Does anyone know what hapened to .....

Posted in the Granite City Forum

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#1 Apr 1, 2011
the four people arrested in January for the burglaries here in Granite ? Their names are Jason Cohrs, Michael Lovett, Amanda Mitchell and Richard Sullivan ? I really hope these scumbags are off the street, but haven't heard anything else about it.....

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#2 Apr 1, 2011
oops..happened to . My fingers move faster than my brain some days !!
just me

Westphalia, MO

#3 Aug 11, 2012
Unfortunately I am a member of his family, and I can tell you that Sullivan was sent back to prison for it. I do believe he was sentenced to 13 years all together for both burglary charges. I'm almost certain they were all methed out since that was his drug of choice.
Garrett

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Aug 12, 2012
Guitarplayerswife wrote:
the four people arrested in January for the burglaries here in Granite ? Their names are Jason Cohrs, Michael Lovett, Amanda Mitchell and Richard Sullivan ? I really hope these scumbags are off the street, but haven't heard anything else about it.....
Check the Illinois Department of Corrections website...search their names on the Inmate Finder. If theyre in prison they will be on that site.
Nope

United States

#5 Nov 8, 2012
Wow who says that about a family member? I know him too he's a great person, everyone makes mistakes.
ex friend

United States

#6 Nov 8, 2012
Richie is was and always will be a shit stain

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Granite City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
madison county downtown expansion program pilot 27 min okaysonowwhat 14
5th Mexican gang haha who are these punks 30 min okay 22
News Police: Hit-and-run driver was texting 1 hr hmmmw 13
sturgeons 1 hr doc 29
homewrecking whorea 1 hr ummm 3
Rich Turner 1 hr shut the fnck up 24
that s*** starter 1 hr habbjaw 8
big red truck 3 hr exposed 26
More from around the web

Granite City People Search