Edwardsville, IL

#22 Mar 13, 2012
Joe, JD... thats karma for ya.
Anon

Collinsville, IL

#23 Mar 13, 2012
fgfgf wrote:
Joe, JD... thats karma for ya.
What's your brand of karma, cause you're still here to talk smack about 2 people that can't and wouldn't waste their time on you.
Wilkinson Clan

Haslet, TX

#24 Mar 13, 2012
I am a Wilkinson....and related to the people you are speaking of. May I help you with anything?
Gc Guy

Dallas, TX

#25 Mar 13, 2012
What about Eugene Wilkinson what ya think?.
ANON

East Saint Louis, IL

#26 Mar 15, 2012
So what it was not worth much anyway. I'm tired of hearing about it. They were sold and are gone so get over it. Is that what you needed to hear O.K. said it
Anon1

Collinsville, IL

#27 Mar 17, 2012
ANON wrote:
So what it was not worth much anyway. I'm tired of hearing about it. They were sold and are gone so get over it. Is that what you needed to hear O.K. said it
ANON did you steal the guitar and amp?
Friend

Indianapolis, IN

#28 Apr 11, 2012
I grew up with Joe, Charlie, Roger and JD. More of a friend with Joe, miss him very much. I talked to him the day he passed away :( Sad, when Joe and Shayne died, I lost the two people who would made things right! They were there at one phone call. I met the other brothers only a few times.
wilkinson clan

Fairview Heights, IL

#29 Oct 4, 2012
All of us are thieves.....LOL so who da flock knows. We also like to puff on peters.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#30 Oct 4, 2012
wilkinson clan wrote:
All of us are thieves.....LOL so who da flock knows. We also like to puff on peters.
You chickenchit. Say that to a Wilkinson. You are another ftard coward hiding behind your keyboard.
wilkinsen clann leader

Fairview Heights, IL

#31 Oct 5, 2012
shlisten wrote:
<quoted text>You chickenchit. Say that to a Wilkinson. You are another ftard coward hiding behind your keyboard.
ha ha tuff guy shitttlisten peter pull tuff guy
wilkinsen clann leader

Fairview Heights, IL

#32 Oct 5, 2012
I arr Rodger roger ray pee like me play roger ray
GC PRIDE

Fairview Heights, IL

#33 Oct 5, 2012
You are all homosexuals..
mahz

Belleville, IL

#34 Oct 5, 2012
shlisten wrote:
<quoted text>You chickenchit. Say that to a Wilkinson. You are another ftard coward hiding behind your keyboard.
and what was your real name again? Oh yeah that's right! You're just another coward hiding behind a keyboard aren't you Ms Blue Waffles?

Since: Aug 12

Granite City, IL

#35 Oct 7, 2012
Gotta be me wrote:
<quoted text>Dick was my second father growning up, his sister mary used to babysit us when my father and Dick played music together. They had a band called Chances R they played everywhere especially the Fort.
Was Fuzzy Walker in that band? He was my uncle, and that band name sounds really familiar.
Yvonne

Ballwin, MO

#36 Jun 18, 2013
Wilkinson Clan wrote:
I am a Wilkinson....and related to the people you are speaking of. May I help you with anything?

Hello, if you know Richard Wilkinson, would you tell him to get a hold of me..[email protected].he'my cousin...thank you! Yvonne

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Granite City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rich turner and amanda Hutchinson? 9 min Weaver 65
Granite City School Board has done it again! 13 min DARPA 58
Kimberly Hufstedler living up to her reputation 1 hr Truemeth 9
who is foo foo 1 hr Mike 11
Tiff P 4 hr loose cannon 33
Facebook Madison Co Illinois Online Yard Sale 2 (Aug '13) 5 hr Noname 20
Computer work cheap 17 hr DARPA 16
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Granite City Mortgages