 min Truth be told 22
spike johnson 37 min wondering 1
Ricky Cox and Ashley Krug 1 hr miner 41
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr KiMare 47,001
Boycott obama and same sex marriage 2 hr JGibson 29
Jodi Anne & Chris H 2 hr grody 3
IL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) 2 hr DUMP Durbin 6,528
•••
•••
•••
•••

Granite City Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Granite City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance