First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Robyn

Granite City, IL

#22 Dec 31, 2012
I don't give a crap wrf you have to say. You know how many time HE has tried to get back with ME? And how many times he has CRIED when when I said no? And it nt a every fcking day thing with him and patting. He does it every fucking night. When he cannot even afford diapers for her! Or clothes or even food for her! I, ROBYN FUCKIG LEVART, am the one that does everything for my daughter. He just gets her a couple days out of the week. Actions speak louder than words. Ask him how many time he has ditched her? Asked him how may time he left her to go get fucke up.

I am MUCH better than ALOT of these Hoosier ass people out there. So have a nice day!:)
Robyn

Granite City, IL

#23 Dec 31, 2012
Btw, If you agree that e is such a great person, you are just as low as he is!

I'm just to big hearted to take her 100% away from him. It's obvious that he is her dad. Considering he was with my "fat ass" for almost 2 years. I will ALWAYS bitch about him. If you don't like I DONT GIVE A DAMN! Obviously if I do it anyway lol

I don't want drugs around my child. I don't want drunks around my child. So tell me how I am horrible for wanting my child to grow up AWAY from that shig that YOU and everyone likes to bring around?
tammy

San Jose, CA

#24 Jan 1, 2013
twitty i love you and u are a good mom stephen has had just as much time to be a good father he chooses not be your child is a wonderful blessing u r not the first on to have a low life for a baby daddy hope your new guys make you and your baby happy love u girl tell mom i said hi love your aunt tammy
hahaaaa

United States

#25 Jan 5, 2013
Dustin Grace is a dumb as*. He dont deserve anybody. Hes a low life pos. Just saying.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Granite City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
nicks bar 51 min Politically Incor... 14
Low Life Mother 3 hr Guilty or not 13
Amber Canada (Sep '12) 3 hr Kat 8
Jeff Johnson (Jan '11) 4 hr retiredfrom granite 6
herryan murphy 4 hr Gc4L 9
Foofoo 5 hr Mike 21
*Keep a word - - Drop a word* (Aug '10) 5 hr _Zoey_ 2,969

Granite City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance