Granite City: Two attack man in gang ...

Granite City: Two attack man in gang initiation

There are 36 comments on the KMOV-TV Saint Louis story from Oct 13, 2010, titled Granite City: Two attack man in gang initiation. In it, KMOV-TV Saint Louis reports that:

Two men were arrested for allegedly attacking a man and forcing him to become a member of a gang.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KMOV-TV Saint Louis.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#1 Oct 13, 2010
wow,,, I thought this kinda stuff only happened in the movies! What a sad state of affairs the youth is facing! Has anyone heard of this gang before?
grandma

Granite City, IL

#2 Oct 13, 2010
wow is right..that is a mess,a very scarey mess.
wow

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Oct 14, 2010
no1 has ever heard of the latino gang known as 155 (one five five) that is the gang they are referring to and it is a huge problem in this town this gang and latin kings. sad but true!
sum1else

Saint Louis, MO

#5 Oct 14, 2010
i say we tell them they have to join society and act normal or we are going to beat the crap out them! ;)
Moon

United States

#6 Oct 14, 2010
They should be investigated for more than beating people up. That is a notorious GANG establishment the 'FRONT' is a night club...where tons of ILLEGAL ALIENS are 'HOOKED UP' all the time. Where is the ICE unit when you need them?
We have terroist living among us here in good ole GC...what are we going to do about it????
jpt

Granite City, IL

#7 Oct 14, 2010
where is the front at ?
Moon wrote:
They should be investigated for more than beating people up. That is a notorious GANG establishment the 'FRONT' is a night club...where tons of ILLEGAL ALIENS are 'HOOKED UP' all the time. Where is the ICE unit when you need them?
We have terroist living among us here in good ole GC...what are we going to do about it????
Clyde

Columbia, MO

#8 Oct 15, 2010
This just shows what a sad state these wannabe gangs are in lol they are attacking kids because no one will join the them lol! This gang is a bunch of bitch ass kids calling themselves gangs.
JUAN

Jerseyville, IL

#9 Oct 15, 2010
jpt wrote:
where is the front at ?<quoted text>
WE be from lincoln place

Location hidden

#10 Oct 15, 2010
JUAN wrote:
<quoted text>WE be from lincoln place
Hey Juan, I heard the Latin Kings said you all was a bunch of pussy,s!!!! May I suggest you set up a "meeting" with them somewhere in the middle of a field and just kill each other off. My bad I mean until the best gang wins,,, yeah thats what I meant!
JUAN

Jerseyville, IL

#12 Oct 18, 2010
-YUM- wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Juan, I heard the Latin Kings said you all was a bunch of pussy,s!!!! May I suggest you set up a "meeting" with them somewhere in the middle of a field and just kill each other off. My bad I mean until the best gang wins,,, yeah thats what I meant!
Got the meeting all set up Homes all we need is your gay ass to show up !

Location hidden

#13 Oct 18, 2010
JUAN wrote:
<quoted text>Got the meeting all set up Homes all we need is your gay ass to show up !
little homo-phobo arnt you! Just let me know when and where! Hey and check this, my friends will come willingly,,, unlike your pussy ass that has to beat someone up to get them to hang with you!! Besides I would bet your a poser, because real gang bangers cant put two words together without some kind a racist comment! Your "gay" comment is more of a insight to what you would really like to be apart of!
Either way HOMEY when and where?
GCResident

O Fallon, IL

#14 Oct 18, 2010
The Latin Kings and this gang have become a problem in Granite over the past 5 or 6 months. There where two adults who 6 Latin Kings tried to attack the other night. The cops where called but no one was hurt so nothing is going to get done. Some body needs to give this gangs a wake up call.
sum1else

Saint Louis, MO

#15 Oct 18, 2010
-YUM- wrote:
<quoted text>little homo-phobo arnt you! Just let me know when and where! Hey and check this, my friends will come willingly,,, unlike your pussy ass that has to beat someone up to get them to hang with you!! Besides I would bet your a poser, because real gang bangers cant put two words together without some kind a racist comment! Your "gay" comment is more of a insight to what you would really like to be apart of!
Either way HOMEY when and where?
my mother in law said they stay on sand prarie lane at the corner of 111 & sand prarie, in the house that looks like a sorry pitiful shack!

Location hidden

#16 Nov 7, 2010
whats new with these punks?
Wonder Woman

Granite City, IL

#17 Nov 7, 2010
GCResident wrote:
The Latin Kings and this gang have become a problem in Granite over the past 5 or 6 months. There where two adults who 6 Latin Kings tried to attack the other night. The cops where called but no one was hurt so nothing is going to get done. Some body needs to give this gangs a wake up call.
For sure...the cops need to stop being afraid of them! This is getting way out of hand.

Since: Nov 10

Granite City

#18 Nov 7, 2010
Hello Everyone :-)

I was recently told about this web site. I can't believe I've been missing out on so much fun! lol

On to the topic at hand.. Sadly, I've become all too familiar with this 'group' of pathetic little punks who refer to themselves as "The Latin Kings".(In reality, they would be pissing down both legs if ever confronted by a REAL member of this gang.) My 13 yr. old Daughter was just recently jumped by two girls who call themselves "Latin Queens" at Wilson Park. One of the girls is 17 yrs. old and beat my Daughter unconscious, wearing a pair of brass knuckles. The ignorant, piss poor excuse of a Mother (I use the title 'Mother' very lightly in this case.) not only urged her Daughter to continue hitting my child, but actually stood there and video taped it on her cell phone. I've been told that my Daughter's head can be seen bouncing off of the concrete after she had already been knocked out. I refuse to watch it for myself, as just the thought of it makes me ill. I'm afraid the actual image might just send me over the edge. The police have done NOTHING as of yet, therefor I've decided to take matters into my own hands. These useless punks haven't seen a BEATING until they witness the extremes a Mother will go to in order to protect her child!:-)

God Bless :-)
Wonder Woman

Granite City, IL

#19 Nov 8, 2010
Lilbit_25 wrote:
Hello Everyone :-)
I was recently told about this web site. I can't believe I've been missing out on so much fun! lol
On to the topic at hand.. Sadly, I've become all too familiar with this 'group' of pathetic little punks who refer to themselves as "The Latin Kings".(In reality, they would be pissing down both legs if ever confronted by a REAL member of this gang.) My 13 yr. old Daughter was just recently jumped by two girls who call themselves "Latin Queens" at Wilson Park. One of the girls is 17 yrs. old and beat my Daughter unconscious, wearing a pair of brass knuckles. The ignorant, piss poor excuse of a Mother (I use the title 'Mother' very lightly in this case.) not only urged her Daughter to continue hitting my child, but actually stood there and video taped it on her cell phone. I've been told that my Daughter's head can be seen bouncing off of the concrete after she had already been knocked out. I refuse to watch it for myself, as just the thought of it makes me ill. I'm afraid the actual image might just send me over the edge. The police have done NOTHING as of yet, therefor I've decided to take matters into my own hands. These useless punks haven't seen a BEATING until they witness the extremes a Mother will go to in order to protect her child!:-)
God Bless :-)
First off, welcome to the site lilbit! I would like to say I am so sorry about what happened, and if you need any back up...just tell me the place and time. I TOO, have a personal grudge against these punks! I suggested the Men of this town get together and take care of the situation since the Cops won't, but if they won't either....guess it leaves us Women to handle it. It is getting totally out of control, and if you haven't been victimized by them yet....chances are, you could be! The Schools let it go on, as do the Cops...so, we as citizens need to show them what's up! It SICKENS me to think about what they did to your Daughter!!

Location hidden

#20 Nov 8, 2010
Its about time we do something NOW. Im usually a supporter of the police but I just dont understand why their letting this go on!
WW,, something we can agree on,,,when and where!
Wonder Woman

Granite City, IL

#21 Nov 8, 2010
-YUM- wrote:
Its about time we do something NOW. Im usually a supporter of the police but I just dont understand why their letting this go on!
WW,, something we can agree on,,,when and where!
You name it! You're not going to jump me are you? LOL I must warn you, I will be armed ; ]...with what, I don't know yet. Seriously though, this really does need to be stopped! I think we can do it! Who needs the Cops...they aren't concerned unless it's one of their own being victimized.
jennier

Overland Park, KS

#22 Nov 8, 2010
sum1else wrote:
<quoted text>
my mother in law said they stay on sand prarie lane at the corner of 111 & sand prarie, in the house that looks like a sorry pitiful shack!
youd thinks these gang members would have a better spot in all for their homies! sounds like they aint shit!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Granite City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What is your thought on taking down our Confede... 9 min Rider 14
mitchell il (Mar '12) 26 min Dusk 52
Funny!! Word association game. (Oct '15) 28 min lol 372
kudelka drug house 1 hr Kill meth heroin ... 9
*Keep a word - - Drop a word* (Aug '10) 2 hr _Zoey_ 3,338
Best snacks for our lil ones to take for lunch 3 hr Oh geez 5
the grave sight Kirkpatrick homes are built on 5 hr black well 56

Granite City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance