First Prev
of 2
Next Last
one who knows

United States

#1 Nov 13, 2012
Well you all can talk your crap now. JC is gone for 6 more years. And all you little snitching bast*rds should go too. right timmy jarrett, ed brooks, oh but timmy wont go, he is granites biggest snitch ever. that's why he still walking amongst yous.
mahz

United States

#5 Nov 13, 2012
Three cheers for snitches.

Hip Hip Hooray!

Hip Hip Hooray!

Hip Hip Hooray!

Rot in your cell Jason.
sissy

United States

#7 Nov 14, 2012
mahz wrote:
Three cheers for snitches.
Hip Hip Hooray!
Hip Hip Hooray!
Hip Hip Hooray!
Rot in your cell Jason.
I second that. Straight bottom of the barrel white trash scum.
haha

United States

#8 Nov 14, 2012
Maybe u all should know the story. U r half right.
BILL

Granite City, IL

#9 Nov 15, 2012
Didint he rob a car lot on Madison Ave?About 10yrs ago.His father supported his actions.I heard the owner had people track him down.Held him.
GCPD

Granite City, IL

#12 Nov 24, 2012
BILL wrote:
Didint he rob a car lot on Madison Ave?About 10yrs ago.His father supported his actions.I heard the owner had people track him down.Held him.
Thats whats happens when you you rob someone that was a front for the Chicago mob.
GCPD

Granite City, IL

#13 Nov 24, 2012
He was held at gun point by a couple of henchmen.I was there.
GCPD

Granite City, IL

#15 Nov 25, 2012
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>were u the henchman?
NO.
guy

United States

#16 Nov 25, 2012
Which place did he rob?
I know

Granite City, IL

#18 Nov 27, 2012
Ask his dad or Jason.There the ones that called the police.That is why his scared ass went to jail.Anybody will talk with a loaded gun to there head.Ask them who and what car lot.
ohhh

United States

#21 Nov 28, 2012
killed kerry nolan and now jamie denson
I know

Granite City, IL

#22 Nov 29, 2012
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>why would I ask his dad or Jason, whoever they are..... Come on know it all....spill it!! Who were the henchman? What car lot? What kind of gun? Which police were called? Come on buddy, I'm surprised you don't sell your "story" to the national inquirer!! Oh, one more question for you, and this is a BIG one....who the eff gives a rats azz???
My point was Jason Coats is still doing the same un lawful things.Even after being caught by his Dad thinking he was going to have some men arrested for holding his son at gun point.It backfired on him.The men did not call the police.They wanted there items paid for.Why should I incriminate my self.The only reason I asked you to aske hid father or Jason himself.To show you that it is not a made up story.I dont even know Jason or his Dad.I just know Jason was brought back to a place he robbed,With two men and a gun to his head.Told to call his Dad and make restituion.Without law enforcment involed.Jasons Dad called the law.The rest id history.
I know

Granite City, IL

#23 Nov 29, 2012
The car lot has since closed.It is now a empty lot.Next to the old Houser automative store.
haha

United States

#24 Nov 29, 2012
If the law was involved than that not y he is their duh. Some of u ppl need to get ur story straight. He not a sin but dam he not that bad of a kid he makes bad choicesand not a snitch and if he was half of u guys would b their to. But he sitting in their and u guys r walking free. That does say something
I know

Granite City, IL

#25 Nov 30, 2012
Troubled kid,He is young enough to change his ways.His father is his problem.He taught his son that its ok to steal be untruthful,and break all the other moral laws as long as you don't get caught.It is never your fault if you do get caught.Im no saint myself but thank God I had some real eye openers.The way the laws are today.There not playing with people.
haha

United States

#26 Nov 30, 2012
No his father is not his problem. He is his own problem. And u said u didn't know his father. Like i said nobody is no saint. But him and everyone is going to choose is own path. And yes he goes down the wrong way. Maybe one day he will wake up just like the rest of the ppl on topix.
Sheri Jasons SISTER

Moscow Mills, MO

#27 Nov 30, 2012
I got my brothers back 100% so Check it out my brother wasnt around Jamie when he died!! Love you Jamie!!! But also he done his time on Kerry if a bunch of mother fuc#ers was jumping me i would have done the same what happened to 1 on 1 REALLY??? Jason has his own mind my dad has helped him alot so why dont you FAKE MOTHER FERS get your facts sraight!!!! my brother hasnt snitched on anyone o but timmy has he was there too hes the ONLY ONE who hasnt went to jail for it whats that tell you HMMMM??? either way show your names better yet tell my brother to his face LOL THAT WONT HAPPEN EITHER YOU ALL SHIT TALKERS ARE AS FAKE AS THEY COME and you can talk about me all you want I have 7 months clean now and I can show my name and hold my head hi doing it and if your going to say something about my daughters the both doing great i see them all the time so just no YOUR NOT GOING TO HURT ME BECAUSE IM OK TODAY WHY???? BECAUSE IM NOT FAKE LIKE YOU MOTHER FERS NOW SHOW YOUR NAMES OR STOP TALKING ABOUT MY BROTHER AND MY DAD Have a Glorious Day O and TIMMY Karmas a BITCH and the cops will get tired of you Snitching and they will put you away id plug my ass if i were you JUST SAYING im sure Dudley Mark and Curl and my brother and a few others are waitting for you LMAO......Just tired of shit talkers its TIME to get REAL
amy denson

United States

#28 Nov 30, 2012
k why r they sayin he throw jamie out then im hearing so much i just want the truth rip jamie lee denson
Wth

United States

#29 Nov 30, 2012
Jason likes going to prison and being the human matress. Hes disgusting piece of addict trash and im glad hes back in prison where he belongs and hopefully stays. Nobody is safe when jasons on ghe streets. If everyone would do right and stay clean no one would have the trouble that they do. You wanna talk about snitch this snitch that well dont do anythig illegal and you wont have to worry about it. And curl isnt gonna do anything to anybody. He needs to worry about getting his kids.
lol

United States

#30 Nov 30, 2012
amy denson wrote:
k why r they sayin he throw jamie out then im hearing so much i just want the truth rip jamie lee denson
U a rat nasty junkie and a thief. You are a pathetic pos with no business sharing air with the rest of society. May you share your woman beating, thieving, junkie brothers fate, you piece of trash. He got what he deserved and now It's your turn. Please, don't keep us waiting much longer. Until then try to keep your legs closed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Granite City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kate supinski 2 min JJ bub 1
good for her 5 min Twodopehouses 10
Home wrecking hooches 7 min Atler 16
Rich Turner (Mar '15) 11 min Lovergirl 43
Ash finch 11 min Lgk 3
Rich turner and amanda Hutchinson? 11 min Lovergirl 68
Bobby hefner 11 min Jon 16
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Granite City Mortgages