Never Trust A Person Who....

Posted in the Granite City Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Iwillstart

Granite City, IL

#1 Jul 4, 2018
Never trust a person who exploits your weaknesses.
ImNext

Granite City, IL

#2 Jul 4, 2018
Never trust a person who does nothing to help when you're trying to defend yourself while others assault and rob you.
myturn

Granite City, IL

#3 Jul 4, 2018
Never trust a person who says one thing but whose actions show another.
Illgo

Granite City, IL

#4 Jul 4, 2018
Never trust a person who hops from one relationship to another just to avoid being alone.
Illgo

Granite City, IL

#5 Jul 4, 2018
Never trust a person who uses lies to hide behind the law.
Menow

Granite City, IL

#6 Jul 4, 2018
Never trust a person who takes a bribe to keep quiet when wrong has been done to someone.
Goingagain

Granite City, IL

#7 Jul 4, 2018
Never trust a person who doesn't speak for themselves.
NeverTrustingAga in

Granite City, IL

#8 Jul 4, 2018
Never trust a greedy cop, lawyer, or judge to understand your distress, or to serve justice.

In fact, don't count on anyone at all who is human.
Notmyleader

Granite City, IL

#9 Jul 4, 2018
Never trust a person who brags about using people for all they can while while giving nothing back.

It's called exploitation and predators not only do it without an ounce of guilt but then lie and act like they're the victim to receive support and sympathy from family, friends, and colleagues. Acting isn't just a profession.

Humans are animals and many of them behave like any other predatory species. You know them by their behaviors because predators not only prey on others, but stand by and watch while others prey on those they had not only been called on to help, but had even been paid to protect, and not be able to see how it's evil.

It says something when you find yourself safer in the streets and in the company of the homeless than you ever were in the presence of a man with money and entitlements.

Even your president has hidden behind the rule of law and bribed his way out of trouble after exploiting people, and he is in fact a very accurate representation of the many predators of this nation, but you go right on and keep trusting him not to exploit you too just because of your title as an America, but I won't.

The only ones who can truly support his leadership, are the wolves eager to make a meal out of the non-predatory kind.

I hope those of you who chose to take a bite at least enjoyed the bait!
FrNZ aCTUL

Granite City, IL

#10 Jul 4, 2018
The same nutball submitted every single one of these comments.
question

Brooklyn, NY

#11 Jul 4, 2018
FrNZ aCTUL wrote:
The same nutball submitted every single one of these comments.
And you know this how??? unless you were the one posting them
Bill Gates

New York, NY

#12 Jul 4, 2018
question wrote:
<quoted text>

And you know this how??? unless you were the one posting them
Good point! I am interested in that myself
FrNZ aCTUL

Granite City, IL

#13 Jul 4, 2018
Do you actually believe a bunch of total strangers couldn't wait to post those similar sounding replies, practically at the same time? On a website where you can fudge your username with every reply

Yeah, moron. The same person posted all that crap. And also posted the skeptical crap.

Quit being stupid. They're all worded the exact same way.
Bot Not Foolin Anyone

Seattle, WA

#14 Jul 4, 2018
FrNZ aCTUL wrote:
Do you actually believe a bunch of total strangers couldn't wait to post those similar sounding replies, practically at the same time? On a website where you can fudge your username with every reply

Yeah, moron. The same person posted all that crap. And also posted the skeptical crap.

Quit being stupid. They're all worded the exact same way.
Do you actually believe...that a lowlife methhead wingnut from Granite Shitty can't make multiple posts and then at the end, answer himself like he was someone else, pretending to be outraged at all the multiple posts???

believe it.
All seeing

Clinton, IL

#15 Jul 4, 2018
Never trust a person with darker skin than yourself
Trees

Granite City, IL

#16 Jul 4, 2018
Never trust Holly trying to bullshit everyone
Friends of Dirk

Clinton, IL

#17 Jul 4, 2018
Never trust somebody selling a jail broke firestick
mahz

Norcross, GA

#18 Jul 4, 2018
Never trust somebody who is always the victime. Even when that person is the one threatening a judge!
Captain Obvious

Granite City, IL

#19 Jul 4, 2018
Let's see...who has an "everyone's out to get me" complex with a history of multiple identitys on this website and a history of multiple back-to-back posts on this website?

HINT:Rhymes with "GOLLY" lol
Nut Check

Detroit, MI

#20 Jul 4, 2018
Never Trust anyone from Granite City.Irs a corrupt town of I'll numbnuts

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Granite City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Blue Wave 18 min TRUMP US 13
Drug Wh*res 2 hr Annoyed 13
Ravanelis, Bindys Closing? 3 hr TRUMPUS 2
Trump claims California fires caused by poor fo... 3 hr TRUMPUS 4
America Honors Veterans; Trump Absent 8 hr mahz 13
Jader Melt 14 hr Trashman 3
Great clips closing 22 hr Newhaircut 36

Granite City Jobs

Personal Finance

Granite City Mortgages