confused

De Soto, KS

#144 Jan 2, 2011
bla87 wrote:
<quoted text>
Brandon shemwell has NOT passed away ur thinkin of Brandon krug...shemwell actually had the balls to show up to CODYS funeral..but was asked to leave...but I've heard he's selling herion cut with battery acid jus so he can make $ for his on habit!!!! I have turned in a drug dealer as well n nothin was done and I'm a recovery herion addict so Im not jus some1 thinkin I kno what this is bout...I loved cody as well he was the life of our group of friends and yea him and dustin were like brothers n its sad that the cook family didn't get to say goodbye..but it was really hard 2 see him like that n especially donna so jus remember all the good time we all had wit him ..you will b greatly misses cody rest in peace we love you!!
brandon wasnt asked to leave btw
lmao_at_gossip

Garden City, MI

#145 Jan 2, 2011
brandon wasnt askd to leave the funeral. larry wanted him to leave the reception because his daughter angie didn't get along with him... donnas loves brandon and knows better than that...
Good Mourning

Granite City, IL

#146 Jan 2, 2011
Already Tried It wrote:
<quoted text>
I HAVE turned in someone and it didn't do any good. I was told by the cops that they already knew about this person but couldn't do anything. This specific person is a NASTY old hag and all her trashy family deal in anything they can get their hands on, primarily pills but also anything else they can ruin lives with. I was told that she is too old and the 'system' keeps letting her get away with it because she is in poor health. What a CROCK! I even had access to voicemails at one point with this bitch attempting to arrange a deal and was told it didn't matter. This piece of trash and the trash that is her son/daughters and whatever else trash she has living with her has contributed to the demise of my family...so I have tried 'singing like a canary' and it didn't do a damn bit of good.:(
Was her name Alice
Anonymous

United States

#147 Jan 3, 2011
Wow!this is so sad...u people are sick mark passes away years ago in now Courtney is to blame n brandon is evil?if.Courtney is to blame for mark why does his family still talk to her? Donna didn't seem upset at Brandon at all so I don't think that's true either cuz she woulda let it be known don't you people realize all ur doing is hurting these people's familys codys sister's and cousins have been on here asking you all to stop but u won't n u all say u care about cody but ur on here gossiping n hurting his family who hasn't even had a chance.to except what's happened to them u all should get a life n.stop talking about other people's codys family is all good people n if this was the other way around they wouldn't be on here talking about ur loved one who has just passed
Just SayN Yo

De Soto, KS

#148 Jan 3, 2011
As i asked you before YUM, WHAT GIVES YOU THE RIGHT TO RUN UR MOUTH ABOUT CODY AND START THIS BOGUS FEED?????? What,,,, are u 12???? Nothing better to do cause schools out for the holidays??? or are u an old withered hag who was left by her family so now ur a bitter JERK who wants to run their mouth about ppl who have passed! Here's a thought...grab ur balls and i dare u to run ur mouth to their faces. Wont do that will ya??? cause talking sh!t in person is DANGEROUS! Ur a waist of space and a total douche-bag!!! KARMA IS A B*TCH, Pray that this never happens to you. cause one day u can wake up to someone in ur family died and then u come to topix and find some NO NAMER B*TCH running their mouths in the feeds about sh!t they know NOTHING about, NOR HAVE THE RIGHT TO SAY SH!t. People like YOU, YUM, is what give us granite natives a horrible name! YES U started this feed, and what did u not expect Cody's friends and family to jump all over it?? please...CODY UNLIKE U HAS MANY WHO LOVE AND WILL DEFEND HIM, Especially to pukes like you!
Jo-Wow

Granite City, IL

#149 Jan 3, 2011
Just SayN Yo wrote:
As i asked you before YUM, WHAT GIVES YOU THE RIGHT TO RUN UR MOUTH ABOUT CODY AND START THIS BOGUS FEED?????? What,,,, are u 12???? Nothing better to do cause schools out for the holidays??? or are u an old withered hag who was left by her family so now ur a bitter JERK who wants to run their mouth about ppl who have passed! Here's a thought...grab ur balls and i dare u to run ur mouth to their faces. Wont do that will ya??? cause talking sh!t in person is DANGEROUS! Ur a waist of space and a total douche-bag!!! KARMA IS A B*TCH, Pray that this never happens to you. cause one day u can wake up to someone in ur family died and then u come to topix and find some NO NAMER B*TCH running their mouths in the feeds about sh!t they know NOTHING about, NOR HAVE THE RIGHT TO SAY SH!t. People like YOU, YUM, is what give us granite natives a horrible name! YES U started this feed, and what did u not expect Cody's friends and family to jump all over it?? please...CODY UNLIKE U HAS MANY WHO LOVE AND WILL DEFEND HIM, Especially to pukes like you!
Who the f are you? Why do you keep asking the same thing over and over? Its because you want to keep the drama flowing. Your drama at that. What does it matter whom started the talk. It cant be erased so deal with it like a adult. What the hell are you wanting an " IM SO SORRY I STARTED A TOPIC". Be for real, it was going to get talked about, just be glad everyone is being NICE so far. But keep running your mouth and sooner than later people are going to get real tired of you and start blasting stuff that needs to be unsaid SAID. But I think that is exactly what you want, to keep it going and cause pain to his "real" family. Shut the [email protected] up already!
Jo-Wow

Granite City, IL

#150 Jan 3, 2011
hip wrote:
So what's the female name?
You put up the first initial and ill add the last,, see if were talking about the same person without calling out a name. although the person im referring to , name is all over this site anyway. She has her own thread.
so sad

Saint Louis, MO

#151 Jan 3, 2011
j-wow you think you would be happy that someone is on here defending cody as much as they are! We all know he made his own bed but this person is still defending his name and you want to talk trash to them? Ask your self what your doing on this feed in the first place if thats how you stand up for a loved one. how about people stop beating around the bush and lay it out there AMANDA TUBBS got Cody started on that junk in the beginning and she's rotten with her own life and infects everyone around her. Take that name right to the cops! her list of people mad is growing by the second. All over heroin. She's the real black widow

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#152 Jan 3, 2011
wow, i think its funny EVERYONE knows who got cody the stuff and wont say his name, why cover for him? he is garbage and handed someone he called his friend a guaranteed death sentence, you all are throwing alot of names out there and i have yet to see the real name of the person who did it. i personally will "snitch" on anyone and everyone who supplies this crap! call me what you want but i don't care, i am tired of seeing young people die and if the sh*t was harder to get people would most likely just say no. how can you call yourself a friend when you hand your buddy something that can kill them!
Gods Child

Saint Louis, MO

#153 Jan 3, 2011
His mother just informed ME of this;my heart is really sadden by this, May God rest your soul, and give YOUR MOM and family the peace they need to get through this.
God Bless
Haha

Chicago, IL

#154 Jan 3, 2011
Sum1else...y don't u say his name? I have an idea But am not sure. Initials?
Jo-Wow

Granite City, IL

#155 Jan 3, 2011
wow mama, lay it out there. I like your moxy!

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#156 Jan 3, 2011
Haha wrote:
Sum1else...y don't u say his name? I have an idea But am not sure. Initials?
was told his initials are DF i was givin the name by what i would say is a pretty good sourse, BUT since i can not confirm this i will only use the initals. I feel so bad for cody's family this has turned into a mess on here. I am just saying that the one person i was told was the one who supplied it is not even listed in this thread anywhere. Its even harder to confirm because my friends and i don't do that sh*t so i personally have never met the guy! I just don't think a true friend would give you this crap, they would try to keep you away from it! Even worse, GCPD can't do anything about it unless they see the transaction. Well i can tell you if this guy was to ever supply one of my friends or family with this crap, he will be the one being buried!
NONE YA

United States

#158 Jan 3, 2011
Brandon Shemwell was not asked to leave because of Angie, he was asked to leave because he is a HERION USER and if Larry was'nt dealing with Donna he would have been asked to leave before the funeral.......people should'nt always assume.....
Anonymous

United States

#159 Jan 3, 2011
Brandon also recently went to rehab to get off the drug yes he was on it but that don't mean he still is
Bullshizzzz

Chicago, IL

#160 Jan 3, 2011
I've heard from about 10 diffrent people Brandon is cutting his heroin with battery acid. I really hope this isn't true
wow

Saint Louis, MO

#161 Jan 3, 2011
Dlyan Franklin... Amanda Tubbs... Brandon Shemwell... Mark Shemwell... Cortney Slay... Fat Cook... How many peoples names are going to be thrown out there and drug through the mud before this sh!t dies down??? If everyone is as worried about it as they are claiming to be then join the protest on heroin in front of GC courthouse Wednsday Jan.5 2011 from 9 am till noon... This isn't solving anything, but maybe a little will power and alot of courage can go a long way... Lets say we give that a shot!
Doesnt Matter

Granite City, IL

#162 Jan 3, 2011
Dylan Franklin is the cause!!! He gets it for anyone who wants it!!!
Anonymous

United States

#163 Jan 3, 2011
I agree pointing fingers isn't doing anything but causing more drama I think everyone should join the protest and try to get something done about this drug
Already Tried It

United States

#164 Jan 3, 2011
Good Mourning wrote:
<quoted text>
Was her name Alice
No, it isn't. First name starts with a V.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Granite City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
smelly Melly 4 min my ex employee 6
Tara Phillips 33 min username plus 1
animal control 47 min Sherri 32
Gilberta steward meth house exploding (Feb '16) 2 hr Knoll 99
Kate and Tyler vonburg 2 hr Eewww 1
Lisa jarvis 2 hr Mmmmm 26
tiffany p 2 hr Witchy_Bitch 4

Granite City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance