Next Last
Nite rider

United States

#1 Oct 15, 2012
Has anyone had a lawyer this bad
joy

Highlandville, MO

#2 Oct 15, 2012
Oh yeah except he was my lawyer how did they screw you?
joy

Highlandville, MO

#5 Oct 15, 2012
_brian wrote:
Give it up Holly...your rants on Morgan have been heard before
My instincts tell me this isn't Holly, I'm curious to hear what else this company has managed to mess up.
Heywood Jablowmi

Granite City, IL

#6 Oct 15, 2012
_brian wrote:
Give it up Holly...your rants on Morgan have been heard before
nice! He probably laughs at her.
redwhiteandblue

Granite City, IL

#8 Oct 16, 2012
Nite rider wrote:
Has anyone had a lawyer this bad
he helped me with traffic tickets....I thought he was good enough..
Been There

Granite City, IL

#9 Oct 16, 2012
He handled a Divorce/child custody case for me and then Bankruptcy at a later time. He was kinda pricey but he got me everything I wanted. My only complaint was he didnt return calls like I was expecting him to do. He doesnt get in any hurry either but he does know his stuff. So sorry you had a bad expierence.
odb

Edwardsville, IL

#10 Oct 16, 2012
My mom used him for a work related injury she didn't end up with much and he was slow as shit never would answer the phone or call back so she would go down there. But a friend used him against a restaurant for serving a margarita that had broken glass in it and he was pretty fast so guess it depends on his workload
Nite rider

United States

#11 Oct 16, 2012
redwhiteandblue wrote:
<quoted text>
he helped me with traffic tickets....I thought he was good enough..
. Tickets is about all he is good for. My son hired him for tickets over a year ago. And it's still going. Good my ass
Nite rider

United States

#12 Oct 16, 2012
joy wrote:
Oh yeah except he was my lawyer how did they screw you?
. He tells you.( I have it covered don't worry). That cost me 125.00 every time he said it . Couldn't show me ANYTHING he did . Sherry his assistant had to copy my papers and she didn't no where they were at . They were in his trunk of his car for 3 months.( he for got where they were). He would ask for papers from me . I would give them to him. And the next time I went to his office. He would ask for the same papers. And charge me another 125.00 for the same thing. He could never get what I ask for NEVER.
NITE RIDER

AOL

#13 Oct 16, 2012
i ask him for papers from the school board over a year ago and he still has not got them. but he charged me for him to send a letter to them. ive ask for copys of my depo,and the pics her lawyer had months ago. i still havent got them. ooo wait ----that cost me 125.00 again.
Jurisprudence

Granite City, IL

#14 Oct 16, 2012
NITE RIDER wrote:
i ask him for papers from the school board over a year ago and he still has not got them. but he charged me for him to send a letter to them. ive ask for copys of my depo,and the pics her lawyer had months ago. i still havent got them. ooo wait ----that cost me 125.00 again.
school board? pics? depo? all for traffic ticket..geez all I had do is send in 125.00 and that was it...
nice

Granite City, IL

#15 Oct 16, 2012
I used Morgan for a divorce & other small things and never had a problem. I sent my friend to him for something that I was a witness to. He told my friend to have me call and make an apt to talk 2 him. I did and it was cancelled. I rescheduled it and when he had his baby is was cancelled again. They never called me back to reschedule another appointment. It seems 2 me witnesses would be important to talk 2! I'll probably not send anyone else 2 him.
ha

United States

#16 Oct 16, 2012
did you follow his advice and pay what you should of to other parties involved in your case? probably wouldn't still have problems if so.
wow

Granite City, IL

#17 Oct 16, 2012
avoid alex wilson...he is a far lesser attorney than scroggins...

he also hires people that his clients have been against in court..
redwhiteandblue

Granite City, IL

#18 Oct 16, 2012
ha wrote:
did you follow his advice and pay what you should of to other parties involved in your case? probably wouldn't still have problems if so.
Danzel follow advice...now that's funnier than finding a honest attorney...hahahaha!
NITE RIDER

AOL

#19 Oct 16, 2012
redwhiteandblue wrote:
<quoted text>
Danzel follow advice...now that's funnier than finding a honest attorney...hahahaha!
SORRY i did every thing he said.but he didnt do anything i ask for. his own assistant told me not to tell him anything that he would forget.she said to tell her if it was to get done
wow

Granite City, IL

#20 Oct 16, 2012
report his ass to the ARDC and also call judge callis and file a complaint..

“...”

Since: Oct 12

Mount Vernon, IL

#21 Oct 16, 2012
Never used him but Todd taplin in Belleville/fairview has done a great job for me. Does anything he can to get charges dropped.
peace maker

Granite City, IL

#22 Oct 16, 2012
Morgan is a great attorney! Saved me lots of money and fines from traffic violations.
Tori

United States

#23 Oct 16, 2012
I have him for my custody lawyer and he his awesome. He continued my case so many times, which was great for me. He is expensive but he will work with you on that. He told me even if I could only pay $20 a month, that it was okay.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Granite City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amazon rejects Metro area 5 hr Left GC Years Ago 21
*Keep a word - - Drop a word* (Aug '10) 6 hr Whiny1 3,530
Nicest cars in granite? 8 hr Politically Incor... 17
Bullying claims exagerated 8 hr Mahz 63
Better Facebook group? 13 hr Oh geez 4
East 23rd st. 17 hr Brenda 2
News YouTube removes less than half of hate content ... Sat GClifter82 6

Granite City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance