would you get monte ritchies name tat...

would you get monte ritchies name tattooed on both sides of your neck?

Posted in the Granite City Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
curious

Granite City, IL

#1 Dec 23, 2012
someone did
Hahahah

Granite City, IL

#2 Dec 23, 2012
Hahahahaha I remember that kid. What a f*ck up
why hate

Garden City, MI

#3 Dec 23, 2012
Don't know the man, but he must be some kind of celebrity around here. Always here ppl talking about him n his sis., I think ppl r just jealous of them!!!! So what if they got the tat it ain't ur neck anyway.
Yeah

United States

#4 Dec 23, 2012
Celebrity meth cook, celebrity thief, celebrity junkie from a long line of celebrity dopers, junkies, thieves, losers, hoosiers, violent thugs, wanna be white supremacists, revolving door convicts, jail bitchs and snitches, and a celebrity list of felonies a mile LNG, like the rest of the Rithcies, his skankhore junkie convict loving sisters, the trashy piece of garbage that shit them all out then let all her boyfriends do her daughters and give them any sort of drug they wanted, including bath salts.
Bonedog

United States

#5 Dec 23, 2012
That's my bestfriend don't talk about him like that. I got his name tattooed on my arm. 4 life
Angie

Minneapolis, MN

#6 Dec 23, 2012
Bonedog wrote:
That's my bestfriend don't talk about him like that. I got his name tattooed on my arm. 4 life
You must be proud and everything he is, give this one a needle!! LOL! Losers stick together and u put his name on your arm?? We found the winner, biggest loser!!! LOL!! Funny!!
Angie i

Minneapolis, MN

#7 Dec 23, 2012
Bonedog wrote:
GIVE THE DOG HIS BONE!!!! LOLLOLLOLLOL!!!!
Mm hmm

United States

#9 Dec 23, 2012
So, did you get his name tattooed on your arm as a memorial tattoo, complete with RIP and everything and you're just waiting to fill in hid death date when he finally ODs for good like every junkie does? Good thinning ahead!!
Avina MF Bridges

Granite City, IL

#10 Dec 23, 2012
Man , Jessica is my girls . You guys have no life's putting her on topix make you feel better about your selves? Stop hating cause she's beautiful , && her tat is dope. Is it your neck no so get of her dick . No one needs your opinions ! Jealous haters !
Mm hmm

United States

#11 Dec 23, 2012
Yeaaaah, that's it you little bitch. I am seething with jealousy because I have always secretly wanted to be branded for life on my NECK of all places with the name of one of the most scummy, notorious, loser, Hoosier, worthless junkie felonious convict in town!!

LMAO!! But is DOES indeed sound just like what you aspire to do!!
Angie is a skank

East Saint Louis, IL

#12 Dec 23, 2012
Angie wrote:
<quoted text> You must be proud and everything he is, give this one a needle!! LOL! Losers stick together and u put his name on your arm?? We found the winner, biggest loser!!! LOL!! Funny!!
Why don't u go suck on Carl shaver? O that's right he turned your skank ass down. Lololololol
kay

United States

#13 Dec 23, 2012
Avina ur 1 of her wh*re friends just stfu
mhn

Saint Louis, MO

#14 Dec 24, 2012
haha Samantha Stufflebean posted this.
She was commenting on Jessica's status asking her why anyone would do that.

Makes sense haha, might as well have put your real name.

but who gives a f#$k?! That whole clan is nothing but white trash freaks.
listerine

Saint Louis, MO

#15 Dec 24, 2012
Everyone has been wondering whats wrong with her head, samanatha actually said it to her, i however do not wish to fight with meth cookijg monsters
Bonedog

United States

#16 Dec 24, 2012
Bark bark
Smh

Granite City, IL

#18 Dec 26, 2012
Jessuca is a beautiful girl. Not one person that actually loves her agrees with what she does. Everyone of us has tried! But she is going to do what she wants. All her friends and family have agreed that that scum bag was her get away, her escape. She didn't realize how good she had it. They all get what they want, even as kids. She fell in love with the wrong person. That doesn't make et a bad person. I pray every night that she turns her life around and opens her eyes.
Bonedog

Fairfax, VA

#19 Dec 26, 2012
I'm going to flam n dons to get another cheap tattoo today. I wonder what other bestfriend I should get
mahz

Belleville, IL

#20 Dec 26, 2012
Smh wrote:
Jessuca is a beautiful girl. Not one person that actually loves her agrees with what she does. Everyone of us has tried! But she is going to do what she wants. All her friends and family have agreed that that scum bag was her get away, her escape. She didn't realize how good she had it. They all get what they want, even as kids. She fell in love with the wrong person. That doesn't make et a bad person. I pray every night that she turns her life around and opens her eyes.
Actually, when you choose to be with a scumbag it does make you a bad person.
mahz

Belleville, IL

#21 Dec 26, 2012
Bonedog wrote:
LMAO

What a pathetic excuse you are maggot.

If you have someone's name tattooed on any part of your body, you are white trash. That's just how it works.
Mm hmm

United States

#22 Dec 26, 2012
Jee bus, that beast looks like she ATE Monte Ritchie and his whole damne diseased convict trash family!!:::BURP::: lmao Seriously, nothing shows the world most clearly that you are a nasty white trash skank more than getting some felonious convict prison bitch's name tarted onto your NECK!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Granite City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chainsaw 2 hr Beerslinger 33
I am impressed 5 hr foomahz 3
herryan murphy (Jun '16) 6 hr Forreal 36
Political groups excluded from new sex harassme... 7 hr foomahz 1
New high paid jobs for the steelworkers 7 hr foomahz 13
Tyfanie Hooker 8 hr Woo 2
*Keep a word - - Drop a word* (Aug '10) 8 hr Gunslinger45 3,574

Granite City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance