First Prev
of 2
Next Last
help

Granite City, IL

#1 Jun 2, 2012
does anyone know of anywhere to get my dog groomed for cheap?

the white power ranger

“Try my Troll House cookies!”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#2 Jun 2, 2012
vin ho..
they shave them down really good..

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#3 Jun 2, 2012
HaHa funny twpr.:)

I checked out several dog groomers and they all seem to charge about the same. I like Emily at Central Bark. My dog does not get along w/ groomers and she was able to handle him good. Do not go to the lady in Madison on 203. She works out of her house. I can't remember her name.

the white power ranger

Location hidden

#4 Jun 2, 2012
there was a guy from collinsville that will come to the house and pick up the dog and take it back to his wife's grooming business..

they set up pick up routes..and he even brings them back...
Sdg

Kansas City, MO

#5 Jun 4, 2012
shlisten wrote:
I checked out several dog groomers and they all seem to charge about the same. I like Emily at Central Bark. My dog does not get along w/ groomers and she was able to handle him good. Do not go to the lady in Madison on 203. She works out of her house. I can't remember her name.
Unfortunately Emily is no longer with Central Bark. However, Nancy is great with the dogs. I wouldn't take mu dogs anywhere else. All of the staff has been wonderful with my 2husband dobermans.
Sdg

Kansas City, MO

#6 Jun 4, 2012
* damn auto correct! My 2 dobermans.
Not Surprised

Granite City, IL

#7 Jun 4, 2012
help wrote:
does anyone know of anywhere to get my dog groomed for cheap?
Do not take your dog to Central Bark..as far as that goes no one should take their dog there!!!! My friends dog was mistreated and she was lied to 3 differnt times by 3 people on what happen to him. Even the owner who claims to love animals called her up and told her this ridiculous story...which was a lie. I am not bashing anyone. I just want people to know. Good luck on finding a good groomer.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#8 Jun 4, 2012
Not Surprised wrote:
<quoted text> Do not take your dog to Central Bark..as far as that goes no one should take their dog there!!!! My friends dog was mistreated and she was lied to 3 differnt times by 3 people on what happen to him. Even the owner who claims to love animals called her up and told her this ridiculous story...which was a lie. I am not bashing anyone. I just want people to know. Good luck on finding a good groomer.
Mistreated how? That really does surprise me. Maybe it was an isolated incident and not an ongoing occurrence for Central Bark. I took my dog there for about 4 years and never had a problem.

the white power ranger

Location hidden

#9 Jun 4, 2012
"not surprised" molests his dogs and when asked about it, he blamed central bark...
mahz

United States

#10 Jun 5, 2012
Lame.
mahz

United States

#11 Jun 5, 2012
By the way, Four Muddy Paws is good if interested in going outside of GC.
Lil d

Chicago, IL

#12 Jun 5, 2012
I took my dog to central bark and you could not pet him around his neck area for about a week or he would whine and cry soooo....
snooze

Edwardsville, IL

#13 Jun 5, 2012
Tina's Pet Grooming in Glen Carbon/Edwardsville across from Kohl's on 159. I have 3 dogs that go there.
screwball

United States

#14 Jun 5, 2012
Denise dorch lives off of pontoon rd works at classy clips part time and part time at home. She is a animal lover
offtopic

Garden City, MI

#15 Jun 5, 2012
does anyone know a place that grooms cats?
Another GC girl

Granite City, IL

#16 Jun 5, 2012
shlisten wrote:
The lady on 203 in a blue house is Meri Kay.
Ashley

United States

#18 Aug 21, 2012
I just took my Pomeranian to klassy clips. They were amazingly nice and my dog looks incredible. They even put little bows in her hair. It only cost $30 which is the cheapest around here. Other people say the charge $35 but when u go to pick up ur dog they up the price and say it's for their "behavior".
1958 granite lady

Collinsville, IL

#19 Aug 21, 2012
go to granite city police station and have a background done on any/all groomers BEFORE you take your pet there. you should care about your pet like your child. you might be shocked at what you find out!!! you have been warned!
Hereyago

Prairie Village, KS

#20 Aug 21, 2012
Traveling Tails Inn does grooming, and they have a traveling groom shop as well.
1958 granite lady

Collinsville, IL

#21 Aug 22, 2012
All Paws Inn is great ! I take my dog there, as does my boyfriend, his 2 sisters and their daughters. my dog has a good reaction when I drop him off and his happy to see me when I pick him up. He is not worn out from staying too long, nor does he cringe away from the groomer when she takes him from me. ALL good signs that your groomer is trust worthy !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Granite City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The mill 1 hr Chelsea Clinton 180
News Flinging drugs away: Wanted Granite City man ar... (Jan '14) 1 hr Barnie Fencetamaker 7
Why wasn't Dunstan at the rally today 1 hr Jose 7
jay coats 2 hr how you doing 1
Happy thoughts on mill closure 4 hr RAIN 13
cassie 4 hr shorty diane 24
To Richard Hamilton And The Morbid Curiosity We... 4 hr Realist 11

Granite City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Granite City Mortgages