reporting sex offender on joy in gc

Posted in the Granite City Forum

First Prev
of 14
Next Last
Bounty Hunter

Jerseyville, IL

#4 Feb 15, 2012
Report this scumbag so that we can go pick his butt up and put him into lock up with the rest of his kind.
harrasment charge

Granite City, IL

#5 Feb 15, 2012
First of all let me explain something to you all people on here. I am the SISTER of this man and I know THE WHOLE STOREY from both sides of the picture and regardless if you think my brother is guilty or not LEAVE MY FAMILY ALONE ! My brother does not stay with us...infact my landlord does random checks. He is aware of this so I would not jeopordize my house. Yes, he does come visit...so what. I deserve to have who I want and Where to come visit me... I have that right. I don't want to be harrarsed because if it keeps it up I will press charges..don't think I don't know who u are. Just leave my house and my car and my husband and children alone.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#6 Feb 15, 2012
Nobody is worried about you. Only thing the people are worried about are the sex offenders. They dont want that stuff in their neighborhoods or near their schools.
kate

Edwardsville, IL

#7 Feb 15, 2012
This is to harrasment charge,I know nothing of any of this, but I do know people are cruel and I betcha people like concerned parent would not have the guts to say things to your face,I do know putting names and someone's address on here for the public to see is wrong,they are ignorant people.
Mother

Granite City, IL

#8 Feb 15, 2012
I don't think there is anything wrong with letting people know where a sex offender hangs out or lives. Family or not I wouldn't be having a sex offender at my house around my children. Even if you do report them all they get is a few years in prison or a slap on the wrist and its wrong!! Our kids aren't safe anymore and it's not right! Its sad when your afraid to let your children go outside and play!
harrasment charge

Granite City, IL

#9 Feb 15, 2012
wow-really wrote:
Nobody is worried about you. Only thing the people are worried about are the sex offenders. They dont want that stuff in their neighborhoods or near their schools.
I understand about the whole sex offender thing because I am a mother of 3 but it does become my problem when my house and my car is talked about on here.

Location hidden

#10 Feb 15, 2012
wow-really wrote:
Call my post mean or whatever you want, But matter of the fact is people dont want sex offenders in their neighborhoods. It is public knowledge as to where a sex offender is. That is why we have sex offender registries. And people putting names and locations out there is perfectly fine. It tells all the other people in that area to be on the lookout. Its a matter of public safety

Location hidden

#11 Feb 15, 2012
harrasment charge wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand about the whole sex offender thing because I am a mother of 3 but it does become my problem when my house and my car is talked about on here.
Then maybe you should be more careful about who you allow around your house. I dont know you, but I bet you would do anything to protect your children, right? So why allow a sex offender in your house? Because he is your brother. I would find other ways to spend time with my family if one of them was a sex offender.

Location hidden

#12 Feb 15, 2012
harrasment charge wrote:
First of all let me explain something to you all people on here. I am the SISTER of this man and I know THE WHOLE STOREY from both sides of the picture and regardless if you think my brother is guilty or not LEAVE MY FAMILY ALONE ! My brother does not stay with us...infact my landlord does random checks. He is aware of this so I would not jeopordize my house. Yes, he does come visit...so what. I deserve to have who I want and Where to come visit me... I have that right. I don't want to be harrarsed because if it keeps it up I will press charges..don't think I don't know who u are. Just leave my house and my car and my husband and children alone.
Can you explain how this is harassment? It seems more like a concerned citizen trying to spread the word of a unregistered sex offender on the prowl.
roflmao

Alton, IL

#13 Feb 15, 2012
Okay where is Jenny on this matter......JENNY!!!!!
lol

Granite City, IL

#14 Feb 15, 2012
roflmao wrote:
Okay where is Jenny on this matter......JENNY!!!!!
Jenny is busy stalking the corner of 23rd and delmar right now.
lol

Granite City, IL

#15 Feb 15, 2012
harrasment charge wrote:
It's public record. You can't press any charges. If you want this to stop, visit your brother elsewhere. No one needs the whole story when you're on that list...

the white power ranger

“Try my Troll House cookies!”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#16 Feb 15, 2012
harrasment charge wrote:
i tel you what scum bag..

if you feel harassed by my comments..report me and file a suit against me...you wil be shocked to see how it unfolds..

the law works like this..if your brother is a convicted sex offender and he has been court ordered to report his current address which becomes public knowledge...if he moves, he must report it immediately..if he does not..he is in deep shit..

IT IS THE LAW!

if your brother is a convected pedophile, guess what einstein..HE HAS NO RIGHT TO PRIVACY relevant to his convictions...

the white power ranger

Location hidden

#17 Feb 15, 2012
now i am pissed, and now i will share my anger...

i just read up on jim greene...

"jimmy ray greene"

so he was 32 years old and decided to sexually assault a 16 year old?

born february 27, 1974?

5' 9"? i did not know they stacked shit that high...

wow 168 pounds? a big burly wanker eh?

i tell you what, i have seen this waste of flesh in the area...

so tell her sweet "kiddie poking" brother to watch his ass...if i see him out, i will call the police to come nab his sick ass...

by the way...

you brother is wanted for non-compliance as a sex offender...

so he is not abiding by the law...

but what would one expect from a sick bastard that sexually assaults kids?
roflmao

Alton, IL

#18 Feb 15, 2012
You did that way better than Jenny ever could......just saying

the white power ranger

Location hidden

#19 Feb 15, 2012
i hate pedos!!!!!!!!

and those that defend pedos are just as guilty...

Location hidden

#20 Feb 15, 2012
Good job White Ranger!!!! He doesnt deserve to be free. Lock his worthless ass back up and let Bubba rail his scrawny booty.
concerned parent

Prairie Village, KS

#21 Feb 15, 2012
Yeah sister or not. You know he's NEVER shown anyone his papers saying he is innocent or not. And for the record, he does live with you. I'll post the address on here tommrow. If a sex offender is living at a house with kids, kids across the street, next door, its everyone's buisness.
concerned parent

United States

#22 Feb 15, 2012
the white power ranger wrote:
now i am pissed, and now i will share my anger...
i just read up on jim greene...
"jimmy ray greene"
so he was 32 years old and decided to sexually assault a 16 year old?
born february 27, 1974?
5' 9"? i did not know they stacked shit that high...
wow 168 pounds? a big burly wanker eh?
i tell you what, i have seen this waste of flesh in the area...
so tell her sweet "kiddie poking" brother to watch his ass...if i see him out, i will call the police to come nab his sick ass...
by the way...
you brother is wanted for non-compliance as a sex offender...
so he is not abiding by the law...
but what would one expect from a sick bastard that sexually assaults kids?
Couldn't have said it better myself!
"Sister" if you were smart youd wanna protect your kids better. Family or not. Hes a sex offender. Should have been smart...as soon as you can prove he is an innocent man, youre a dumbass for letting him live with you. I know for a FACT hes living with you. Soon everyones gonna start getting pissed off and take it into their own hands!
Whatev

United States

#23 Feb 15, 2012
Get em power ranger! Sex offenders are required to register for a reason. That reason is so the public are aware of who is nearby so they are able to protect their children. Just cuz sis doesn't care who her kids are around doesn't mean that others don't. Good job to whoever started this thread.. no finish it and report it to the police.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Granite City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Granite city scumbags 2 hr Curious1 17
Tyfanie hooker 2 hr Wtf 7
Trumpís Approval Rating Just Hit 50% 6 hr Reality 25
Poor Little Liberals 6 hr Deez 6
Always asking for handouts 6 hr Deez 40
*Keep a word - - Drop a word* (Aug '10) 10 hr So_da_lish_us 3,594
Horrible baby names (Nov '14) 12 hr Rondon 42

Granite City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance