The Top 10 Toughest Street Fighters O...
David

Granite City, IL

#21 Mar 13, 2010
wutsurpt wrote:
I watched Jerry Warmack knock out two truck drivers from the mill-almost at the same time.Warmack was a bad man!
I heard alot about him too.I heard if you got into a fight with him and if you hit the ground.You were going to go to the hosptial no questions asked.
gpritch

United States

#22 Mar 13, 2010
who cares
gpritch

United States

#23 Mar 13, 2010
me gayboy greg pritchard, or the molester
nobody

Granite City, IL

#24 Mar 13, 2010
i was kidding about Dave wilson ,actually he is probably the for real tuffest dude around ,,i know for a fact that he is one of them,,and if you dont think so you better ask around ,and i dont mean a punk windmill puncher i mean a straigth knock your ass out one punch kinnda thing..
Goreg

Granite City, IL

#25 Mar 13, 2010
So what does this guy do, walk around straight knocking people's asses out with one punch? Does he have a job involving punching people on the face?

If not, who gives a shit?
Reality

Saint Louis, MO

#26 Mar 13, 2010
What are we... 15? Yeah there are some real tough guys in jail, dead or mooching off their parents/grandparents. Grow the hell up. Congrats if you made the list. I'm sure you feel all swolled up with pride. Now go get a job and your own place, tuff guy.
nobody

Granite City, IL

#27 Mar 14, 2010
well actually i dont think Dave even cares about this list and dave is a union painter that probably makes more then you REALITy ,just because his parents own a 4 stroy house that you will never have,dont hate on him ,if you knew him you would no that he is a nice guy and helps people when he can and in all honesty my friend this is Dave wilson and the only reason i found out about this stupid ass list was because my people told me,so dont ever ,ever talk shit about me or mention my grandparents name ,did you ever think mabey i help them out huh,,listen if you got something you want to say about me ,keep it to yourself k and for people that sont like me ,you guys sure know alot about me ,,huh wow now who really needs to get a life...like i said i think i know who you guys are anyway and i thought we were buddies again huh,,granite city is full of backstabbers and i guess E-ville isnt to far behind ,so i said my peace and i told you who i am ,and just to renforce the facti dont have to go around doing anything to anybody ,im a good person and you just dont know me at all so keep you fucking cocksucker shut or ill shut it for yah for about 4 to 6 weeks,,thanks for haten and keep drinking your haterade........i love living at home and helping my family in my big ass ,freaking house,,,life is good!!!!!im sooo glad im not you guys to ,,im soooooo glad..
nobody

Granite City, IL

#28 Mar 14, 2010
hey i just want to say im sorry for the shit i said ,i am different and im not fighting anyone ,i just get mad when people mention my grandparents i care for them tooo much ,im totally done with this site ,its stupid and all it is ,is a bunch of people talking shit and i am NOT a shit talker ,i really cant stand it so im truely sorry for my anger towards you guys ,,god bless you and i hope that you know that i am not that guy ,and again im sorry for losing my kool ,i am done with Topix.com .talking shit on everyone..

“WUTSURPT”

Since: Aug 09

East Quogue,NY

#29 Mar 14, 2010
It's good to see someone taking the high road,Dave.I'm proud to have known you way back when.Used to be bartender at Eddies many moons ago...and Sammys also.
nobody

Granite City, IL

#30 Mar 14, 2010
thanks wutsurp it is what it is right god bless you.
Scot

Granite City, IL

#31 Mar 15, 2010
wutsurpt wrote:
It's good to see someone taking the high road,Dave.I'm proud to have known you way back when.Used to be bartender at Eddies many moons ago...and Sammys also.
I usad to know a guy name Dave Wilson.he was a powerlifter with Kurt Mathis.I dont think i spelled Kurts last name correctly.He was a real cool guy.I heard he was a bad ass.But by conversing with him he was very respectful.I like guys like him.They could be hell on wheels but they had class too.He showed me a few things at the gym to increase my bench press.He was very paitient with me and very respectful.I couldnt see him being the one to intestagate a confrontation with anyone.Dave Wilson,Kurt Mathis,would work with Jim Heady trying to help him get into good shape.Jim Heady had some troubles and Dave and Kurt really were good to help others.I think Jim Heady passed away about 15yrs ago.I seen Jim Heady when Dave and Kurt started him lifting wheights.Jim Heady whieght about 160lbs and he was about 6'foot tall.Last I seen Jim before he got sick again he was about 220lbs and muscular.I really think alot of Dave and Kurt for helping that man.
cowboy

Oak Hill, WV

#32 Mar 15, 2010
monte morgan
WHAT EVER

Phoenix, AZ

#33 Mar 15, 2010
THE DUHAMELL ARE BAD
heythere

Overland Park, KS

#34 Mar 15, 2010
chuck sinks
DARRELL

Granite City, IL

#35 Mar 15, 2010
WHAT EVER wrote:
THE DUHAMELL ARE BAD
thats why one man beat all your asses on BENTON ST ,COP CALLING B====ES.
TJones

Florissant, MO

#36 Mar 15, 2010
Back in the day my money would of been on Leland or Curt Mathes...damn shame what happened to Jim Woods...
wg thug

Granite City, IL

#37 Mar 18, 2010
Vernie Hufstedler
baby girl

Camdenton, MO

#38 Mar 26, 2010
i knew alot of bad asses but most r dead and gone,there r a few left but why do people want to get on here and start talking shit about everyone, i dont understand it...anyway they just wanted to no some names and stories, well wallaces, farleys,tweets,casteils,hollan d,theres alot more,there r even a few crazy wild girls that r tuff also, some of them will even knock guys out i no a few of them also,they fight like men....
right on girl

Camdenton, MO

#39 Mar 26, 2010
David wrote:
<quoted text>Please do,this blog is not intended disrespect others.I think it is like talking about some of the stories that were heard about years ago.The Press Record news paper in Granite city Il.Used to have alot of names in there with details.Like Steve Hartline in the 80's.Jerry Warmack,Jimmy Woods,Arthur Heatherly,billy jo Casteel,Henry Murphy,Danny Farley,Jack Mcgrath,Charlie Rea,Jimmy Rea,Guy Wallace,Shelby Wallace,Roger Wallace,BJ Wallace.Jimmy Poe.Sidwell,Hutchensons.Pressw ood,Fichers.Terry Tweet.A with a last name Pigg.I would see there names in the newspaper alot in the 1970's.English,Valencia.Mendoz a.Cockrun.Noel,Makenzie,.Ther were alot of ruff guys back in the day.
yeah these guys were badasses thats a fact them wallaces were crazy as they come but i can say that the younger generation wallaces r crazy also.the one girl oh pam wallace shes a badass ive seen her knock out men and woman shes crazy but liked very well she is good people. havent seen her in 3 years but she knows alot about these people also.
right on girl

Camdenton, MO

#40 Mar 26, 2010
baby girl wrote:
i knew alot of bad asses but most r dead and gone,there r a few left but why do people want to get on here and start talking shit about everyone, i dont understand it...anyway they just wanted to no some names and stories, well wallaces, farleys,tweets,casteils,hollan d,theres alot more,there r even a few crazy wild girls that r tuff also, some of them will even knock guys out i no a few of them also,they fight like men....
yeah like pam wallace boy ive seen her knock out men,woman shes crazy but she is liked, she knows alot of these people also..i have not seen her in 3 years but i no she is still crazy..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Granite City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Granite City Public Schools 9 min Fedupwithit 6
Ashamed of Granite city 16 min UglyTown 8
Best car wash in town.... 46 min AutoSpa 1
Bad Accident 49 min News 10
Where is Junior P? 1 hr Pocahontas 24
friends and good jokes 2 hr Xxnx 4
Flamin Dons... They're moving out 4 hr Its me 27

Granite City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance