Amino Diet? Does it work?
lmao

Granite City, IL

#41 Jun 14, 2012
i dropped 20 on it.. then stopped cause i went on vacation.. the funny thing is i havent gained a pound of it back and have been cheating here and there. i need to get back on it to get more weight off.. i am just amased i havent put any back on .. must be really something in those drops...
Just started wrote:
I am on the Liquid Amino diet. I just started two days ago and am down five pounds. If you follow the food outline it does a good job of spreading around your nutrition and protein (supposed to have protein at each snack and meal) this effectively keeps you satisfied and not hungry. I have foudn the hardest part is not going back to habits. I snack while watching sports, movies, tv shows.....and just generally. At night when you finish dinner you are done. So a hard thing is to not eat after dinner. But I am stoked about the results thus far. My Mother in law has done the HCG (Predecessor to this diet) and has lost a considerable amount of weight. I would suggest this so far to anyone just remeber to get enough sleep.
lmao

Granite City, IL

#42 Jun 14, 2012
i am so happy for all of you that have lost weight on it.. its expensive but it does work!!!
Marojo

Ashdown, AR

#43 Jun 20, 2012
Does the liquid amino diet work as well as the HCG? Is it easier to follow the diet? I am reluctant to pay so much for the drops until I have confidence that it will work. Where is the best/cheapest place to purchase them?
Jake

Salt Lake City, UT

#44 Jun 21, 2012
I was skeptical but i had more success with the amino drops than i did with the hcg. its so much easier to follow and much healthier than the 500 calories.
SammyGirl

Alameda, CA

#45 Jun 21, 2012
CAT

United States

#46 Jun 22, 2012
asdfdfdfdfdfdfdf wrote:
Ok i admit getting me going in the morning is difficult. Would a 5hr energy affect the results much? It doesn't have much in the calories or sugar dept. It wakes me up and livens me up. Will that work with the diet?
Definitely NO. 5h Energy has Sucralose in it - an artificial sweetener which is bad for your body and will create cravings. If 5h Energy gives you a much needed boost in the morning - try to take an equal dose of B complex instead..Why don't you drink coffee?
JENN

Salt Lake City, UT

#47 Jul 5, 2012
Sooo true CAT, anything artificial should be kept out of the body. Especially on the amino diet.

Since: Apr 12

Edwardsville, IL

#48 Jul 5, 2012
Be careful with diets like this. You may lose but not for long. Most of the time you gain back what you lost and more so as soon as you remove yourself off of the drug. The best diet is eat healthy meals, exercise and eat foods good in fiber to keep your system going at a even balance. Taking drugs to lose weight only gets you addicted to them because every few weeks you will need to increase the dose to keep the weight lose going. And, pretty soon there's a crash in your system. Then gosh knows how much damage has been done by then. It can be devastating to your over all health. One really bad thing that can happen is it can destroy your thyroid. That's just one of the horrible effects of diet pills on the body. Just be care.
Onelover

Granite City, IL

#49 Jul 6, 2012
Gina wrote:
You should be aware that HCG is prescription only and the drops that Walmart and other local stores sell, clearly state 'hormone free'. HCG is a hormone and attempting a 500 calorie diet without the real hormone is extremely unhealthy. You will lose weight but you will lose lean muscle mass.
How is it prescription only? When so many independent reps are selling it, just like the skinny wraps? I'm talking about HCG, btw
sad truth

Granite City, IL

#50 Jul 11, 2012
there are no magic drops or wraps for that matter that are going to work for permanent results. Trust me, I have tried them all !!! Healthy eating and exercise are the only way to go !! I know that's not what peope want to hear, but it is the truth !! I did have some success with the 1 db Goddess Fast Pack. You still have to eat right and work out but the pills do help.
abcdefggeeeeeeee

Granite City, IL

#51 Jul 11, 2012
if you cut out soda and sugar and cut calories to 500 to 1000 of course you are gonna lose weight. It isn't the drops it is the fact that you cut all that out.
crmom

Berlin, MD

#52 Jul 12, 2012
Try the low carb breads from www.julianebakery.com

I found them by accident looking in our specialty food dept @ the grocery store, as we are gluten free. This would fit perfectly into the diet as it is high in fiber & complete protein. It has kept me full & cut my cravings without the drops. I plan to start them as soon as I get them, but this bread is a good head start to the program that I know I can continue once i begin the drops.
Monica Atlredge

Salt Lake City, UT

#53 Jul 12, 2012
The drops are actually what make the amino diet work as well as it does. eating 1,000 calories a day on your own isn't safe for your body, you need supplements to protect the body.Sometimes people need a little help getting back to 'Healthy eating and exercise' and that is actually what I learned on the program. They encourage that. Life happens and people can't always go to the gym and sometimes fast food is quicker but those decisions will catch up with our bady eventually like it did for me and I needed to relearn the basics.
Loida

Houston, TX

#54 Jul 14, 2012
How are you after this time with amino diet?
Angelina wrote:
I just received my 2 month supply of the liquid amino diet drops. I am VERY excited to start them this coming monday. I'm taking this week to stop drinking soda and eating junk food. I know I will crave my homemade Italian & Mexican food but I am ready to get healthy! I have heard nothing but positive results from these drops - not just from the sites but from 2 friends. If you exercise for 60 minutes a day you can up your calorie intake to 1250. I started today - 3 20 minutes brisk walks... I have 1 more left for this evening. The purpose of these drops is for a rapid weight lost to encourage "clean" eating. Goodluck to everyone trying to get healthier!
Kate

North Hollywood, CA

#55 Jul 15, 2012
LMAO wrote:
yes 4 pounds in 5 days.. but i wont lie ..its hard giving up the sugars....i havent had a soda since last Sunday and its killing me ...but i will survive.. thanks for asking!! <quoted text>
Are you still on this diet? has it worked for you?
Tracy

Lincoln Park, MI

#57 Jul 18, 2012
oma wrote:
to FYI how much is it at Costco
I just looked them up on the Costco web site the name is Dr. Persall's 500 calorie diet protocal.
Diane

Whippany, NJ

#58 Jul 19, 2012
What is the name of the drops at Costco?
Diane

Whippany, NJ

#59 Jul 19, 2012
Sorry didnt see the last post, thanks
gfufulfgfi

Salt Lake City, UT

#60 Jul 19, 2012
Costco drops are hormone free.
Attempting to eat 500 calories a day without the real hcg hormone is not healthy in any way
cece

Quito, Ecuador

#61 Jul 20, 2012
What is the name of the drops and where in Costco can I find it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Granite City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the lunch mob 27 min foofoo 20
Cierra shemwell 1 hr family 4
dave w 8 hr old friend 11
Rob Schrader and amy denson 8 hr big bob 2
Local Pound Pets, Inc Rescue Newsletter 10 hr Krystleparks 1
kyle klobe 11 hr exposed 7
What were some of the names of tugh guys in Gra... (Jul '09) Fri oldmuddy 556
More from around the web

Granite City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE