Jason coats is out and back at again
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Pitchen To Coats

United States

#24 Sep 16, 2012
so sad wrote:
YA its sad because i bet not a one of you shit talkers would say it too his face!! I bet a Hundred bucks on it!! And about shooting H in there vains SO IS HALF OF GRANITE go talk shit on them which you probibly are...you shit talkers are the ones making your selves look bad! YOU think they give a shit about what your saying?? I highly doubt it and i doubt that shit talk about him in jail happened it probibly happened to you and your getting it out with out telling any one who you are lol anyway enjoy your shitty lives
You know what is sad that a fu#king retard talkin,typing, dip [email protected] like you is trying to stick up for that dope shootin thievin, lyin,back stabin,snitch of a little bitch named JASON COATS!!! are you that [email protected] up retarded that you honestly think he is GOOD people??? REALLY??? YOU are the one that is SAD and YOU evidently have never had your sh#t stolen by him or had him beat up your sister,or destroy your moms car,or have your brother get arrested because he lied and snitched so he could get less time,or go FREE yeah your right you FU#KIN REJECT YOU ARE SAD so go lay with him,unless you are a girl he only likes guys now HE is a GREAT CATCHER we all used to pitch to him ask him about D block shower time xxxooo
wagonwheel

Granite City, IL

#25 Sep 17, 2012
They are shooting heroin? I always known Jason to love crack. I thought he was a big crack head? Also I thought Sarah loved the meth? She would do anything for that. I heard she did meth the whole time she was pregnant as well. Sick!
Coats

United States

#27 Sep 17, 2012
No Sarah did heroin and oxy yeh whole time she didn't know she was pregnant until she started having it! I wish it was mine but its Jacobs. i love crack to but ill do heroin meth oxys pains i like it all!
i know you

United States

#28 Sep 17, 2012
Coats wrote:
No Sarah did heroin and oxy yeh whole time she didn't know she was pregnant until she started having it! I wish it was mine but its Jacobs. i love crack to but ill do heroin meth oxys pains i like it all!
Don't forget J.C. as we call you in da joint you love it in the butt and really love being on your knees taking it in the throat guzzlin away black white it doin't matter to you but mostly like big strappin blacks you used to get so excited cuz you knew you were gonna fill up on protein we'd laugh on you just get on it faster sluuuuurp!!! down goes another load yeah you were quite the talk of the whole joint quite the perfect house bitch,made a lotta cash and cigs and dope off your ass and throat,and from what I hear your keepin in good practice slurrrpin and burrrpin you go sweetie xxxxxooooo from someone who knows you!!! you've cleaned out my pipes a time or two
lies

Granite City, IL

#29 Sep 17, 2012
Actually Sarah did in fact know she was pregnant. She was showing her belly off to everyone at the bar all the time when she worked there
from one who knows

United States

#30 Oct 15, 2012
So sad your probably right. If Jason goes to jail so should ED Brooks Timmy and sweet Alex. These are the three idiots that start everything. KARMA WILL BITE YOU THREE BITCHING COWARDS.
Ihoj

United States

#31 Oct 15, 2012
What did jason do to be back in this time?
Singh Singh Salabingh

Edwardsville, IL

#32 Oct 15, 2012
I hear another Firehouse bartender had a drug incident in the bar last week. Took to much E and got takin out by ems. Sad is dat chit right there. Hot little red head! I hope she lives.
Ihoj

United States

#33 Oct 15, 2012
Whats e?
from one who knows

United States

#34 Oct 16, 2012
Ssomething bout stolen guns that timmy jrrett ed brooks and alexis stole and blamed on Jason
fffrrfsa

Granite City, IL

#37 Dec 3, 2012
you peice of shit, you killed my family! i hate you and i hope you rot in hell bitch
timothy jarrett real

Republic, MO

#38 Sep 14, 2013
Wooooww heard my name was on this well fyi. jason brought all this on hisself plus us he shouldn't of ruined my life anf didn't do my time the one who knows...hidin look i put my name stfu that's why i did 10 months in county first crime ever dumb fuck so i sat til i got a good deal thsnks to money so if yiu wanna talk shit you get ahold of me I'm back and all over
timmys nightmare

Republic, MO

#39 Nov 9, 2013
Just out myself! Talk all the shit u want about Jason, he can't get to u yet! I CAN AND WILL, I OWE YOU ANYWAY!!
What

United States

#40 Nov 9, 2013
STFU POS! No One Cares, trash!
please

Fort Scott, KS

#41 Nov 9, 2013
Where are the rest of the guns? Does herzing know?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Granite City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tabetha riggs 4 hr Mahz 13
Danielle collison 4 hr Mahz 8
Jesse B 5 hr Flappy 1
Shaver 9 hr Hahaha 17
kristy ryder (Oct '13) 11 hr Really 40
Wasn't Mike talking about shooting pitbulls tha... 12 hr Disgusted___ 70
tara nick 12 hr Foofoo 2

Granite City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance