First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ture story

United States

#1 Dec 31, 2012
hey ya got a kid now. stop cheating on jenni & trying to talk to other girls.
wow

United States

#2 Dec 31, 2012
I would cheat on that ulgly girl too. Ya cant blame him
FYI

Granite City, IL

#3 Jan 1, 2013
Jenni is f*ckin gorgeous and you're just a jealous b*tch who wishes she was happy in her own life.
Who is pat cheating on her with, might I ask?
Because from what I've seen, he's got 2 jobs and even bought Jenni a car. He's a good dad, and I wish the best for them. I only hope he doesn't f*ck it up by continuing the same cheating bullsh*t he use to, I thought he grew out of that after addisyn. But who knows.. they say once a cheater always a cheater!!!!!!!!!
FYI

Granite City, IL

#4 Jan 1, 2013
I'd f*ck the shit out of Jenni personally if I was like that :P lawl
im here

Kansas City, MO

#6 Jan 2, 2013
welll i know for a fact that hes been cheating. & yes once a cheater always a cheater. he has cheated on jenni almost the whole time they have been together!
true

United States

#7 Jan 2, 2013
He always hits up me nd my friends. I never reply though because he needs to be there for his beautiful babygirl and bobymamma. I think jenni is cute :-)
im here

United States

#8 Jan 2, 2013
right! its always it can be just between us no one has to know! no booy everyone needs to know whar your doing cause its bull shit! dont agree with it. you get a baby & a babymomma you go jome to everynight. dont be worrying about these other hoes out here.
busted

Garden City, MI

#10 Jan 2, 2013
its ok cuz jenni talkin to other dudes to i think even her ex nick
im here

Granite City, IL

#11 Jan 2, 2013
ohh really, wouldnt surprise me.
Ohhhboyyy

Garden City, MI

#12 Jan 2, 2013
Well arent all of you perfect , I know him pre well & all he talks about is his kid & works 2 jobs . Why must people hate , do u guys know him ? Why ruin his life ,
Melanie

Garden City, MI

#13 Jan 2, 2013
Is it really anyone business how other people live there lives. Rather hes cheating shes cheating or just maybe they are sleeping with just each other why does it matter so much to you people. If you can't have enough respect for them as people atleast take the time to see they have a little girl together and childish stuff like this can tear a family apart. And jenni is a pretty girl. I can't people someone can really say its ok to cheat on someone based off there looks. people in this town really wonder why noone has anything nice to day about granite.
funny

United States

#14 Jan 3, 2013
busted wrote:
its ok cuz jenni talkin to other dudes to i think even her ex nick
That would be a negative Nick has his own little family.. So better luck next time..
Oldfriend

Garden City, MI

#16 Jan 3, 2013
Pat has talked to bitches maybe ya . But I know personally he told jenni & he has only been wit one girl since they got together n he left jenni during all that soooo sthu n leave that man alone he wrks 2 jobs & bought jenni a car to take care of his kid . No need to hate & try to fuck shit up pat loves his family ,
im here

Granite City, IL

#17 Jan 4, 2013
ha one girl!? i personaly have heard of a few. and a couple of them were like 15 & 16. now patrick thats just too damn young for you. i think its just time to stick with jenni & be there for your baby.
FYI

Granite City, IL

#18 Jan 4, 2013
I know Jenni doesn't talk to other guys like that. She barely leaves the house anyway.she's a fantastic mom! And Pat is a good dad too, just really needs to stop hitting up other girls! I don't know if he's actually physically cheated since Jennie's been preg. but I've heard he talks to so many girls and in my book that's still cheating!!!
FYI

Granite City, IL

#19 Jan 4, 2013
I think my comment was just deleted by accident ....
As I was saying

I know Jenni doesn't cheat. She's been through hell and back for Patrick and ik she loves him.Hell she barely leaves her house! She's a damn good mom and Pat is a good dad too. idk personally if he's physically cheated on Jenni since she got preg. but I do know he needs to stop hitting up other girls cause in my book that's still cheating!!!!! JS
haha

United States

#21 Jan 4, 2013
alright they may love each other and all that but honestly i think hes still cheating. wonder if he still hits amber all the time like he used to? last time i seen him he was actually talking about hittin her up.
oh wow

Granite City, IL

#22 Jan 4, 2013
When's the last time you seen him? Like how long ago? Was Jenni still knocked up?
haha

United States

#23 Jan 4, 2013
yeah she was still prego, i think like 7 months... but i dont ever see him changimg..
yeah

Granite City, IL

#26 Jan 10, 2013
knowing him hes still tryin to talk to her even tho she has a boyfriend..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Granite City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Skinny Dipping 6 min mahz 23
dani daily (Sep '12) 2 hr mahz 24
Fight night 4 hr Tyler Durden 7
Anyone see the Hell Angel's in Granite City (Jun '10) 4 hr Idol Reject 142
Size matters and blacks are almost bigger than ... 4 hr Idol Reject 25
Kirk hull gay as debutant 4 hr Idol Reject 4
Granite city cinema 4 hr Idol Reject 51

Granite City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance