Well.... What the heck is he back at?
tlr

Houghton, MI

#4 Jul 27, 2012
why everyone always talking shit about people
ITS COATS BITCHES

United States

#5 Jul 28, 2012
Glad to hear I'm alway on ur mind u lil snitch. Timmy Jarret everyone got ur name for life b/c its in black and white all over the statements u wrote on everyone . Other then dealing with this bull shit u got me in running ur dick sucker to ur family (g.c.p.d) I'm doing good . Got everything id ever want pluss some hoe besides Brandy milton but ill work on that . So go suck on ur sniching ass daddies balls (Edward Brooks).
da way it is

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Jul 28, 2012
Bet a dollar he is back in the joint by Christmas.
deadbeat

United States

#7 Jul 28, 2012
ITS COATS BITCHES wrote:
Glad to hear I'm alway on ur mind u lil snitch. Timmy Jarret everyone got ur name for life b/c its in black and white all over the statements u wrote on everyone . Other then dealing with this bull shit u got me in running ur dick sucker to ur family (g.c.p.d) I'm doing good . Got everything id ever want pluss some hoe besides Brandy milton but ill work on that . So go suck on ur sniching ass daddies balls (Edward Brooks).
Everything u ever wanted well what about ur 11 yr old lil girl you walked out on? But yet raise jake niskeys kid! But she dont need scum like u around so do us all a favor and go back to prison u worthless pos
get a life

United States

#8 Jul 29, 2012
Does it really matter worry about ur selfs u have anything else better to do. Everyone messes up anyways
timmy j

United States

#9 Jul 30, 2012
U got everything u want all u have is heroin addict girlfriend named Sara mueller ur probably back on that sht to it the one who got urself in what. Ur in cause ur a thief
Wow

Mount Vernon, MO

#10 Jul 30, 2012
He was just on his fb asking if anyone wanted to sell their link....such a winner!
Creep Finder

United States

#12 Aug 11, 2012
ITS COATS BITCHES wrote:
COATS ARE YOU STILL SUCKING OTHER WANNA B'S PUSS--CO=KS ARE YOU BLOWING YOUR OWN DADDY'S DONG!!! SOMEDAY YOU'LL BE THE ONE FLYING OFF A CAR HOOD AND THEN SMASHING YOUR OWN SKULL BY YOUR OWN HANDS!!! YOU DUMB LITTLE GIRL!!! I BET YOU ARE STILL DADDY'S FAVORITE LITTLE GIRL!!! YOU CUTE LITTLE PIECE OF PRISON PUNETANG YUM YUM CUMCUM YOU BIG SWALLOWER YOU ALWAYS COULD GUZZLE A HELL OF A LOAD IN THE JOINT NEVER MISS A DROP ALL THE CELLY'S AGREE!!! NO BETTER HOUSEBITCH COME GUZZLER THAN YOU SEE YA!!! FROM SOMEONE WHO KNOW'S (THE PITCHER) P.S. YOU WERE A HELL OF A CATCHER
(AFTER A COUPLE A GOOD SLAP'S) YOU'D GRAB THEM ANKLE'S LIKE A GOOD HOUSEBITCH SHOULD!!!I VOTED YOU#1 IN THE HOLE JOINT EVERYBODY'S WAITIN FOR YOU TO CUM BACK REAL SOON EVERBODY'S LIKE WHEN IS JUMP DOWN TURN AROUND COAT'S CUMMIN BACK I NEED TO CLEAN OUT MY PIPE'S YEAH WERE ALL WAITIN SEE YA SWEET CHEEK'S XXXOOO!!!
OMG

La Crosse, WI

#13 Aug 13, 2012
u r stupid and a faggott u just proved that...lol
Your daddy

Granite City, IL

#14 Aug 13, 2012
Ya I had many times he put a fight first couple times but always ended up holding his breath while I crammed his butt with all I had then finish in his pinhole you know Who this is buttcakes hooty hoooooo!!
Been there

Granite City, IL

#15 Aug 13, 2012
While you were locked up I was ramming Sarah in all her spots said I was better than you cuz you were xanaxed out and couldn't. Keep it up but no she looks like shit
falcon

Granite City, IL

#16 Aug 16, 2012
This is sad
DNA
#17 Aug 16, 2012
Funny, saras kid is jake niskey so jokes on you loser
foofoo
#18 Aug 17, 2012
Ladies and Gentleman...Hoosier Drama...
Rog g

Granite City, IL

#19 Aug 20, 2012
Him and his gal are shooting h in there veins!!!
1958 granite lady

Collinsville, IL

#20 Aug 22, 2012
i hear shark music waiting for the next installment of man drama. hee hee
so sad

Granite City, IL

#22 Sep 15, 2012
YA its sad because i bet not a one of you shit talkers would say it too his face!! I bet a Hundred bucks on it!! And about shooting H in there vains SO IS HALF OF GRANITE go talk shit on them which you probibly are...you shit talkers are the ones making your selves look bad! YOU think they give a shit about what your saying?? I highly doubt it and i doubt that shit talk about him in jail happened it probibly happened to you and your getting it out with out telling any one who you are lol anyway enjoy your shitty lives

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Granite City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bad Accident 25 min Pepe63 6
Mike York, Carla York and Elyse Haldeman 30 min Cass 12
*Keep a word - - Drop a word* (Aug '10) 42 min Princess Hey 3,222
Two blacks jumping one white guy right Infront ... 1 hr Planetgranite 1
Trump Rules 2 hr mahz 15
wtf 2 hr mahz 12
Nicest GC Police officer? 2 hr mahz 16

Granite City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance