First Prev
of 2
Next Last
why why why

Granite City, IL

#1 Dec 14, 2012
How can anyone do that. that is unbelievable.
No Idiot Here

Granite City, IL

#2 Dec 14, 2012
Pretty sad. I turned on the TV right after noon and got the story. At that time, NBC was saying 18 kids and 8 adults killed. That's probably not the final body count. Eighteen kids. One lone gunman with two handguns, a Glock and Sig Sauer. NBC gave the age of the gunman as 20 yrs of age, but nothing else, not even if the gunman was among those dead.
hmmmmm

Belleville, IL

#3 Dec 14, 2012
i just dont know either. what in gods name happened in this 20 year old mans life that he decided a room full of kindergarten kids had to pay?!!! my,my,my!!! they are saying 18 andas high as 27 areossibly dead. no one is safe anymore, it seems. SMH
hmmmmm

Belleville, IL

#4 Dec 14, 2012
No Idiot Here wrote:
Pretty sad. I turned on the TV right after noon and got the story. At that time, NBC was saying 18 kids and 8 adults killed. That's probably not the final body count. Eighteen kids. One lone gunman with two handguns, a Glock and Sig Sauer. NBC gave the age of the gunman as 20 yrs of age, but nothing else, not even if the gunman was among those dead.
i read on the 'net that he was dead and they said theu had anothet guy cuffed that was in camo that had come from a wooded area. i dont hold a lot of these minute details as factual until things are calmer and the investgation is complete. the sad truth here, dead and wounded. little ones and moms and dads are not going home to their loved ones. the lives of the survivors changed forever.
Uh Huh

Belleville, IL

#5 Dec 14, 2012
CNN said its believed the 20 year old may have ties some how to the school and they have another person that they're questioning.
They think the mother of the 20 year old is one of the dead.
They interviewed via phone some women that said she took her dog out and there was a bunch of little kids screaming and running through her back field. She lives 3 doors from the school.
mahz

United States

#6 Dec 14, 2012
Mr. Saturday night special

ain't good for nothing
but to put a man six feet in a hole

I've heard a report thay the teacher of the class was his mother. Don't know how accurate that is.
No Idiot Here

Granite City, IL

#7 Dec 14, 2012
More, this coming from NBC, the shooter now I'D as 24 year old Ryan Lanza. His mother was teaching at that grade school and was found dead. Ryan's brother is in custody, don't know of any involvement, if at all, with the shooting. POTUS is supposed to speak at any moment, this now being 2:19pm.
Uhoh

United States

#8 Dec 14, 2012
29 people deceased. 22 being children. The shooter is 24the year old Ryan Lanza of Hoboken New Jersey. He killed his father who also resided in New Jersey. His mother was the pre school teacher at the school who was also killed. He went into the school wearing a bullter proof vest and had 4 guns on himself. He killed himself with one inflicted gun shot wound. Found a potential suspect in the woods behind the school. They believe it to be the younger brother of the shooter, no names to be released yet.
dumb ass

United States

#9 Dec 14, 2012
These are the reasons why all Americans should have the right to bare arms .our teachers need to be trained as assault teams are they need not only to teach our children but to protect them at all cost they need access to a weapon in every room so these things cant happen
Uh Huh

Belleville, IL

#10 Dec 14, 2012
They said all of the bodies are still in the school while they finish processing the scene.
It breaks my heart to think of those little ones still laying there.
Those poor parents sitting there knowing your little is still inside.
John

Granite City, IL

#11 Dec 14, 2012
Yet another sad day in this country. Prey for the families affected by crazy man.

“I'll Eat your Soul!”

Since: May 11

HELL

#12 Dec 14, 2012
John wrote:
Yet another sad day in this country. Prey for the families affected by crazy man.
Prey to who? The same God that let this happen?

No parent should have to go through what they are dealing with and what they still have to deal with.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#13 Dec 14, 2012
Correction, it was a adam lanza, they thought it was ryan because adam had his id on him. They are brothers..
John

Granite City, IL

#14 Dec 14, 2012
You have to question the mental health of Mr. Lanza.
He clearly was a sick person.
Uh Huh

Belleville, IL

#15 Dec 14, 2012
They're doing a lot of corrections right now. The father is dead in the house in New Jersy, no the father is alive, but there's a body on there,, etc.
too much info and too many reporting.
I like all the random experts that are readily available to be interviewed. The one sounded just like the counselor on Southpark! hmkay?
John

Granite City, IL

#16 Dec 14, 2012
dumb ass wrote:
These are the reasons why all Americans should have the right to bare arms .our teachers need to be trained as assault teams are they need not only to teach our children but to protect them at all cost they need access to a weapon in every room so these things cant happen
Boy hasn't the requirements for teachers changed from a few short years ago. teachers still aren't paid enough.
John

Granite City, IL

#19 Dec 14, 2012
YourNitemare wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, Were was your satin while all this was going down?

No parent should have to go through what they are dealing with and what they still have to deal with.
I do agree that parents should never have to go through anything like this.. But this is what happens when evil prevails..
why why why

Granite City, IL

#20 Dec 14, 2012
It's so sad
Carl

Granite City, IL

#21 Dec 15, 2012
What a sad time we live in. seams like people are going nuts anymore.
dog lover

Granite City, IL

#22 Dec 15, 2012
dont blame this on God...people make their own choices..its called free will!!! this isnt Gods fault.. this is a mans fault!!!
YourNitemare wrote:
<quoted text>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Granite City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
*Keep a word - - Drop a word* (Aug '10) 16 min Mark 2,299
major cuts at school district next year 30 min Old Timer 70
madison county downtown expansion program pilot 34 min Mark 55
Meth heads of gc? 52 min Cec 9
new restaurant in gc 1 hr Mark 113
Granite city steel mill temporary idle 2 hr Mark 22
13 Yr Old Shot In GC today??? 4 hr Queenie Meanie 6
More from around the web

Granite City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE