just saying

United States

#197 Jul 18, 2011
Bible wrote:
I 2nd that. After all these years, you still see him and her leaving together in her car. Bar 111, fifteen, Jakes. I bet she is dropping him off around the corner. His babymom would flip out. Ochoa has no respect for herself or anyone else. Best thing for rowena would be to let them both lay together like dogs and gain her own respect
back from all these years and take care of her babies on her own. That aint worth stickin around for just to get his paychecks. Make your own mommy.
WOW....JAW DROPS!!
EARLY BIRD

Granite City, IL

#198 Jul 18, 2011
deeezamn! let her have it but ut she knows she is wrong inside sinning with a married man! just stop tipping her at her work lol.
hmmm

United States

#199 Jul 18, 2011
EARLY BIRD wrote:
deeezamn! let her have it but ut she knows she is wrong inside sinning with a married man! just stop tipping her at her work lol.
But if you don't tip her how will she pay her bills. She has to pay rent and utilities just like the rest of us. And don't forget she's a single Mom. Tip don't be a foolish
eewwwww

Granite City, IL

#200 Jul 18, 2011
she lives with her parents and so what were not obligated to tip! maybe for some loving she has been giving the man that's married.
hmmm

United States

#201 Jul 19, 2011
eewwwww wrote:
she lives with her parents and so what were not obligated to tip! maybe for some loving she has been giving the man that's married.
Rob's not married fool. Get your facts right.
laloca

United States

#203 Jul 19, 2011
i know who wrote:
kristi martin number 1 nasty biaaaa in the united states!!
bullshit christy martin is not dirty not even close u I am not even friends with her and I know she not nasty
Reader

United States

#204 Jul 19, 2011
Everyone in that dump of a town is nasty. One can grasp that fact just from reading the thread list like who is on heroin now, who is your favorite bartender and so on. Everything in life has an a**hole and the USAs is Granite City
Smeghead

Jerseyville, IL

#207 Jul 19, 2011
Dave Siar He will take a Ice Dragon for some Bath Salt
Justen middleton

United States

#208 Jul 19, 2011
madlove wrote:
Justen middleton enuff said
omg lmfao u no u want r already had this bia
Also

United States

#209 Jul 19, 2011
Politicians are nasty. Let us not forget them.
Bible

Dallas, TX

#210 Jul 19, 2011
Dont be so quick to call bullshit. All she has to do is make him prove it not to be true. 100% sure he wont be able to show they have had no phone contact. I agree shes a great mother and beautiful woman...only he can answer why hes done it recently. Check his work phone, right before the time he had surgery, especially around the time JT was in the hospital, and around the dates of Aaron Kam concerts and all the benefits for deach. Maybe she wants him to explain himself, maybe not. Dont call BS until you get the facts. Her word and his mean nothing.
GC peter PRIDE

Fairview Heights, IL

#211 Jul 20, 2011
I am proud of my peter and all that he does for me.
Sarah

Granite City, IL

#212 Jul 20, 2011
...and you're all such good people by posting personal things about SOMEONE else's life on a public forum, right? None of this is anyone's business but the people involved. If you were such wonderful friends with the involved parties you would be calling them instead of sitting behind your computer screen. These things are personal and I care very much about these people. Stop with the slander when innocent children are involved.
yellow

Collinsville, IL

#213 Jul 21, 2011
Sam Wolf... she's so nasty you'll get disease just standing in the same room as her!!!!!!
country girl

United States

#214 Jul 21, 2011
DANIELA ALLEN IS A NASTY HOE AND A BABY KILLER ALL I GOT TO SAY IS KEEP YOUR LEGS SHUT IF YOU DONT WANT TO HAVE KIDS I WOULDNT BE SUPRISE IF HALF OF GC SLEPT WITH HER THATS HOW EASY SHE IS
Shes my bestie

United States

#215 Jul 22, 2011
[email protected] you, your just hatin on her and shes by far no slut and mind your own business about what she does with her life.
WOOOW

Granite City, IL

#218 Jul 23, 2011
To Roger G......Can you spell? You sound like the biggest piece of white trash, oh whoops, you are, you and your whole family. Between you and your brothers, Jen Seago, Mary Beth Walker and Chrissy Valencia...this town has no chance....WATCH OUT EVERYONE THESE PEOPLE ARE THE SCUMMIEST OF THE SCUMMY!!!
WOOOW

Granite City, IL

#219 Jul 23, 2011
ROG G wrote:
<quoted text>you is a funny mfer. da rims on me ride is wurth more dan yous house and yous nose this.
I dont think anyone needs to insult this kid any further, his spelling says enough about him, obviously rims are more important than education or a JOB , you LOSER!
teacher

Granite City, IL

#220 Jul 23, 2011
BOBBY BOB is a fat drug dealing lowlife with an addict for a girlfriend oh did i mention he has set up ppl and snitched on them cuz he isn't man enough to take up for his own actions! to all you girls they beat there girls i should no i've been there but was smart enough to leave
VegasHunter

Chicago, IL

#221 Jul 24, 2011
Glad to hear you left. Did u stop the dope too? If the people are being set up they are buying dope right, they need snitched on. Probably wahala huh.
teacher wrote:
BOBBY BOB is a fat drug dealing lowlife with an addict for a girlfriend oh did i mention he has set up ppl and snitched on them cuz he isn't man enough to take up for his own actions! to all you girls they beat there girls i should no i've been there but was smart enough to leave

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Granite City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mother of the Year Award 6 hr FooMahz 52
Am i bi or gay 6 hr FooMahz 23
Missing comment 12 hr Chiboom 7
Petition Mommy 17 hr FooMahz 47
Who do you support for U.S. House in Illinois (... (Oct '10) Sun JustTheFacts 162
Who’s Sarah Sun mahz 1
The forcast says Rain Sun FooMahz 10

Granite City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Granite City Mortgages