holly will be happy
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
aye aye aye

Corpus Christi, TX

#1 Nov 7, 2012
Well..... Stuck with Obama again. I bet holly smoked a celebratory joint, because she gets to continue living off the government and refuse to get a job, while doing drugs. Hooray!
do us a favor

United States

#2 Nov 7, 2012
Hang yo self holly
aye aye aye

Corpus Christi, TX

#3 Nov 7, 2012
do us a favor wrote:
Hang yo self holly
Now that's a bit harsh. I, obviously, do not agree with her ways, but would never wish her to hang herself. Not cool, dude.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#4 Nov 7, 2012
I didn't vote. Read my article here. http://relijournal.com/christianity/contestin...

I didn't approve of the conduct of either man.

Location hidden

#5 Nov 7, 2012
do us a favor wrote:
Hang yo self holly
It's not about money for me, it's about moral, and obviously your own parents forgot to provide you with them.

Location hidden

#6 Nov 7, 2012
aye aye aye wrote:
Well..... Stuck with Obama again. I bet holly smoked a celebratory joint, because she gets to continue living off the government and refuse to get a job, while doing drugs. Hooray!
No joint for me. Though I was surprised to discover that it was legalized for recreational purposes in both Colorado and Washington.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/massachuse...

Location hidden

#7 Nov 7, 2012
I do like the title of this thread though!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php...

"What a wonderful thought it is that some of the best days of our lives haven't happened yet!" :)

Location hidden

#8 Nov 7, 2012
aye aye aye wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that's a bit harsh. I, obviously, do not agree with her ways, but would never wish her to hang herself. Not cool, dude.
Glad you're not out to destroy. That's refreshing coming from someone in Granite City. I am who I am.:)

I, obviously, do not agree with people defaming and destroying one another with words, but likewise, I wouldn't want anyone to harm themselves because of who they are either.

All the best!:)

Location hidden

#9 Nov 7, 2012
aye aye aye wrote:
"We the people of the United States, in order to form a more perfect union, establish justice, insure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general welfare, and secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America."

In America, every one is King, we not only have rights, we have responsibilities.

I may seek out and apply for government programs, but that doesn't make lazy, in fact, most people don't even bother to do the research, but when I do apply, am eligible, and receive assistance, don't let yourself think for a minute that I'm stingy with it.

“AccountKiller”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#10 Nov 7, 2012
PassionateHeart wrote:
<quoted text>
No joint for me. Though I was surprised to discover that it was legalized for recreational purposes in both Colorado and Washington.
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/massachuse...
Federal Law still overrides the state so it really isn't legal.
Interesting to see how it all unfolds. I would start smoking pot again if it was legal,

Location hidden

#11 Nov 7, 2012
MRay wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting to see how it all unfolds. I would start smoking pot again if it was legal,
Just remember, we the people are the government, made of the people, by the people, for the people. Anyone exerting control over such a harmless herb and treating those who use it like heathens are just ignorant out of their own hunger for power and control.

I'd pass the peace pipe to you MRay!

Location hidden

#12 Nov 7, 2012
http://socyberty.com/issues/medicinal-marijua...

I support it for medicinal purposes mostly, but yeah, It's a fine herb for a peace offering as well.
aye aye aye

Corpus Christi, TX

#13 Nov 7, 2012
PassionateHeart wrote:
http://socyberty.com/issues/me dicinal-marijuana-and-heathen- behavior/

I support it for medicinal purposes mostly, but yeah, It's a fine herb for a peace offering as well.
Holly, stop trying to validate what you did. You were wrong!! I don't even smoke weed and I have no problem with it being legal, but guess what!!! It's not!!! You live off the government and break the law. Not okay. Own up to it!!!!!

Location hidden

#14 Nov 7, 2012
aye aye aye wrote:
<quoted text>
Holly, stop trying to validate what you did. You were wrong!! I don't even smoke weed and I have no problem with it being legal, but guess what!!! It's not!!! You live off the government and break the law. Not okay. Own up to it!!!!!
You don't see me putting up a fight moving out now do you?
The only reason I haven't moved out is over PHYSICAL INJURY.

I found me a nice little one level house outside of Granite City, of which I'll be moving in mid November thanks to a sweet and understanding loyal friend! Stop assuming I don't take responsibility for my actions! I told the truth to housing and to everyone else, and indeed I own up to my decisions!

I got news for you though, only a heathen brute lacking in knowledge would call someone whose done their research on the subject and applied personal experience to back their findings, WRONG! Most intelligent people would see it from a scientific point of view rather than insist civil disobedience is wrong! If not for Rosa Parks being civil disobedient and breaking the law, change might not have happened!

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/bb/health/july-de ...

http://video.pbs.org/video/2103797319/

It's power and control that it's illegal, not because it has no medicinal benefits. Studies prove alcohol kills brain cells while marijuana only crystallizes them.

Stop telling me I'm wrong for being civilly disobedient, when the truly immoral are obediently uncivil!

Location hidden

#15 Nov 7, 2012
aye aye aye wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, I repeat, in America, everyone is King, where we all have rights, and responsibilities. Sometimes you have to be civilly disobedient for change to take place.

Marijuana is a medicine that used wisely, helps people, especially those who have experienced the inhumanity and immorality of humans, and prevents them from becoming inhumane and immoral themselves! I KNOW SO FROM EXPERIENCE, and that's just on a mental and emotional level. Watch the PBS video of others coming forth with the effects because they use. it helps those with epilepsy which is a physical disability!

Have you found nicotine to medicinal in anyway? Caffeine? And when asked about alcohol some people are ask, "what's your poison?"

How is it so that the bitter was made sweet and the sweet made bitter!

Location hidden

#17 Nov 7, 2012
(Isaiah 5:20-23) "Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter. Woe unto them that are wise in their own eyes, and prudent in their own sight! Woe unto them that are mighty to drink wine, and men of strength to mingle strong drink: Which justify the wicked for reward, and take away the righteousness of the righteous from him!
aye aye aye

Corpus Christi, TX

#18 Nov 7, 2012
PassionateHeart wrote:
(Isaiah 5:20-23) "Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter. Woe unto them that are wise in their own eyes, and prudent in their own sight! Woe unto them that are mighty to drink wine, and men of strength to mingle strong drink: Which justify the wicked for reward, and take away the righteousness of the righteous from him!
Wrong.:-)

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#20 Nov 7, 2012
Holly will be happy. A portion of tonights church sermon is on her topix message board thread. The congregation gave her and mahz their blessing.
LOL.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#21 Nov 7, 2012
MRay wrote:
<quoted text>
So true Mray. Only I still toke occasionally. Don't do any other drugs or drink alcohol as fake mahz likes to insinuate. It's only a matter of time before pot will be legal federally.
mahz

Troy, IL

#22 Nov 7, 2012
shlisten wrote:
<quoted text>So true Mray. Only I still toke occasionally. Don't do any other drugs or drink alcohol as fake mahz likes to insinuate. It's only a matter of time before pot will be legal federally.
I never insinuated that druggie.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Granite City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Free Spirits the Bullies of GC 4 hr Devildickdog 37
Rachel Dolezal Faces Felony Charges of Welfare ... 6 hr Talcum X 7
Natalie scarborough 8 hr Sweetcarolina 2
Union members cheer about economy 9 hr Rain 24
Mental illness, multiple screen names and You... 11 hr Poofoo 25
$7.2 Billion School Funding Lawsuit 12 hr Good Democrat Daiber 1
FLAMER don 18 hr Foofoo 19

Granite City Jobs

Personal Finance

Granite City Mortgages