Snitch Donna walker Prestito

Posted in the Granite City Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
wouldntU Know

Granite City, IL

#1 Feb 28, 2013
has anyone else heard bout donna walker prestito getting busted bout 8 months ago with pain killers and she is working under cover/watch ur ass people she is trying to be ur friend
quietone

Granite City, IL

#2 Feb 28, 2013
Shes from madison aint she?
plasma donor

Granite City, IL

#3 Feb 28, 2013
Yeah she is such a conniviving bitch. I heard that she got popped to and out going to her own friends thats really messed up. I heard she made a deal with the FEDS. no good slut. I agree with ya wouldntU Know it.
plasma donor

Granite City, IL

#4 Feb 28, 2013
whole family is like that. all bunch of snithen walker girls.rod moved out of town cause donna turned evidence on people.
Concerned

Granite City, IL

#5 Mar 1, 2013
Lol learn how to spell conniving
plasma donor

Granite City, IL

#6 Mar 1, 2013
it dont matter how to spell coniving aint no one saying she aint are they. am i right
adorableone

Granite City, IL

#7 Mar 1, 2013
yeah donnna walker is a snitch i personally read the motion of discovery myself where told on a friend of mine. i dont trust her.
Bouncer

United States

#8 Mar 1, 2013
Who she snitch on
Bouncer

United States

#9 Mar 1, 2013
She lives in Holiday Mobile Park
who cares

Saint Louis, MO

#10 Mar 1, 2013
snitches only snitch because they got busted, they need to bust the snitches and the snitched on, get all them out of G.C.
adorableone

Granite City, IL

#11 Mar 1, 2013
i agree all them snitches need to be run of town i didnt know where she moved thanks for info.she talked on densons and dave deforest.
foofoo

United States

#12 Mar 3, 2013
If your worried about "snitches", I'll remind
you of the old saying...

"You lie with dogs, you get fleas."
adorableone

Granite City, IL

#13 Mar 3, 2013
hell yeah who aint worried bought snitches i think anyone in there right mind dont want a snitch around am i right gc
info

Granite City, IL

#14 Mar 3, 2013
foofoo wrote:
If your worried about "snitches", I'll remind
you of the old saying...
"You lie with dogs, you get fleas."
Agree
adorableone

Granite City, IL

#15 Mar 4, 2013
oh and did u know Donna walker is still out pushing pills same thing she was busted for? im telling you GC watch it shes a trap. some stupid keep messing with her they will be locked up soon, see if ur into pills and she trys selling to you tell her to go away snitch.
adorableone

Granite City, IL

#16 Mar 4, 2013
just looking out for peeps

Since: Jan 13

Florissant, MO

#17 Mar 5, 2013
adorableone wrote:
i agree all them snitches need to be run of town i didnt know where she moved thanks for info.she talked on densons and dave deforest.
Then she should get a medal if she helped lock up any densons!
That one girl

Independence, MO

#18 Mar 6, 2013
I rather see her get popped pushing pills then selling her snatch! Oh wait she gives that away!!!
u go girl

United States

#19 Mar 6, 2013
Haha. Donna hoe bag Walker Prestito. I know that hoe bag. I beat her a $$ before. I can't stand that hoe hag. I know where she lives 2. I'm just gonna say No one better trust her. Just trust me she is no good. Glad her husband left her nasty a$$. She is the biggest reason her husband kids @ age 4 & 6 didn't see their dad. Cause she was just plan mean to them. Now they are 21 & 23 & still don't have nothing to do with him. She is a home wrecker.
adorabone

Granite City, IL

#20 Mar 7, 2013
she has been a whore sinse jr high. i dont know anyone who would want her she looks and acts like a dude glad im single cause if she would try and wreck my home she would get beat she aint tough either all mouth. she has been with every race possibble sick bitch

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Granite City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
McDonalds on Johnson Rd 1 min Unit731 23
Jess Herrera 23 min Truthbetold 18
Tyler E 40 min Villa 3
Tiffany Cook 1 hr Wtf d1rty who ore 3
Dead beat dads 1 hr Unit731 4
Firestick 1 hr Unit731 57
Someone help! 2 hr The_least_of_these 21

Granite City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance