First Prev
of 14
Next Last
Jamie

United States

#314 Aug 13, 2012
pos mandy wrote:
<quoted text>
While your busy worrying about your daughter, maybe you should worry about where you all will live. I know your name is not mandy n i know you live with Ame. Karmas a b*tch n now it's going to bite you in the a**.
Mandy isn't as sweet and inocent as you all think. The little girl involved would be much better off with a relative or in foster care. There is many reasons Mandy doesn't have custody of her daughter.
i agree, this mandy is a hoe a big hoe done sleep with all of gc
i knew

Belton, MO

#315 Aug 13, 2012
I wish wrote:
<quoted text>If I was you I would be-friend him and he was definately not falsely accussed. He is a sick individual who needs put to death-the abuse he did to this girl was for many years and he is very guilty! Thanks for the info!
Was he that good at hiding the abuse to get away with it for years?
It appears he deleted his FB account once again.
I wish

Belleville, IL

#316 Aug 13, 2012
i knew wrote:
<quoted text>
Was he that good at hiding the abuse to get away with it for years?
It appears he deleted his FB account once again.
He was very good at "keeping" his secret. He has a facebook account, he just mispells his name so no one can find him!

Since: Aug 12

Granite City, IL

#317 Aug 13, 2012
I wish wrote:
<quoted text>
He was very good at "keeping" his secret. He has a facebook account, he just mispells his name so no one can find him!
Do you know what the account name is?

Granite City, IL

#318 Aug 13, 2012
I wish wrote:
TotallyT-update-he is no longer in jail-in fact hes not even living where his Sex Offenders registered address is. And hes dating a girl with a young child. She needs locked up for allowing a sex offender around her DAUGHTER!! This girl is a hoosier and deserves what she gets!! Anybody else have any more info?????
Wow, if she knows what he has been in prison for, she should have her child taken away if she lets him anywhere near him. A beautiful young lady went through hell because of that monster, and he will get to spend eternity burning in hell for his actions.
Wondering

Edwardsville, IL

#320 Aug 24, 2012
Who is this girl? Why would she let that monster around her child? She must be a big loser and that child needs protected!! How sad!

Granite City, IL

#321 Aug 25, 2012
Wondering wrote:
Who is this girl? Why would she let that monster around her child? She must be a big loser and that child needs protected!! How sad!
Well, she may not know. I hate that she may find out the hard way though. No child should have to go through that.
Robert

Irving, TX

#322 Aug 25, 2012
Dont be so stupid
about sex offenders
your feeding the
political fire the
government want
you to be paranoid
and controled...if
your street is full of
sex offenders who
cares! Why dont you
stop and worry
about you!
wifey

United States

#323 Aug 25, 2012
Robert wrote:
Dont be so stupid
about sex offenders
your feeding the
political fire the
government want
you to be paranoid
and controled...if
your street is full of
sex offenders who
cares! Why dont you
stop and worry
about you!
i agree, that's whats wrong with granite everybody worries about others and not there own, thats why there families are so screwed up cause they aint paying attention to there own problems

Granite City, IL

#324 Aug 26, 2012
wifey wrote:
<quoted text> i agree, that's whats wrong with granite everybody worries about others and not there own, thats why there families are so screwed up cause they aint paying attention to there own problems
I worry about any young child that comes in contact with this monster, because I know what he is capable of. NO child should go through what my friend's child did.
Jul

United States

#325 Aug 28, 2012
TotallyT wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know what the account name is?
his brother in law is Michael Williams u might be able to find him that way mikes profile pic is a pic of him and jimmys sister Cindy
oh my

Granite City, IL

#326 Aug 31, 2012
Well this new girlfriend will figure him out a dollar short and a day late. Once he messes with her child, she will know. He'll probably rape her kid while drinking the 20 ouncers she buys for him...while he reads her the "bible". Yes that is how Mr. Greene rolls.

Granite City, IL

#327 Aug 31, 2012
oh my wrote:
Well this new girlfriend will figure him out a dollar short and a day late. Once he messes with her child, she will know. He'll probably rape her kid while drinking the 20 ouncers she buys for him...while he reads her the "bible". Yes that is how Mr. Greene rolls.
Yup, sad but true!
Tom

Kansas City, MO

#328 Jan 4, 2013
concerned parent wrote:
Ame, yes. Next time she goes over there have her look out. What mike doesnt understand is that her mom can take custidy from him. I know for a fact he lives there..im all the time seeing him.. she needs to contact cops and take mike to court. Little do they know, yes! They can get them kids taken away from them. They dont care. They never cared about them babies well being
Man... you sure do have ALOT of time on your hands. Just stop, you made yor point a long time ago for piss sake. Mine your own and if he messes with your kids, do like most of would... take the law into your own hands and takr care of it. You are making a fool of yourself.
HaHa

Granite City, IL

#329 Feb 21, 2013
Mr. Greene has another warrant for his arrest for failure to register as a sex offender again! What an idiot. LOSER!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Granite City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tara Phillips 27 min username plus 5
The mill 1 hr laughing 168
Bamboo Garden 2 hr Youdontsay543 23
michael torres 3 hr truth 6
Happy thoughts on mill closure 3 hr Thinker 6
don turner 4 hr Foofoo 5
Why wasn't Dunstan at the rally today 10 hr Politrix 4

Granite City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance