The Top 10 Toughest Street Fighters O...
yum

Granite City, IL

#103 Jun 17, 2010
pramsey wrote:
NONE of the guys on the list would yawn, Steve was very respected by or feared by most of them. Hated by Mathes and Jerry the snich, for good reasons.
silly boy everyone yawns! its a medical fact and I dont believe any of the guys you mentioned are super heros....so yeah they yawn!
KrzyB

United States

#104 Jun 17, 2010
Family wrote:
Speaking of badasses that are gone mike Oliver and John Vaughn rip. But you know what they both had HUGE hearts as well and will be remembered for more than just being able to hold their own.
Yes they did! And they were dear friends and will be remembered and missed forever!
pramsey

United States

#105 Jun 17, 2010
That's funny, I miss GC. BUT I am an old man now. Still funny though. Most of these guys were cold blooded killers, not heros.
yum wrote:
<quoted text>silly boy everyone yawns! its a medical fact and I dont believe any of the guys you mentioned are super heros....so yeah they yawn!

the white power ranger

“Try my Troll House cookies!”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#106 Jun 22, 2010
pramsey wrote:
That's funny, I miss GC. BUT I am an old man now. Still funny though. Most of these guys were cold blooded killers, not heros. <quoted text>
and you are a cold blooded BI'ATCH...
chelsea hodge

United States

#107 Jun 23, 2010
gcgirl wrote:
<quoted text>
wallaces and chastains,..
i deff. agree.
gcatheart18

Mattoon, IL

#108 Jul 17, 2010
yall know tim conway known for his 1 hitter quitters
grandma

Granite City, IL

#109 Jul 18, 2010
most of those guys out grew the fighting stuff. but i remember terry tweet, jerry warmack and hartline. no one wanted to get on any bad side of them. no one mentioned ky glenddening. (sp may be wrong) he lived out on slew rd back in the 70's. don't know what happen to him.
J-Town Ninjas Oh YeE Ahh

Virginia, IL

#110 Jul 18, 2010
... sub zero
oh yeah

United States

#111 Jul 18, 2010
louie dochwat and roach
Hide Park

Donora, PA

#112 Jul 19, 2010
warmack was tough, but he was one of the dumbest white guys i ever met.
Joe

Columbia, MO

#113 Aug 17, 2010
All the guys mentioned on here really are just a bunch of worthless drunks. The baddest dude in Granite City was Sgt. Major Bowersox of the 5th Special Forces Green Berets. He killed more people in one day of work than scumbag Jerry warmack did in a lifetime. He didn't make anyone elses list because he was off defending his country as opposed to sitting in a bar beating up on bums. I remember watching Jerry Warmack get his face kicked in in the middle of Lee Ave and his gun taken away and beat with it. I watched Monte Morgan get whipped in Madison at Quicktrip like a punk.
takats

Pittsburgh, PA

#115 Aug 19, 2010
Joe wrote:
All the guys mentioned on here really are just a bunch of worthless drunks. The baddest dude in Granite City was Sgt. Major Bowersox of the 5th Special Forces Green Berets. He killed more people in one day of work than scumbag Jerry warmack did in a lifetime. He didn't make anyone elses list because he was off defending his country as opposed to sitting in a bar beating up on bums. I remember watching Jerry Warmack get his face kicked in in the middle of Lee Ave and his gun taken away and beat with it. I watched Monte Morgan get whipped in Madison at Quicktrip like a punk.
Kudos
adolphus

Granite City, IL

#116 Aug 21, 2010
joe clark that grew up in west g
joey

Chicago, IL

#117 Aug 26, 2010
how old is joe clark
honest 1

Granite City, IL

#118 Sep 2, 2010
adolphus wrote:
joe clark that grew up in west g
OMG I sure hope you aren't talking about Bobby Clarks brother Joe who was stepdad to the Pellazari boys.lol If so you are FUNNY!
Seventies Buff

Universal City, CA

#119 Sep 6, 2010
Where could I find pictures of some of these "Toughest Street Fighiters"?(Warmack, Woods, English) any on Face Book? They sound intense. Did they look as scary as they sound?
Brandy

Granite City, IL

#120 Sep 7, 2010
NO boby will ever be badder than Jeremy Lofink was. He only lost one fight out of hundreds. If you talk crap on him now its only because he aint here to defend him self.
Slick

Jerseyville, IL

#121 Sep 7, 2010
Hide Park wrote:
warmack was tough, but he was one of the dumbest white guys i ever met.
You got that shit right ! The dumb ass never even knew who his real friends were
momwhocares

United States

#122 Sep 25, 2010
I would have to say Dave Deshasier. I have seen him beat down 3 guys to a bloody pulp drunk and get back up and walk home.
icu

Edwardsville, IL

#123 Sep 30, 2010
use to be fueds, between stamps and wallace

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Granite City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
woman found dead in apartment in GC (Aug '11) 45 min Joycesyoungest 15
Girls in granite that look like skeletons 2 hr Foofoo 1
Kayla and that poor baby (Dec '16) 4 hr Foofoo 16
Relapse Inn 4 hr Foofoo 7
Grammer Forum. have your grammar and spelling... 4 hr Foofoo 7
Amanda??? 4 hr Foofoo 6
Granite City High School Teachers 4 hr Foofoo 58
Kool beanz 5 hr Anon 100

Granite City Jobs

More from around the web