Howie Felterznatch

United States

#45 Jul 11, 2012
drywall stilts!!!
Mc Rider

Haslet, TX

#46 Jul 11, 2012
Guess u short riders gotta do what ya gotta do Howie WTG have fun on Tht Honda if it runs....I think jake lookin for you
Howie Felterznatch

United States

#47 Jul 11, 2012
Ya, he dont like me much since I boinked his mom!
lindaarlene

Granite City, IL

#48 Jul 13, 2012
Howie Felterznatch wrote:
<quoted text>ohYa??? what other clubs are around here? Free spirits cannot wear MC on their vests no more. H.A's took that priviledge away.
totally not true clueless
Mc Rider

Haslet, TX

#49 Jul 13, 2012
Howie don't know what he's talking about. Howie is just a blaster with no cause. But he did upgrade lol

Since: Feb 12

United States

#50 Jul 13, 2012
Jesus H Christ. Now who is using my name?? Anyone that knows me...You know better than this shyt comming from me!...
skull

Newton, NJ

#51 Oct 16, 2012
don't know where you got your info on free spirits MC not aloud to wear a mc patch LMFAO. look a little closer its under the skull head on their center patch
skull

Newton, NJ

#52 Oct 16, 2012
thats if you are talking about free spirits mc nj
Pattie

Granite City, IL

#53 Oct 16, 2012
I drank at The Fort wrote:
F-troop was awesome!
Those were the days my friend we thought they'd never end!!
hmm

Granite City, IL

#54 Oct 16, 2012
I drank at The Fort wrote:
I was around F-Troop from the beginning of the charter and have so many great memories of good times and good friends. Years of great stories about road trips and camping trips and barbeques and Special Olympic events and Poker Runs and family days. So many hilarious antics by certain members that are legendary! The charter members and other old-timers primary purpose was to have a riding club, a brotherhood and a group of griends to party with. Truly a bunch of really good dudes! I miss them!
I bet I know you!!
Rayme

Vero Beach, FL

#55 Dec 5, 2012
Howie Felterznatch wrote:
F-Troop was here for about 30 years. Thats not a long time?
I was a young gun in the late 70's & WAS PROUD to be associated & ride with F TROOP. I still have my colors & rode with the First Members. STRECH, Mickey, Twinkie, cowboy & all my older Bros is what Started the MC.. We all worked & rode with Freedom so as not to get that Rep that all MC's was OUTLAWS. The Fort was our HOME & was proud to rep Pontoon & Granite with Dignity. I miss the OLD DAYS & wish some of you on the OUTSIDE would respect the work we did for our Community.. Very generous & always willing to help out those who needed it. If any members are left please contact me as I would love to visit & see where & if Chapter is still running. Be safe & Rubber side up to all.... Rayme
Rayme

Vero Beach, FL

#57 Dec 5, 2012
Billdo wrote:
A bunch of nobody's begging for friends.
WOW Bill sounds like experience, delete page you roach
fish

United States

#59 Dec 5, 2012
Rayme wrote:
<quoted text>
I was a young gun in the late 70's & WAS PROUD to be associated & ride with F TROOP. I still have my colors & rode with the First Members. STRECH, Mickey, Twinkie, cowboy & all my older Bros is what Started the MC.. We all worked & rode with Freedom so as not to get that Rep that all MC's was OUTLAWS. The Fort was our HOME & was proud to rep Pontoon & Granite with Dignity. I miss the OLD DAYS & wish some of you on the OUTSIDE would respect the work we did for our Community.. Very generous & always willing to help out those who needed it. If any members are left please contact me as I would love to visit & see where & if Chapter is still running. Be safe & Rubber side up to all.... Rayme
there is a thread on here titled f-troop memories and members,stretch and my brother was good friends.R.I.P. Stretch
mahz

United States

#60 Dec 5, 2012
mahz wrote:
Hells angels are really feds sent to shut down rust bucket scum.
Trying to stir up shit imposter?
free bird

United States

#61 Dec 5, 2012
It wuz evident that first post wasn't from the real mahz.... even though you are a shit disturber, at least when you speak your peice, your side has a basis... unlike this puke...

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#62 Dec 5, 2012
skull wrote:
thats if you are talking about free spirits mc nj
Free Spirits IL.
skull

Newton, NJ

#65 Apr 10, 2013
free spirits IL . DO YOU HAVE A CLUB WEB SITE
Tat2

United States

#66 Apr 15, 2013
Outlaws are real, true, and good folk unless you piss one of us off Hells Bitches should have stayed in their own territory ADIOS
Long dong daddy

Granite City, IL

#67 Apr 15, 2013
Tat2 wrote:
Outlaws are real, true, and good folk unless you piss one of us off Hells Bitches should have stayed in their own territory ADIOS
im not a ha or support them but we all know you guys ain't going to do anything about them being around here.
SYCO N A M C

Granite City, IL

#68 Apr 21, 2013
WOW YOUR BOTH SCAREIG ME...LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Granite City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mike York, Carla York and Elyse Haldeman 32 min Mike71 6
The new game room.. A lot of police yesterday 1 hr VTEC fan 57
Cruel or Funny Pranks 2 hr catwoman 7
Kmart closing 3 hr Muylinda547 5
oil change car service places 3 hr RAIN 8
Louie dockwat 4 hr Thetruth 5
Motorcycle accident by Belleville SWIC 6 hr Fooish 12

Granite City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Granite City Mortgages