Gay white boys that say they or morons or somthing

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#61 Feb 16, 2012
I thonk shes cute..but imma hush here
maxx

Chicago, IL

#63 Feb 16, 2012
This forum is about Mike Cuvar not you idiots fighting on here, stop being selfish and think about Mike and his family, grow up!!!

“Try my Troll House cookies!”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#64 Feb 17, 2012
maxx wrote:
This forum is about Mike Cuvar not you idiots fighting on here, stop being selfish and think about Mike and his family, grow up!!!
but yet, you post?
mahz

United States

#65 Feb 17, 2012
Excellent point.
terry b

Granite City, IL

#67 Feb 18, 2012
alright stop!!! HAMMERTIME LMAO
misled

United States

#68 Feb 18, 2012
I heard he had a meth lab in his closet and I no Ricky sold him the gun the day befor and the 3rd sudpect thought he was going to party but when they went in door was open Mike pointed a gun at Ri ck amd said u been fucking my old lady and started shooting the 3rd guy tried to get the gun thats what saved ricks life the 3 rd guy was getting the stereo he had sold Mike who hadnt paif him while Rick stomped on his hed there was no hammer
ball ping

Granite City, IL

#69 Feb 18, 2012
damn all this talk of hammers makes me wannago hit some nails! i bet mike loves hammer head sharks bahahaha and his favorite rapper is m.c hammer.......please hammer don't hurt em
Punisher

Granite City, IL

#70 Feb 18, 2012
misled wrote:
I heard he had a meth lab in his closet and I no Ricky sold him the gun the day befor and the 3rd sudpect thought he was going to party but when they went in door was open Mike pointed a gun at Ri ck amd said u been fucking my old lady and started shooting the 3rd guy tried to get the gun thats what saved ricks life the 3 rd guy was getting the stereo he had sold Mike who hadnt paif him while Rick stomped on his hed there was no hammer
What you meant to say was "they are all a bunch of Granite scum doing usual Granite scum bullshit"
hmmmm

Granite City, IL

#72 Mar 2, 2012
misled wrote:
This is true. There was no hammer it was a crowbar. The third person did take the stero back I have it.
hmmmm

Overland Park, KS

#73 Mar 2, 2012
So I guess ur the 3rd person that needs to be sitting in jail with the other two looser dope heads?
hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
This is true. There was no hammer it was a crowbar. The third person did take the stero back I have it.
mei n you

Granite City, IL

#74 Mar 2, 2012
Billdo what a loser , the onlt hammer time you get is your self . n your blow is what you give at eddies in the cooler . did i taste good ( y do i ask you had that smile ) finger licking good
hammer this

Overland Park, KS

#76 Mar 3, 2012
Id love to get a huge hammer and beat you in the head u lil fk
Billdo wrote:
<quoted text>Orignal jokes. I've never heard such funny jokes in my life. I always have a smile on my face after a big ol line of blow. Pop a few pills and then it's time..... HAMMER TIME!!!!!!!! Bitch
Wow

Edwardsville, IL

#78 Mar 11, 2012
Bill do is a dill do he likes hammervtime in his arse
mr estwing

Granite City, IL

#80 Mar 11, 2012
how's mikes head feeling? lmao
What the f

Edwardsville, IL

#81 Mar 11, 2012
mr estwing wrote:
how's mikes head feeling? lmao
Aren't you just the comedian? Sicko

“Try my Troll House cookies!”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#83 Mar 12, 2012
(like the old commercial with the skillet and the eggs)

this is your brain...

(enter billdo with his trademark hammer)

this is your brain during a drug deal...
hmmmm

Granite City, IL

#84 Mar 19, 2012
hmmmm wrote:
So I guess ur the 3rd person that needs to be sitting in jail with the other two looser dope heads?<quoted text>
He is they wanted to give him 173 years but it doesnt matter even if he got 40 years because hes too old he'll die in there no matter what.
hmmmmm

Overland Park, KS

#85 Mar 20, 2012
so they got the 3rd guy?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Granite City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GC Mug Shots 8 min Lol 12
Amy Johnson warfield 9 min Pshh 1
Tasha Andrews/Shea 19 min sheAho 229
Carlos briagas 38 min sanchez 1
candi hozian 1 hr yep 2
*Keep a word - - Drop a word* (Aug '10) 1 hr _Zoey_ 2,256
Elisha Armstong pregnant again!!!!!!! 5 hr Allen Harper 25
More from around the web

Granite City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE