How did this guy get out of jail already
Billdo2

Granite City, IL

#2 Sep 23, 2012
How do you know he's not in jail?
superfly

United States

#3 Sep 24, 2012
He turned snitch on some of his banging friends and dealers. It was the Feds of all people. That and needs to help his sister find a new car that gcpd don't know. As if that can run the plates and fund out who it is. They aren't the smartest family. Bang bang you junkies
superflyidadouch ebag

Granite City, IL

#4 Sep 24, 2012
You are a total scumbag and douchebag. Charlie did his time in jail! And his family are great people. Can you say the same about yourself? Doubtful! Douchebag!
superflyidadouch ebag

Granite City, IL

#5 Sep 24, 2012
And Charlie is no snitch!
duh

Granite City, IL

#6 Sep 24, 2012
he goes to prison on oct 29th...so i dont think he is snitchin!!!and superfly(brandon shemwell)u have no room to talk about junkies since u urself r one!!
superfly

United States

#7 Sep 24, 2012
I know for a fact he drop dime to the Feds. For a shorter sentence. And they are not putting him GP. They are housing him with all the Chester's the molesters and yellow belly snitches. Maybe his cellie will be his brother in law they can have a family reunion over a cockmeat sandwich. Bang bang
hmmmm

Granite City, IL

#8 Sep 24, 2012
bet u know this cause he beat the shat outta u in county huh brandon!
DIANEV

Granite City, IL

#9 Sep 24, 2012
follow the vandeusen brick road,follow the van deusen brick road.b/c,b/c,b/c,b/c ur show obsessed and it shows!!!really superbrandon this is like the 3rd thread ur have gotten on and talked about us!u have my permission to start the official fan club....i have a twitter account and u can be my #1 follower if u like....bang bang dork....dare u to say what u got to say to any of our faces but i know u wont cause ur too chicken...easier to be a keyboard commando typing toughguy isnt it!!!
Random hero

United States

#10 Sep 24, 2012
Chester and Charlie sittin in a cell kissing. Then they will start rub a dubbin. Charlie will forgot about Diane but not her sweet cheap neck tattoo. Let's go to eddies then go drunk driving. Vroom vroom
james hollins

United States

#11 Sep 24, 2012
Diane i thought u said Charlie got three yrs now has out what the fun,k he is a C.I
DIANEV

Granite City, IL

#12 Sep 24, 2012
he gets sentenced on the 29th..and is gettin 3 yrs....and again hero wrong sister
no doubt

United States

#13 Sep 24, 2012
This guy has rat written all over him. Definite trusty in protective block Toot toot
Anonymous

Granite City, IL

#14 Sep 24, 2012
first of all you guys are all ridiculously ignorant for getting on here and talking s*** on them when you really dont know what the hell is going on. yeah im on topiz but why you dont you immature people grow up and find something else to besides sit on topix all day and talk s***! grow up lmfao
good friend

Granite City, IL

#15 Sep 25, 2012
Charlie is doing great! He is a great friend!! Quit talking crap Scott him, about things you are clueless too! Lego doing great Charlie, and screw all the jealous freaks!
liar

United States

#17 Sep 25, 2012
Cheese is charlies fav thing to eat cuz he is a rat
Random hero

United States

#18 Sep 25, 2012
So Diane did you tell your sister I like her sweet cheap neck tatts? Nothing says classy and clean like a sweet neck tattoo. I bet she can't wait till she's in her 60's (doubt she makes it that long smashing the needle the way she does) to show off her neck tatts. Get drunk and drive vroom vroom
Random hero

United States

#19 Sep 25, 2012
Choke your chicken Charlie
superfly

Haslet, TX

#20 Sep 25, 2012
What's there to be jealous of. Spending 3 years in protective custody in the clank for being a nark. Hanging out with Chester the molester. Having cockmeat sandwiches for dinner. And living rest of your life know as thief and a snitching junkie. Bang bang you junkie

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#21 Sep 25, 2012
Wow I didn't realize oh Charlie had so much of an influence on so many lives.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Granite City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kimberly Hufstedler living up to her reputation 1 hr Notmadeup 8
Tiff P 3 hr Ya_its_me 31
Facebook Madison Co Illinois Online Yard Sale 2 (Aug '13) 4 hr DARPA 19
Computer work cheap 8 hr DARPA 16
Granite City School Board has done it again! 8 hr Bet 54
ls 10 hr Dont have me fooled 1
Rich turner and amanda Hutchinson? 10 hr Foofoo 64
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Granite City Mortgages