7 arrested in meth lab bust

7 arrested in meth lab bust

There are 8 comments on the KRCG-TV Jefferson City story from Aug 24, 2010, titled 7 arrested in meth lab bust. In it, KRCG-TV Jefferson City reports that:

Seven people face charges after a methamphetamine lab bust in Jefferson County. KSDK-TV A reported Tuesday that deputies responded to a home in DeSoto after someone complained of a chemical smell.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KRCG-TV Jefferson City.

Only in Granite City

Granite City, IL

#1 Aug 24, 2010
Can't say it shocks me that Granite had to be involved in this one! Truth be known...they are probably all from Granite, and went there thinking they could pull it off!! What a bunch of idiots!!
let u know

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Aug 25, 2010
my son went to skool all the way up with this stephen williams kid. but once they hit high skool they didnt hang out anymore. stephen was jst a really bad kid (into drugs)
i just wanted 2 say that nancy williams is this kids mom!!!!!
what kind of sick ass dopefeen mother does that shit with her kid?!?!?!?! i really hope she gets everything she deserves!!!!!
BITCH
concernd

Cape Girardeau, MO

#3 Jan 13, 2011
Ive smelt stuff like bad eggs and fumes but no
one listens plus they have a lot of dogs
around the house who do you report to?
cant get any one involve in it.
concernd

Cape Girardeau, MO

#4 Jan 13, 2011
I smell bad stuff fumes and theres dogs around
but when you tell some one to come out
no one beleaves you so what do you do about
it? there up all night a lot car.
call the

De Soto, MO

#5 Jan 14, 2011
State Patrol in Kirkwood,or Jeffco Sherf Dept.They are pro-active in Jeffco.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#6 Jan 14, 2011
if you are in illinois call the state police, they have a methamphetamine response unit.
timmy goodrow

United States

#7 Feb 10, 2011
nancy was a fun and wild she and angie dunvant and i did a lot of dope to gather when we where younger in madison who didnt do dope back in the day see you down the road????
Just saying

Staunton, IL

#8 Feb 17, 2012
It appears to me that if everyone who keeps commenting on these threads had stayed in school and stayed off the drugs, they would know how to spell. Good grief. If you want to show your children how your brain is on drugs, just show them these threads!!! Go back to school people.Get off the dope, and give your children a fighting chance!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Granite City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
*Keep a word - - Drop a word* (Aug '10) 3 hr Princess Hey 3,529
funny slurps equals itchy herps 7 hr Archibald 12
Bullying claims exagerated 10 hr KatieBar 62
Paul barnett 12 hr jap 12
Amazon rejects Metro area 13 hr Ed H 14
truck stuck on island 15 hr wowza 15
Nicest cars in granite? 15 hr Carlover69 12

Granite City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance