|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2010

ummmm...

you may be seeing color guard...

there have been several locally recently to keep those no good, anti-american, cock chugging, pillow biting, pieces of shit that hate our very own milita; away from a few military funerals...
peter pole

Omaha, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2010

ofallon had a bike rally last weekend i think it was the H.O.G. chapter was held there
Support your local 81

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2011

Judged:

For the person who said if they were in granite they had their colors off and were spying, I doubt it. I've hung around and been in bars in granite with H.A's and if their riding or a prospect they will have their colors on. Just a bunch of guys that like to ride to me nothing bad!
GETon

Granite City, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2011

Judged:

Oh flamin D and his puppets are suppost to be prospecting for the club....real smart!HEY LOOK AT ME

“without reservation”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2011

Judged:

Bike "gangs" are really just a club of people that ride motorcycles that will take loyalty to the level you believed in as a child. Once in, or owed it is never forgotten.
I once tended bar in a club in TX. I never felt fear once while there.

“without reservation”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2011

* most, should be the 1st word. oops
peachezGC

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2011

Judged:

countrygirlsdoitbetter wrote:
i dont no why they would even want to come here, unless there was a big problem,and yeah i remember f troop most of my family was in f troop..
Mine Too...

Since: Jan 11

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2011

Hells Angels moved in the area when the outlaws did last summer. But I haven't heard of any trouble yet!
bill

Granite City, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2011

Judged:

WideWilliam25 wrote:
Hells Angels moved in the area when the outlaws did last summer. But I haven't heard of any trouble yet!
The illinois nomads have been in our area for years now. And the outlaws have claimed alton for even longer. They are for the most part regular guys with regular jobs that joined an extraordinary motorcycle club. I personnaly think having the HA's around helps to weed out all the wanna be's who think they always have something to prove. Whenever there is a motorcycle event in the area and the red and white are there, u rarely have problems out of people trying to show that they are big, bad bikers. Because the patch itself does the policing, thereis a unspoken respect. Support you local 81
red and white

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2011

Judged:

I support hells angels all the way!!!!!!
Been Around

Dewey, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2011

Judged:

You guys are nuts. H A are organized crime, dealing in meth, extortion, fencing stolen bikes and prostitution. NONE of the biker gangs are the type most people want at their BBQ.
They KILL people.

“without reservation”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2011

Judged:

Been Around wrote:
You guys are nuts. H A are organized crime, dealing in meth, extortion, fencing stolen bikes and prostitution. NONE of the biker gangs are the type most people want at their BBQ.
They KILL people.
Hey idoit, ever heard of BACA?? yeah, they are a bunch of badazz bikers. IF you're fool enough to mess with a kid.
B -BIKERS
A -AGAINST
C -CHILD
A -ABUSE

not all bike club are what you said. DUH
Been Around

Dewey, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2011

Judged:

medcinewoman wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey idoit, ever heard of BACA?? yeah, they are a bunch of badazz bikers. IF you're fool enough to mess with a kid.
B -BIKERS
A -AGAINST
C -CHILD
A -ABUSE
not all bike club are what you said. DUH
What's an idoit you mental midget

“without reservation”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2011

Judged:

lol thats how you spell idiot when you hurry. oops
Amber

Granite City, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2011

Judged:

They were in granite because there are a few people n gc prospecting for them..and the Free Sprits Mc r considering merging with them
Widewilliam25

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2011

Judged:

I'm fine with them. Hopefully they can curb these mexican gangs away. I bet if they seen lil thugs messin with a white boy they'd step in
biker4life

Edwardsville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2011

Judged:

Amber wrote:
They were in granite because there are a few people n gc prospecting for them..and the Free Sprits Mc r considering merging with them
the Free Spirits are not considering merging with anybody . The have been around since 1974 and are not going no where
YOUR FAMILY

Granite City, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2011

Judged:

biker4life wrote:
<quoted text> the Free Spirits are not considering merging with anybody . The have been around since 1974 and are not going no where
Sorry! Thats what I heard.
liar

Granite City, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2011

Judged:

biker4life wrote:
<quoted text> the Free Spirits are not considering merging with anybody . The have been around since 1974 and are not going no where
WE WILL SEE ABOUT THAT YOU GUYS DON'T NNED TO HIDE WE'LL PROOBALY SEE YA ON GANGLAND IN A FEW YEARS!
LaLoca

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2011

Judged:

U all are a bunch of idiots there is a hell angel belleville chapter 81so ur bound to see them around I know a couple of them personally and the do come down to granite but the don't start problems

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Granite City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Holiday moblie home park 4 min already knowing 5
Uneducated Losers 59 min shlisten 5
looking for someone 1 hr shlisten 5
Confessions 1 hr shlisten 27
people living in foreclosed houses (Sep '12) 1 hr Voice of Reason 40
kim woods out and high again 2 hr big brotha 41
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr Call Sperm 2014 49,274

Search the Granite City Forum:
•••

Excessive Heat Warning for Madison County was issued at August 22 at 3:30PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Granite City Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Granite City People Search