get a life

United States

#30 Feb 13, 2012
Tlk shit much? Yall sound like a bunch of posers wit no life! Y not argue bout sumpn or some1 that matters!
OH NO

Granite City, IL

#32 Feb 13, 2012
I wouldnt say my name bc I wouldnt want a crackhead like you breaking into my house...I def know you, and I dont need to even respond to that bs you said, cause consider the source...the way you talk and present yourself says enough....get a life loser instead of getting all tweaked out and hopping on topix cause you dont have any REAL FRIENDS...go get another 8 ball Billie Koliste, and bet, next time I see you in the bar I will not hesitate to call the cops and inform them what you are carrying .....loser
jeez o

United States

#33 Feb 13, 2012
Billdo wrote:
<quoted text>OH NO bitch. Oh yeah I'll give you scummy bitch. Your the dirty girl who calls herself oh no when you say oh yeah to every flopping dick you see. How many kids with how many guys? And I'd bet a 8 ball if you do have kids your not with the father you run down whore. OH YEAH!! hammer time!!!!!
Did you take to many hits in hockey or do to much dope? You sound very uneducated and like a complete and utter dumb***. Are you mad because you couldn't get laid by this girl? Why don't you get off the computer and do something productive other then talking about key bumps and eight balls online! This is so pathetic on your part, how old are you now? 27...28? Old enough to know better and grow up! A lot of people thought you were a jerk in HS, and even though I didn't see it at the time, I sure as f*** do now.
DONT WORRY ABOUT IT

Granite City, IL

#34 Feb 13, 2012
WHOEVER BILLDO IS...NAME FITS UR DUMBASS JUST PERFECT!!GET A JOB AND STAY OFF THE FORUM...U R AN ABSOLUTE DISGRACE TO MANKIND...FOR REAL UR NAME IS ALL OVER THIS SHIT! DO U HAVE A LIFE AT ALL OUTSIDE OF POSTING USELESS NON-SENSE???? IF U WOULD POST A PIC OF UR PATHETIC FACE... I WOULD LOVE TO SEE WHAT SOMEONE THAT SPEAKS THE WAY U DO LOOKS LIKE!! U PIG
jeez o

United States

#35 Feb 13, 2012
Look him up on face book. William Koliste.

the white power ranger

“Try my Troll House cookies!”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#36 Feb 13, 2012
DONT WORRY ABOUT IT wrote:
WHOEVER BILLDO IS...NAME FITS UR DUMBASS JUST PERFECT!!GET A JOB AND STAY OFF THE FORUM...U R AN ABSOLUTE DISGRACE TO MANKIND...FOR REAL UR NAME IS ALL OVER THIS SHIT! DO U HAVE A LIFE AT ALL OUTSIDE OF POSTING USELESS NON-SENSE???? IF U WOULD POST A PIC OF UR PATHETIC FACE... I WOULD LOVE TO SEE WHAT SOMEONE THAT SPEAKS THE WAY U DO LOOKS LIKE!! U PIG
LOL!!! he touched someone i think...

and all caps too... XD

the white power ranger

Location hidden

#39 Feb 14, 2012
Billdo wrote:
And this topic is about mike cuvar so we should be talking about his beat down ass. Wanna talk about me try it face to face cockroach. Hammer time!!!!
someone aid granite was full of mullet heads..not mallet heads!!!!!
sad

Denver, CO

#40 Feb 14, 2012
Dont u dare talk about mikey in that way. Whats the matter with u? Have some respect
OH NO

Franklin, OH

#41 Feb 14, 2012
Billie wasnt taught respect...his mom was a crackhead too...
lol

United States

#42 Feb 14, 2012
can we say karma??? he got what he deserved.
to lol

Overland Park, KS

#44 Feb 14, 2012
and ur gonna get the karma coming ur way
lol wrote:
can we say karma??? he got what he deserved.
lol

United States

#46 Feb 14, 2012
to lol wrote:
and ur gonna get the karma coming ur way <quoted text>
Hotdamn I sure hope so!
willy phisterbottom

Granite City, IL

#48 Feb 14, 2012
dick gazinia wrote:
Does anyone know how he is doing?
i heard he is still unconscious. havent heard much else but that it is really bad. hope he pulls thru.
Billy stop

United States

#49 Feb 14, 2012
Billdo wrote:
Nothing and nobody can touch me. Get down on your knees and tell me you love me.
Seriously Billy grow up

the white power ranger

Location hidden

#50 Feb 15, 2012
billy dont be hero...
wtf

United States

#51 Feb 15, 2012
classy
oh hell no

Granite City, IL

#53 Feb 15, 2012
dont even bring his mom up.. she isnt and never will be a crackhead!!! i havent seen billie since he was an infant but i know his parents are well respectable people who wouldnt touch the shit..u wanna talk shit about him go ahead but leave his mom out of it ok!!!
OH NO wrote:
Billie wasnt taught respect...his mom was a crackhead too...

the white power ranger

Location hidden

#54 Feb 15, 2012
she is a crackhead too?
hmmmm

Granite City, IL

#56 Feb 16, 2012
well lets see ricky snitched and got let out and that 3rd person got class x home invasion, attempted murder and something to do with theft. So he is doin the rest of his life in prison. now they are looking for ricky again...

the white power ranger

Location hidden

#57 Feb 16, 2012
names?

firsts and lasts?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Granite City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The mill 1 min RAIN 141
K Martin 8 min Kim 6
tiffany(madison)miller 9 min Fedupwithlies 2
To Richard Hamilton And The Morbid Curiosity We... 1 hr Chris Burkette 6
cassie 2 hr Retired from gc 9
chuckie stevenson (Mar '15) 6 hr Superfly 42
where is Herryan Murphy? 10 hr Weird 8

Granite City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance