Granite City, IL

#2 Jan 6, 2018
i am fine but i need a new bike if anyone wants to give me one
Dirk the real Idol Reject

United States

#3 Jan 8, 2018
dirk wrote:
i am fine but i need a new bike if anyone wants to give me one
How about you stop you little game now. You never will be me & guess what you are very close of me going to the GCPD & request you being tracked. So knock the crap off now or you be tracked down & arrested for cyber bulling that is a class 4 feloney.
Dirk the real Idle Reject

Arnold, MO

#5 Jan 9, 2018
I eat my own poop.
dirk

Granite City, IL

#6 Jan 9, 2018
Dirk the real Idol Reject wrote:
<quoted text>

How about you stop you little game now. You never will be me & guess what you are very close of me going to the GCPD & request you being tracked. So knock the crap off now or you be tracked down & arrested for cyber bulling that is a class 4 feloney.
how about this?

shut up

and then

and then

eat your mothers napkin

United States

#7 Jan 10, 2018
dirk wrote:
<quoted text>

how about this?

shut up

and then

and then

eat your mothers napkin
First off if you say your me, you know my mom is dead jerk. I no longer playing with you. You mess with me you get burned. I take care of you after my doctors appointment & you can your friends also, cause I will order you be tracked down. I am done with this game & the cyber bullying you want to bully me well be ready to kiss freedom goodbye.

United States

#8 Jan 10, 2018
To you people who think I am funny,clueless or nuts. Let me tell you all something. I might have a learning disablity but, I know my stuff & I about had it with your slandering & other stuff of my name. Now you all have a choice back off now or be like one person already who I will go to GCPD & ask to get you tracked. I am no longer playing with you punks. Also if any are my friends on Facebook you not my friend. A friend will never backstab another & stuff,so who ever you are just stop & let me tell you if I do find out who you are I will no just unfriend you but block you also.

If you was someone who messed with me back in school, you never changed & you still a scared punk who think is tough. Well, I putting my foot down & I will use the cyber bullying law & who gets busted enjoy your class 4 felony charges. Oh, if you think it only protects kids you are dead wrong. I protects everyone & I will use it to my full advantage. Lay off me now or be ready to join someone who will be tracked soon.
Dirk the real Idle Reject

Granite City, IL

#9 Jan 10, 2018
I am king of Granite and I give the orders here. My fruends the police have nothing better to do than listen to me cry about Topix. You all are in big troubke now mister. Thus is nothing like the furst 10000 times I made this threat. Now Iím serious. Reetard serious, so you better watch out.
Rollo

New York, NY

#10 Jan 10, 2018
To you people who think I am funny,clueless or nuts. Let me tell you all something. I might have a learning disablity but, I know my stuff & I about had it with your slandering & other stuff of my name. Now you all have a choice back off now or be like one person already who I will go to GCPD & ask to get you tracked. I am no longer playing with you punks. Also if any are my friends on Facebook you not my friend. A friend will never backstab another & stuff,so who ever you are just stop & let me tell you if I do find out who you are I will no just unfriend you but block you also.

If you was someone who messed with me back in school, you never changed & you still a scared punk who think is tough. Well, I putting my foot down & I will use the cyber bullying law & who gets busted enjoy your class 4 felony charges. Oh, if you think it only protects kids you are dead wrong. I protects everyone & I will use it to my full advantage. Lay off me now or be ready to join someone who will be tracked soon.
Why don;t you come over to Godin and get your face smashed in

United States

#11 Jan 10, 2018
Dirk the real Idle Reject wrote:
I am king of Granite and I give the orders here. My fruends the police have nothing better to do than listen to me cry about Topix. You all are in big troubke now mister. Thus is nothing like the furst 10000 times I made this threat. Now Iím serious. Reetard serious, so you better watch out.
OOOOOOOOOOOO. Look at the tough guy on topix thinks they are bigger than me. What you going to do to me? Bully me more. Well guess what I have your comment & few others on a sheet that I printed out & I will give it to the cops. Yeah, I am not bluffing so enjoy your freedom cause you be arrested for cyber bulling & more.

I told you i am not playing around no more & I told you get burned. You refuse to listen so maybe the law has to get involed. You asked for it not me & i gave you a fair warning.

United States

#12 Jan 10, 2018
Rollo wrote:
<quoted text>

Why don;t you come over to Godin and get your face smashed in
Well, thanks you just got added to the list. Hope your happy. Oh, I printed a sheet & it will be given to the cops. Be sure you be tracked. Enjoy your freedom.
dirk

Granite City, IL

#13 Jan 10, 2018
i may be toopid but i theenk i understand that i can be whoever i wants on the internet and nobodys licesns any names in hear

dirk dirk dirk dirk dirk dirk
sally sally sally sally
sam sam sam sam
dave dave dave dave

poo poo poo poo poo

yo mama mama mama

az for as i can sea you is a trowl and i love playeng with trowls

trollin trollin trollin
Drek the Real Idle Reject

Granite City, IL

#14 Jan 10, 2018
<quoted text>

Well, thanks you just got added to the list. Hope your happy. Oh, I printed a sheet & it will be given to the cops. Be sure you be tracked. Enjoy your freedom.
When I order the cops to get all of you, they will get rich on the overtime. They will spend thousands of hours making sure I dont feel bad. My butthurt is going to cost the city millions.

Granite City, IL

#15 Jan 10, 2018
Here. This might help.

https://www.hg.org/article.asp...
Rollo

Santa Cruz, CA

#16 Jan 10, 2018
Track me to Godin sissy boi and get your face smashed in
dirk

Granite City, IL

#17 Jan 11, 2018
i wear my moms cloths

United States

#18 Jan 12, 2018
dirk wrote:
i wear my moms cloths
Better listen to me you little prick. My mom is dead ok you don't cross the line & get away from it. I losing friends cause of you & I can not take this bulling much longer. What you f*cking want you little punk? Just say the magic word & you will meet your worst nightmare. I will so beat you up if this don't stop.

I am not toying with you & I want this to stop. Stop slandering my name or I will find your a$$ you will not want to see me cause I have the look you will hate.

Fairview Heights, IL

#19 Jan 12, 2018
<quoted text>

Better listen to me you little prick. My mom is dead ok you don't cross the line & get away from it. I losing friends cause of you & I can not take this bulling much longer. What you f*cking want you little punk? Just say the magic word & you will meet your worst nightmare. I will so beat you up if this don't stop.

I am not toying with you & I want this to stop. Stop slandering my name or I will find your a$$ you will not want to see me cause I have the look you will hate.
You should stop coming here if it makes you that angry. Youíre going to give your obese self a heart attack.

United States

#20 Jan 12, 2018
Drek the Real Idle Reject wrote:
<quoted text>

You should stop coming here if it makes you that angry. Youíre going to give your obese self a heart attack.
You like to be slander on & have people asking you hey I heard this about you on topix or that. People ask me is it true. How about I make everyone wish come true & I just kill my self to make everyone happy. Cause it seems to what everyone wants
Drek the real Idle Reject

Fairview Heights, IL

#21 Jan 12, 2018
<quoted text>

You like to be slander on & have people asking you hey I heard this about you on topix or that. People ask me is it true. How about I make everyone wish come true & I just kill my self to make everyone happy. Cause it seems to what everyone wants
No one cares. Get over yourself, snowflake.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Granite City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Count Them 15 min Poofoo 2
Jader Melt 1 hr mahz 13
Michelle Parker (fat girl) 2 hr Ok its me 2
Warren demands Trump pay up 5 hr mahz 24
Mb 17 hr Will Scum m 25
Tyler Yon 17 hr MKS2000 1
News UPDATE 1-U.S. Steel, union reach tentative deal 20 hr TRUMP US 3

Granite City Jobs

Personal Finance

Granite City Mortgages