Granite City: Two attack man in gang ...

Granite City: Two attack man in gang initiation

There are 36 comments on the KMOV-TV Saint Louis story from Oct 13, 2010, titled Granite City: Two attack man in gang initiation. In it, KMOV-TV Saint Louis reports that:

Two men were arrested for allegedly attacking a man and forcing him to become a member of a gang.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KMOV-TV Saint Louis.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
jennier

Overland Park, KS

#23 Nov 8, 2010
-YUM- wrote:
Its about time we do something NOW. Im usually a supporter of the police but I just dont understand why their letting this go on!
WW,, something we can agree on,,,when and where!
shit yummy im down too! gangs=low lifes!
Daddy

Columbia, MO

#24 Nov 8, 2010
You think these little turds are getting pissed because we all think they are a joke lol. the funny thing is they wear their pants around their ankles and call it sagging not realizing that originated as a sign that you are a jailhouse queer in prison lol!
jennier

Waterloo, Canada

#25 Nov 8, 2010
Daddy wrote:
You think these little turds are getting pissed because we all think they are a joke lol. the funny thing is they wear their pants around their ankles and call it sagging not realizing that originated as a sign that you are a jailhouse queer in prison lol!
I'm waiting for juan to get real pissy and start threatening over the internet! What's up holmes! Lmao
Wonder Woman

Granite City, IL

#26 Nov 8, 2010
Daddy wrote:
These little shit asses are clueless!
Bad Secretary

United States

#27 Nov 8, 2010
Lilbit_25 wrote:
Hello Everyone :-)
I was recently told about this web site. I can't believe I've been missing out on so much fun! lol
On to the topic at hand.. Sadly, I've become all too familiar with this 'group' of pathetic little punks who refer to themselves as "The Latin Kings".(In reality, they would be pissing down both legs if ever confronted by a REAL member of this gang.) My 13 yr. old Daughter was just recently jumped by two girls who call themselves "Latin Queens" at Wilson Park. One of the girls is 17 yrs. old and beat my Daughter unconscious, wearing a pair of brass knuckles. The ignorant, piss poor excuse of a Mother (I use the title 'Mother' very lightly in this case.) not only urged her Daughter to continue hitting my child, but actually stood there and video taped it on her cell phone. I've been told that my Daughter's head can be seen bouncing off of the concrete after she had already been knocked out. I refuse to watch it for myself, as just the thought of it makes me ill. I'm afraid the actual image might just send me over the edge. The police have done NOTHING as of yet, therefor I've decided to take matters into my own hands. These useless punks haven't seen a BEATING until they witness the extremes a Mother will go to in order to protect her child!:-)
God Bless :-)
How are the police NOT doing anything about this?!? I would take this to the state police, or even the states attourney if necessary! I'd be damned if someone did that sort of damage to my child and walked away....
What comes next?!?

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#28 Nov 8, 2010
i was recently informed that the new gang initiation is that a young man must rape a woman in order to be a memeber. As far as if this is true, i honestly don't really want to find out the hard way. I will just keep my 2 ft steel beater stick in my car ready! I suggest all young ladies carry something, mace or even a taser just to be safe anyway.
Bad Secretary

United States

#29 Nov 8, 2010
My little brother was running around saying he was a part of the "latin kings" and that his little friend from down the street was going to jump him in... I think most of this is just nonsense and little kids trying to find a place to belong, but whatever it is.. its time for authority to step in and do something!!!
jennier

Warwick, RI

#30 Nov 8, 2010
sum1else wrote:
i was recently informed that the new gang initiation is that a young man must rape a woman in order to be a memeber. As far as if this is true, i honestly don't really want to find out the hard way. I will just keep my 2 ft steel beater stick in my car ready! I suggest all young ladies carry something, mace or even a taser just to be safe anyway.
I'm thinking a metal baseball bat will do just nicely! Unbelievable how now they have to rape a woman! Completely disgusting! Gangs need to be wiped out!

Since: Nov 10

Granite City

#31 Nov 9, 2010
Bad Secretary wrote:
<quoted text>
How are the police NOT doing anything about this?!? I would take this to the state police, or even the states attourney if necessary! I'd be damned if someone did that sort of damage to my child and walked away....
What comes next?!?
Bad Secretary,

Unbelievable, isn't it? The police officer that initially looked into the situation (whom is also a Resource Officer for the school district.) first informed me that there would be no action taken against the other girls. She considered my Daughter's actions to be 'voluntary involvement' due to the fact that she attempted to defend herself. However, the incident is now being taken more seriously since the actual video has surfaced. I do not see fault on the officer's part, as she was merely basing her decision on the scattered facts presented to her at that time.

It is my hope that the 17 yr. old will be charged as an adult and prosecuted for 'Felony Assault and Battery of a Child' as well as 'Assault with a Deadly Weapon'.(Brass knuckles are illegal and classified as such.) I believe the 'Mother' involved should be charged with 'Child Endangerment' at the VERY least. I am still sickened by the memory of my child with blood pouring from her nose and mouth, both eyes black and blue, swollen completely shut to the point that her left eye began to split at the crease to relieve the pressure. As a Mother, I cannot comprehend how another adult could stand there and not only witness such a thing, but RECORD IT being done! You would have to be one very sick, twisted individual. I will say this.. For her sake, I can only hope the police find her before I do.

Thank you for your concern hun & God Bless :-)
KINGLOVE360COMPL ETE

Fairview Heights, IL

#33 Feb 16, 2011
haha actually i know what saggin is smart ass, and it meant yu were somebody's Bi*tch, haha nd yu think we're a joke aha well think again, yu think the stuff b4 was bad its just the begining

Since: Jan 11

Chicago, IL

#34 Feb 16, 2011
This whole area is infested with beans!!! These wannabe gangbangers need to go. I'll take a couple out if I see them. Believe that.
just sayin

Granite City, IL

#35 Mar 7, 2011
sum1else wrote:
<quoted text>
my mother in law said they stay on sand prarie lane at the corner of 111 & sand prarie, in the house that looks like a sorry pitiful shack!
if you dont know them personally, dont talk about them like that. i happen to know their mother. she lost her husband in a car accident about 11 years ago and has been trying to do her best with those kids. so before you make fun of her house, get your facts straight. obviously you dont know what youre talking about because those guys beat that kid because he wanted in that gang, but later got scared when his parents saw him and he lied to his parents and later to police. the people in gangs DO NOT jump people into their gang unless they want to be. DUH

Dallas, TX

#36 Mar 9, 2011
KINGLOVE360COMPLETE wrote:
haha actually i know what saggin is smart ass, and it meant yu were somebody's Bi*tch, haha nd yu think we're a joke aha well think again, yu think the stuff b4 was bad its just the begining
last I heard the kings were a joke. 155 is tagging and bagging u tricks
kin9love

Saint Paul, MN

#37 Apr 29, 2011
WideWilliam25 wrote:
<quoted text> last I heard the kings were a joke. 155 is tagging and bagging u tricks
oh yaa they sure are ahahahah them nigkas aint on nothin tell em to come to fc lets see wat they do, not a daaamn thing but run,

Chicago, IL

#38 Apr 29, 2011
And wats this es tags
GC Pride is a wimp

United States

#39 Apr 29, 2011
Cant GC Pride take em to mckydees and work em over like he can do to online people?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Granite City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sara Baker 25 min Scared Go to church 16
Peggy rose dope ho 1 hr Fluffy 52 10
Two blacks jumping one white guy right Infront ... 3 hr Cahokia resident 6
Granite City Public Schools 4 hr petitedestiny 10
Paul Barnett 5 hr Jay pinero 4
Ashamed of Granite city 5 hr Lmao 62
m. pryor 5 hr Ashley 6

Granite City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance