single mom

Granite City, IL

#24 Nov 14, 2012
If your going to talk crap because i am a working single mom then ask me who i am first.i am not trying to scam ppl and i never have
mahz

United States

#25 Nov 14, 2012
Talk crap? Where am I talking crap? Did you not say that you don't want to work for this money? I'm not trying to insult you I'm just pointing out what you have said in this thread. You want to earn extra money but you do not want to work for it? Where am I wrong or talking crap to you?

If you are not going after your ex husband for child support due to some bullshit pride you really need to get your head examined though. Sitting here complaining about how you can't provide adequately for your daughter while working and going to school, yet you refuse to go after the person who is half responsible for this situation? That's nuts.

It's not about your selfish pride and "I dont need his money". Your daughter obviously does need his money and you have a responsibility to go and get it. Stop being childish and saying you "dont need his money" when it so obvious that you and your daughter do.

It's not about "I don't need his money". It's about he owes you that money and he especially owes your daughter that money. Stop being an idiot and go get it.
single mom

Granite City, IL

#26 Nov 14, 2012
He isnt my ex husband more of ex bf and it isnt being selfish its the matter of keeping her protected i dont want him having any knowledge of where she is because of who he is. I work my money is going all to bills i have to skip a bill just for gas to get.to work. Its not that i.dont want to work for.money i have a job and school i dont have time for a second job
HKMOM

Granite City, IL

#28 Nov 14, 2012
I usually don't post on here but this really got to me. If you think she's talking crap, or don't agree with her reaching out for help, then move on and don't give it another thought. If you don't want to help, then don't, that's your choice. Times are hard, and there are many people who are reaching out for help that have never had to before, but that's not for anyone to judge.
To "Single Mom" it looks like you have a family that may be able to help, if not contact the Community Care Center in Granite City, they have a program that can help.
Unbelievable

Cincinnati, OH

#29 Nov 14, 2012
Salvation Army, Catholic Charities, and lots of other places help with low income families. You can call United Way. Just Google it. There are a lot of organizations out there that help low income families.
mahz

United States

#30 Nov 14, 2012
HKMOM wrote:
I usually don't post on here but this really got to me. If you think she's talking crap, or don't agree with her reaching out for help, then move on and don't give it another thought. If you don't want to help, then don't, that's your choice. Times are hard, and there are many people who are reaching out for help that have never had to before, but that's not for anyone to judge.
To "Single Mom" it looks like you have a family that may be able to help, if not contact the Community Care Center in Granite City, they have a program that can help.
Reading comprehension isnt one of your strong suits is it? She is the one who accused me of "talking crap".
single mom

Granite City, IL

#31 Nov 14, 2012
HKMOM thank you and i will be checking into the community care center i appreciate it

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#32 Nov 14, 2012
You know what mahz? There is no real difference between you, and what you have attacked Hollie for. This thread had nothing to do with you, but you trolled your way into it and made conflict... much like you usually do. This woman didn't ask for your opinion of her. But sure as shit, your gonna weigh in like a jerk. Why don't you take Shlisten's wise council and shoo! You are a nuisance. Yeah, I said it!
mahz

Caseyville, IL

#33 Nov 14, 2012
Blackanchors wrote:
You know what mahz? There is no real difference between you, and what you have attacked Hollie for. This thread had nothing to do with you, but you trolled your way into it and made conflict... much like you usually do. This woman didn't ask for your opinion of her. But sure as shit, your gonna weigh in like a jerk. Why don't you take Shlisten's wise council and shoo! You are a nuisance. Yeah, I said it!
I never gave my opinion of her. I gave my opinion on her situation, which is what she is asking for when she wants help.

Not surprising that the dimmest poster on GC topix missed the point. AGAIN!

You think the advice of that drug user shitstain is wise counsel?(not council dipshit) Her drug addled mind is usually so confused about what is going on that she can't even follow the conversation. Just earlier she was demonstrating her support of racism against blacks. She's a real winner that one.

You sure like taking sides with Holly and that drug addled racist shitstain. They say you can judge a man by the company he keeps.
mahz

Caseyville, IL

#34 Nov 14, 2012
You do realize you are doing the exact same thing you are criticizing me for right, hypocrite? Jumping in to a conversation that has nothing to do with you and starting shit. No of course you don't realize. You are far too dumb for that.
Brian

Glen Carbon, IL

#35 Nov 15, 2012
Gawd. People in Granite wanting more handouts. Does anything ever change?
ummmmmm

United States

#36 Nov 15, 2012
mahz wrote:
Talk crap? Where am I talking crap? Did you not say that you don't want to work for this money? I'm not trying to insult you I'm just pointing out what you have said in this thread. You want to earn extra money but you do not want to work for it? Where am I wrong or talking crap to you?

If you are not going after your ex husband for child support due to some bullshit pride you really need to get your head examined though. Sitting here complaining about how you can't provide adequately for your daughter while working and going to school, yet you refuse to go after the person who is half responsible for this situation? That's nuts.

It's not about your selfish pride and "I dont need his money". Your daughter obviously does need his money and you have a responsibility to go and get it. Stop being childish and saying you "dont need his money" when it so obvious that you and your daughter do.

It's not about "I don't need his money". It's about he owes you that money and he especially owes your daughter that money. Stop being an idiot and go get it.
I like how you never responded to her after she explained why she isnt taking his child support even though it isn't your damn business why she isn't getting his child support and it's not your place to tell her to!!!! Like se said, she is protecting her child. I hope you feel like the ass that you are!!! This woman is asking for help for her child. Not herself. What a good mother. She is clearly the opposite of prideful by asking for help for her Childs christmAs. Shame on you mahz!!!!!!!!! Ya freakin grinch.
Brian

Glen Carbon, IL

#37 Nov 15, 2012
If she is not taking child support my gues is she is just another single Granie mother living on welfare like so many others in that pit of a town. These parasites live off of the productive ad ar the ruination of this country as we know it.
What a shame that the once most productive country in the world is turning into a welfare state with the parasites screaming about how much the workers make, how unfair it is that people that work for things have them and why they have all these new found rights to everything.
Taxpayers want help these days so that they dont have these rocks of society tied to their necks as they try and swim the waters of survival.
single mom

Granite City, IL

#38 Nov 15, 2012
Brian wrote:
If she is not taking child support my gues is she is just another single Granie mother living on welfare like so many others in that pit of a town. These parasites live off of the productive ad ar the ruination of this country as we know it.
What a shame that the once most productive country in the world is turning into a welfare state with the parasites screaming about how much the workers make, how unfair it is that people that work for things have them and why they have all these new found rights to everything.
Taxpayers want help these days so that they dont have these rocks of society tied to their necks as they try and swim the waters of survival.
you know what jack ass i dont live on welfare i dont take money from ppl... I work 9 hours a day 830-530 i am a taxpayer but just like everyone else i need help from time to time i get paid 8.50 an hour i work hard to get my money but i have alot of bills... What makes  you have a right to criticize me...
mahz

Caseyville, IL

#39 Nov 15, 2012
ummmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
I like how you never responded to her after she explained why she isnt taking his child support even though it isn't your damn business why she isn't getting his child support and it's not your place to tell her to!!!! Like se said, she is protecting her child. I hope you feel like the ass that you are!!! This woman is asking for help for her child. Not herself. What a good mother. She is clearly the opposite of prideful by asking for help for her Childs christmAs. Shame on you mahz!!!!!!!!! Ya freakin grinch.
I dont feel like an ass. Not at all. This lady should feel like an ass for refusing to honor her responsibilities and take care of her daughter. She has a responsibility to her daughter to pursue the father for child support.

Coming here saying she wants more money, but will not work for it and will not go after the person responsible for half of her daughters bills because she is prideful then she's the ass. Begging for money because you won't do your job and go after the father? that's a HUGE ass.

I mean seriously, What kind of dipshit comes in and says I need a way to earn extra money, but I can't work for it? What kind of bullshit is that?

If she didnt want my opinion on the matter then maybe she shouldn't post on a public forum, where the whole purpose if for people to discuss. If you don't like what I'm saying maybe it's time for you to find a new internet forum. That's the only control you have over this situation. You can keep your ignorant obese mouth shut, you can choose not to read, or you can find a new forum. Me not telling you what a moronic, fat, white trash imbecile you are isn't one of your options scumbag.

Come on now dipshit. You expect to post to a public forum and then have control over who says what? Go f#ck yourself. I'll say what I want when I want and there's not a damn thing you can so about it except suck my nuts. Enjoy.
mahz

Caseyville, IL

#40 Nov 15, 2012
single mom wrote:
<quoted text> you know what jack ass i dont live on welfare i dont take money from ppl... I work 9 hours a day 830-530 i am a taxpayer but just like everyone else i need help from time to time i get paid 8.50 an hour i work hard to get my money but i have alot of bills... What makes  you have a right to criticize me...
You retarded ass coming here and begging for our scraps is what gives us the right to criticize. You put your story on a public internet forum and then think people aren't going to make comments about it? Are you retarded? Perhaps you don't understand the idea of a public forum. The point is discussion. You made yourself the topic when you started begging and telling your story.

If you had any sense of shame at all you wouldn't need the criticism. You wouldnt be here begging for money and refusing to work for it. You would be doing the responsible thing and forcing the father to pay his fair share. Not trying to make everyone else in this community absorb his responsibility because you don't feel like dealing with yours. Go get your daughters child support. This isnt about your pride and "I dont need him". That's just f#cking ridiculous. Make sure when your daughter grows up you tell her the reason she had nothing at Christmas was because mommy was too childish to take care of her business.

Why don't you just admit it, you are begging for money. You want more money but you don't want to work and you refuse to make the father honor his obligations. You screwed the guy and got yourself pregnant. Now you are stuck with the guy for life whether you like it or not. Learn to deal. Grow up and go get your daughter what is owed to her.
Brian

Glen Carbon, IL

#41 Nov 15, 2012
single mom wrote:
<quoted text> you know what jack ass i dont live on welfare i dont take money from ppl... I work 9 hours a day 830-530 i am a taxpayer but just like everyone else i need help from time to time i get paid 8.50 an hour i work hard to get my money but i have alot of bills... What makes  you have a right to criticize me...
Based upon your comment you get the earned income credit at tax time...hence you are on welfare. My guess is you get all the other goodies too but are here to brag and say you don't
single mom

Kansas City, MO

#42 Nov 15, 2012
Im not on welfare i work at tri city dumb ass and as for mahz whats the point on taking his money i dont want anyones money her dad is nothing. And its not about selfishness or pride its about protecting my child and making sure her dad doesnt harm her
Dude

United States

#43 Nov 15, 2012
Mahz you are such a know it all queer, if anyone disagrees with anything you say they are on drugs. Go f yourself, even though I agree with most things you say, I think you are a heartless ass.
ignore the stupid comment

Overland Park, KS

#44 Nov 15, 2012
Girl keep doing what you are doing, ignore the stupid crud people dish out, keep your head up high

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Granite City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mental illness, multiple screen names and You... 49 min Poofoo 29
Free Spirits the Bullies of GC 1 hr Cindy 40
News Trump metals tariffs make Granite City great ag... 1 hr Idol Reject 14
Oh sister sister 1 hr Names 3
Rachel Dolezal Faces Felony Charges of Welfare ... 2 hr Poofoo 10
Destiny Smart Sat JJ Watt 2
FLAMER don Sat Paul Barnett 20

Granite City Jobs

Personal Finance

Granite City Mortgages