jeremy rowden chewie

Nashville, TN

#1 Apr 4, 2013
I grew up with this idiot, but Michelle deserves better! He had a b!tch in his house today, I am postive he is cheating. Michelle is clueless. I don't have the balls to tell her. If I mention it to him it might ruin our friendship. Someone, please... if you know Michelle Hoeper. Tell her, he had her in their trailor today. I witnessed this with my own two eyes. She drove away in a Maroonish Expedition, and looke dlike she had red and blue hair with like a dike spike type of cut. She was tall, but could havew been the high heels. Michelle, get that beautiful baby of yours, and come to me. I can treat you so much better than that slob.
mahz

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Apr 4, 2013
It might be believable if you weren't lusting after the guys girlfriend.
jeremy rowden chewie

Nashville, TN

#3 Apr 4, 2013
Truth is, I really am not lying. I swear to it. I cannot stand a cheating ass LIAR! And, I really didnt grow up with either of them, I live across the street and the dumb whore parked in my sh!t!
Apparently though, I am not the only neighbor who saw this. I have a 2 year old and a 7 year old, very small children and do not need the drama, but oh well. I think he deserves to be caught!!
Tommy

United States

#4 Apr 4, 2013
I don't have nothing against cheaters..... Hello ladies :). If u can't keep em happy they will find it else where.

“AccountKiller”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#5 Apr 4, 2013
So you start out by lying then swear you are not lying. WOW
How can any one trust you? You could be just starting shit. You name wouldn't be
Christopher Krezner-Whittmore would it?
who cares

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Apr 4, 2013
it all comes to a trailor doesnt it!! lmao

“AccountKiller”

Location hidden

#7 Apr 4, 2013
jeremy rowden chewie wrote:
Truth is, I really am not lying. I swear to it. I cannot stand a cheating ass LIAR! And, I really didnt grow up with either of them, I live across the street and the dumb whore parked in my sh!t!
Apparently though, I am not the only neighbor who saw this. I have a 2 year old and a 7 year old, very small children and do not need the drama, but oh well. I think he deserves to be caught!!
What kind of drama can your kids get into if they live across the street? Sounds like you are either jealous or the type of person that loves to start and be in drama.
NOT MY NAME

Nashville, TN

#8 Apr 4, 2013
No, its not. Its a fake name. I AM LYING ABOUT WHO I AM TO PRTECT MYSELF AND MY FAMILY. You blocked me on FB so I couldnt contact you anymore about it. I really wish you knew the person I was describing. OH jeremy you are so sneaky. I really hope you F*cking rot in hell. You have Michelle so brainwashed. And if JEREMY WERENT SO HUGE I wouldnt feel the need to keep lying about who I am.
NOT MY NAME

Nashville, TN

#9 Apr 4, 2013
I had to type the address in the google search engine to figure out your name. I wasnt even sure if that was the right name until I saw your facebook.
NOT MY NAME

Nashville, TN

#10 Apr 4, 2013
Oh my gosh. If I am terrfied of JEREMYS huge self, why would I tell the truth about who I am or where I live?
NOT MY NAME

Nashville, TN

#11 Apr 4, 2013
Jeremy, if youre reading this. You know the truth and you must be one hell of a liar and manipulator if Michelle believes your fat @ss. Have a nice haoppy life, and I hope you used a condom.
NOT MY NAME

Nashville, TN

#12 Apr 4, 2013
MRay wrote:
So you start out by lying then swear you are not lying. WOW
How can any one trust you? You could be just starting shit. You name wouldn't be
Christopher Krezner-Whittmore would it?
That was the name I used to create that fake facebook account which I am going to delete now, since obviously noone believes me.
Truth is, I do NOT live in the tralior park, my relatives do. I was only visiting. I did have to search for your name on google by putting in your address. Once I saw your pic on Facebook I knew I had the right person. BUT oh well. I hope that nappy hoe with the red and light blue hair gets caught up, and you too jeremy.
I dont know how I would know all these details if I DIDNT REALLY SEE IT!!!
I got your address off your mailbox when I left my Grandpas house.

“AccountKiller”

Location hidden

#13 Apr 4, 2013
Slow down and stop freaking out, I'm not Jeremy. You do not know me, I do not know you and I dont know Jeremy. lol

Didn't mean to freak you out I was just asking questions since your post were full of conflicting info and a little crazy
mray equals michelle obvi

Denver, CO

#16 Apr 5, 2013
MRay wrote:
Slow down and stop freaking out, I'm not Jeremy. You do not know me, I do not know you and I dont know Jeremy. lol
Didn't mean to freak you out I was just asking questions since your post were full of conflicting info and a little crazy
how else would you know the fake name he used on fb? GOTCHA!!! Lol!!!

“AccountKiller”

Location hidden

#17 Apr 5, 2013
LMAO! It was easy. Figure it out. Trust me, you do not know me and MRay is my real name.
NOT MY NAME

Nashville, TN

#18 Apr 5, 2013
Heres a thought.
They are swingers.
And Michelle knows he f*cks other women.
That or he is an abusive manipulative POS.
OR BOTH!!!

“Singer with big dreams”

Since: Dec 12

Granite City,IL

#19 Apr 5, 2013
Why don't she call the show Cheaters on him. I like to see the camaras & Clark Gable(grandson of the actor of the same name)& bust his butt on national tv. I like that show when a guy is a coward & runs, cause he got busted by Cheaters.
Long dong daddy

Granite City, IL

#20 Apr 6, 2013
Idol Reject wrote:
Why don't she call the show Cheaters on him. I like to see the camaras & Clark Gable(grandson of the actor of the same name)& bust his butt on national tv. I like that show when a guy is a coward & runs, cause he got busted by Cheaters.
they would never catch me!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Granite City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
im back 1 hr Friend of Dirk 12
WikiLeaks To Countersue Democrats 3 hr Broken Record 2
Peggy Rose heroin junkie 3 hr Zylar 4
U.S. home sales soar 4 hr Poofoo 4
Michelle Wilson (Ralls) 7 hr scratchnsniff 5
Criminal Referral Issued For Comey, Clinton, Ly... 8 hr red 9
Illinois to become sanctuary state 8 hr red 17

Granite City Jobs

Personal Finance

Granite City Mortgages