Fairfax, VA

#2 Dec 28, 2012
I whopped his ass a few times

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Dec 28, 2012
gregerson your nothing but a shit talkin pussssie

United States

#4 Dec 28, 2012
Drug dealing little wanna be, him and all his friends!!!!!! They are the next group to die off I would put money on it.
the beast

Granite City, IL

#5 Dec 29, 2012
jeff an his brother jake are both bitches
j gregerson

United States

#6 Dec 30, 2012
I swooped both Jake and Jeff

O Fallon, MO

#7 Jan 1, 2013
j gregerson wrote:
I swooped both Jake and Jeff
Too bad you couldn't whip anybody at the state tournament . What a disapointment you were after you came to G.C.

United States

#8 Jan 1, 2013
Yep bud I'm sure you did you're not such a saint your self
The real J gregerson

Fairfax, VA

#9 Jan 1, 2013
I don't know who is using my name On here but I'm not the one commenting so use your own name. And if you have a problem with me that's fine but don't run your mouth while hiding behind a screen name. Thanks
Gary G

United States

#10 Jan 3, 2013
U better be right or else.

Alton, IL

#11 Jan 3, 2013
ratatattat wrote:
Drug dealing little wanna be, him and all his friends!!!!!! They are the next group to die off I would put money on it.
I think that is so funny you say that, i just don't see how someone is going to die of marijuana! at least he's not out there doing herion like all the other dumbies in g.c!

Fairview Heights, IL

#12 Jan 4, 2013
yes the whole cottrell is all bitches. But all of you taking shit on j gregerson, he would beat all of your ass's and thats for a fact. if you didnt like how he did why didnt you weak ass's get on the mat and do it then? stfu all of you are true granite trash. Go have sex with your sisters and do drugs now, and keep giving granite a bad name.
im jeff c

Granite City, IL

#13 Jan 5, 2013
all of u r fake im jeff and none of u know me jake gregerson knows me i dont have anything bad to say about him....... he went to state with me and my brother and my mom and dad once and zack jake got first i got 4th and zack got 7th my brother didnt wrestle wasnt his age or weigt group so whoever is talkin shit is retarded cuz u dont know me or my brother put your real names then well see what happens

East Saint Louis, IL

#14 Mar 25, 2013
Jeff Cottrell, ahahha you were all right jeff is a bangin herion addict, who will be the next to die off!! That's so funny he's nothing but granite city trash, just like everyone told me!

United States

#15 Apr 24, 2013
Lmao u r all just jealous of me keep my name out of ur mouth if u dont know the truth

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Granite City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tara degonia steve russell 1 hr Just say NO 3
Trunkie Trunkie!!! 5 hr Rob Juanought 1
Accident on RT 3 by Hardee's 8 hr mahz outted 24
Daylight donuts 8 hr Joker 71
How Trashy Mallard Lake is and lot rent is the ... (Feb '14) 9 hr unhappyresident 75
Seriously what is wrong with granite city? 9 hr notmetho 6
Hillary dumps Mahz and FooFoo 11 hr Mahz 24

Granite City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Granite City Mortgages