The Top 10 Toughest Street Fighters O...
GCHS 1981

Granite City, IL

#213 Aug 4, 2011
Chuck Niemeyer.
just sayin

Granite City, IL

#214 Aug 8, 2011
Brandy wrote:
NO boby will ever be badder than Jeremy Lofink was. He only lost one fight out of hundreds. If you talk crap on him now its only because he aint here to defend him self.
No disrespect but he lost more than one fight i saw Todd Brooks wear his ass out one night it wasnt even close!I will have to say Chris Moad should be on this list!
History

Chicago, IL

#215 Aug 8, 2011
just sayin wrote:
<quoted text>No disrespect but he lost more than one fight i saw Todd Brooks wear his ass out one night it wasnt even close!I will have to say Chris Moad should be on this list!
. You are right Todd b did put a whipping on him ' but in the in they friends ! So rip buddy .
you are right my friend

Granite City, IL

#216 Aug 8, 2011
LMAO wrote:
The Morgans aint shit!!! Not a one of them!!! BIG MOUTHS IF ANYTHING!!!!
I agree!
Madtown

Dallas, TX

#217 Aug 8, 2011
you are right my friend wrote:
<quoted text>I agree!
Martinezs all da way n corky Jordan

What u all think
Knows him

Dallas, TX

#218 Aug 9, 2011
What about the Wagner girls?. Tough or not?.
beenthereb4

Granite City, IL

#220 Aug 22, 2011
Joey vaughn back in the day
GC 70s

United States

#221 Sep 2, 2011
wutsurpt wrote:
I watched Jerry Warmack knock out two truck drivers from the mill-almost at the same time.Warmack was a bad man!
Jerry Warmack was not only a badass, he was not stable mentally, unfortunately, not always due to genetics. I worked out at the Y in the mid 70's and would see him doing concentration curls in the steam room (full blast) with 50 lbs dumbells. I could barely breath in there and he was doing curls! After work at American Steel late one night I saw glass spraying out onto the street from that bar across the street from Sammy's Tavern. Some biker club, F-Troop I think, hung out there and one of them had pissed Warmack off. He walked into the place while the whole "gang" was there and tore the shit out the place. The glass I saw was from Jerry throwing barstools and chairs through the front picture windows....He did the same thing to the back-bar and the jukebox before He went back across the street to Sammy's and surveyed his handywork at the other place and said "they got good ventilation over there now!" He wsa really pumped up back then but I heard that years later he got sick and skinny and a bunch of people he had kicked around got their revenge and he took a bunch of beatings before he died. RIP Badass!
ICU

United States

#222 Sep 3, 2011
they are probably all on welfare today
so why ask?
GC 70s

United States

#223 Sep 3, 2011
ICU wrote:
they are probably all on welfare today
so why ask?
so that wussies like you can ask stupid questions...
ICU

United States

#224 Sep 3, 2011
GC 70s wrote:
<quoted text>
so that wussies like you can ask stupid questions...
And pay the taxes that support the Granite trash too I suppose
YEPPERS

Granite City, IL

#226 Sep 4, 2011
The Sandellas. John Sandella was one bad azz mo-fo!
been there

Granite City, IL

#227 Sep 4, 2011
only thing corky was good at was smokin rocks and stealing!
dave gann

Las Vegas, NV

#228 Sep 17, 2011
i was raised right near the curve inn tavern been out in las vegas nv. for 26 years went to school with jerry warmack know harry wallace and jimmy castile i practiclly raised with those guys i ussed ti go in the curve inn tavern my e mail adress is elvis kell@ gmail.com if anyone from granite wants to e mail me knew jimmy castille pretty when we were about 15 years old used to hang with him
ron

Manchester, GA

#230 Sep 24, 2011
Not jerry womack or Dave wasnt close Leland was tough and grew up in washington park,but
curt Mathes was by far the leader strength and apeed was beyond all. You didn.t say about guns then it would be jerry or back in the day the Wallaces.
mugger

Eureka, MO

#231 Sep 24, 2011
Toma wrote:
Danny Shemwell
Back in the 70's Jimmy Moran kicked Shemwells butt a few times. Does that make him badder than Danny? Just asking.
Mark

Granite City, IL

#232 Sep 24, 2011
How about Steve Prince.
Lil Louie

Granite City, IL

#234 Dec 1, 2011
Big Louie DOCHWAT! And I know this for a fact.
GC GUY

Dallas, TX

#235 Dec 1, 2011
Lil Louie wrote:
Big Louie DOCHWAT! And I know this for a fact.
Why cause he beat your ass?. Come on lil Bit!!!
Nana

Saint Louis, MO

#236 Dec 5, 2011
It was Caroll Pigg - he was a very bad man.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Granite City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
All these bitch ass Trolls in GC. 1 min mahz 4
Jenna w 24 min Dawn Wilson 5
Nameoki & Madison 48 min DARPA 32
Drug deals going on at curlys 2 hr Capigirl72 32
What's up at Kathy's? I mean Joey Hays 2 hr duh 3
Any places that are open late/all night? (Nov '10) 2 hr R Rollo 42
Gamebusters (Apr '12) 3 hr R Rollo 43
Horseshoe lake park closed 4 hr Just watching 56
More from around the web

Personal Finance