Justice For my Brother
Jennifer

Glencoe, MO

#44 Jan 10, 2013
Sorry for your loss - Heroin has created a new problem for our community. Unfortunately if you have any friends or family that are using this drug, you can kiss them goodbye. It is a hopeless drug that creates thieves, liars and monsters looking for a fix. Less than 1% of all heroin users ever get clean and stay clean. Usually they die from an overdose - Sad to say that if your brother was a user, the odds were that he was going to die of an overdose. Trying to save a junkie or get them to stay clean is nothing but a lesson in futility - death is the only thing that frees them from their addiction.
knows em

Florissant, MO

#45 Jan 10, 2013
denson wrote:
He was a worthless junkie and now he's dead. Sounds pretty just to me.
You fools. are funny. He was a known junkie but this time he didn't want to get high? Do you realize. what a retard you sound like?
When you told the cops that your junkie brother didn't OD I'm sure it took everything they could muster not to laugh your dumb ass out of the room.
just like jamie huh?
knows em

Florissant, MO

#46 Jan 10, 2013
nice wrote:
<quoted text>
I havent seen where anyone was charged with the murder of this man. If there was a witness, why is no one charged. Do you get high and makke this stuff up. And no clean teen hangs out and parties in a room full of junkies shootin heroin. I am sorry for your loss and agree u need to grieve. Just quit liyin to yourself and everyone else. He cant hurt his loved ones anylonger unless u let him... Js
sweetie she never told the police, just anyone who she thought it would make her look cool to! She is protecting her family at the expense of yours.
F-I-N-E

United States

#47 Jan 14, 2013
Jennifer wrote:
Sorry for your loss - Heroin has created a new problem for our community. Unfortunately if you have any friends or family that are using this drug, you can kiss them goodbye. It is a hopeless drug that creates thieves, liars and monsters looking for a fix. Less than 1% of all heroin users ever get clean and stay clean. Usually they die from an overdose - Sad to say that if your brother was a user, the odds were that he was going to die of an overdose. Trying to save a junkie or get them to stay clean is nothing but a lesson in futility - death is the only thing that frees them from their addiction.
No my brother was not a user, Tony was murder ..
F-I-N-E

United States

#48 Jan 14, 2013
knows em wrote:
<quoted text>sweetie she never told the police, just anyone who she thought it would make her look cool to! She is protecting her family at the expense of yours.
Thank you for responding, I do know for a fact shy was there and saw every thing, Amy even saw the four people that dragged my brother on a tarp out the back door to the back yard where his body lied for at least 24 hours, till a neighbor called and reported his body. I don't understand how people can be so heartless, my brother was not a junki he was so kind to everyone, he knew the densons from way back, he tried to help them, what they did to him is unforgivable to me, as for God's judgment I don't know ..that's on them.

Since: Jan 13

Florissant, MO

#49 Jan 15, 2013
denson wrote:
He was a worthless junkie and now he's dead. Sounds pretty just to me.
You fools. are funny. He was a known junkie but this time he didn't want to get high? Do you realize. what a retard you sound like?
When you told the cops that your junkie brother didn't OD I'm sure it took everything they could muster not to laugh your dumb ass out of the room.
or are you densons just saying that because you were involved maybe god is taking care of it, Jamie was involved I hear and now he's gone!?!? Janet denson is the black widow if you ask me.
F-I-N-E

United States

#50 Jan 15, 2013
FORCHRISTSSAKE wrote:
<quoted text>or are you densons just saying that because you were involved maybe god is taking care of it, Jamie was involved I hear and now he's gone!?!? Janet denson is the black widow if you ask me.
Hi I am Tony's sister and I truly and sincerely appreciate your comment, your exactly right, Amy, Janet, and Jamie was three of five people there that I know for a fact was there also Janet's boyfriend scott, they are cold heartless curl people, why their not in jail is mindboggoling, I don't understand why the detective hasn't done anything to these people, I do understand they have to answer to God, and I do believe what gos around comes back 10 times fold. God bless you for your honest apinyon sincerely Tina Sellers
F-I-N-E

United States

#51 Jan 15, 2013
Jennifer wrote:
I disagree, my brother was not a user and more then 50% of users can and do get clean with support instead of cruisafing them, if people would just care enough to incourig them to get help, with God all is possible
F-I-N-E

United States

#52 Jan 15, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>Im sorry to hear this.I think I knew a Tony Sellers,did he live on Lynch Ave? About 20yrs ago.He would have been in his early 50's by now.The one I knew was a real cool guy.
scott hi this is Tony's sister yes Tony was an awesome Guy and yes we did live by you, my brother Terry has asked about you and how to contact you, thank you for your condolences
F-I-N-E

United States

#53 Jan 15, 2013
PassionateHeart wrote:
<quoted text>
My sincere condolences for yours and all those grieving. You sound willing to discuss his story publicly. Are you trying to find out exactly what happened? It sounds like you're seeking accountability as well. Have you left messages of these details for the detectives, and are the witnesses willing to speak to the detective? If so then have the witnesses contact the detective next. With hearsay, it shouldn't be taken for word alone, so hopefully the detectives get fast at work in seeking that justice is done. I pray that your family finds peace. Once again, my sympathies.
Hi this is Tonys sister Tina i want to thank you for your kindness and you sympathy may God bless you sincerly Tina Sellers

Florissant, MO

#54 Jan 15, 2013
I figure Amy denson is a snitch, and that's how she never catches a case! I mean we know for sure she is an unfit mother, junkie, thief, never had any kind of job besides sucking cock for rock, and I think she is proud of that! Must be the years of denson inbreeding, WTF that girl is yuck yuck yuck!

Florissant, MO

#55 Jan 15, 2013
knows em wrote:
<quoted text>just like jamie huh?
Orrr like how seriously everybody took all you densons when you tried to say Jamie died of a head injury???? All you densons have permanent brain damage as far as I'm concerned!
to all u

Steedman, MO

#56 Jan 19, 2013
These stupid people deserve to die don't fell sorry for this Doper its called natural selection
DURRR

Granite City, IL

#58 Jan 19, 2013
to all u wrote:
These stupid people deserve to die don't fell sorry for this Doper its called natural selection
Well don't you sound like the brilliant one? Thanks for adding your opinion to the discussion since it was so helpful. Not. Why don't you go back to third grade and learn how to compose a sentence and come back when you have something of value to offer? By the way, "fell" is the past tense of "fall" - as in down the stairs, off a ladder, etc. "Fool" is an appropriate description of you.

My condolences to any and all who have lost a loved one, regardless of the manner in which they passed.

I hope you do eventually get justice for your brother, and also that you're able ignore the ignorant, heartless remarks left by those who have nothing better to do with their time than to try to make everyone else's existence as miserable as their own.
Zelda

Fairview Heights, IL

#59 Jan 19, 2013
Knowledgeable wrote:
Hey screwball, you're a dumbass who apparently does not live here, there is a 1900 block of olive, I had a friend who lived on that street, besides that try navigating it or have you never heard of GPS.
Actually, there is, the 1800 and 1900's are on one block. The end closest to 20th street is the 1900's part. I live there that's how I know.
SORRY

Saint Louis, MO

#60 Jan 19, 2013
F-I-N-E- wrote:
I want answers, why has there been no justice for my brother. TONY SELLERS people have told me, Janet Denson did it, and three other. People that live at 1923 olive Ave, so what's going on in Granite! I call the detective that is suppose to be investigation my brothers death, I get no response! I don't understand ......
I am SORRY for you and your family. I hope you get your answers.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#63 Jan 27, 2013
Surely there was an autopsy. What was the official cause of death? If it was an od, I can't see this as being murder. As previously mentioned, junkies are not going to give up their dope to commit murder. What would the motive be?

My sincere condolences to the family.
Anonymous

United States

#64 Jan 28, 2013
F-I-N-E wrote:
<quoted text>Hi I am Tony's sister and I truly and sincerely appreciate your comment, your exactly right, Amy, Janet, and Jamie was three of five people there that I know for a fact was there also Janet's boyfriend scott, they are cold heartless curl people, why their not in jail is mindboggoling, I don't understand why the detective hasn't done anything to these people, I do understand they have to answer to God, and I do believe what gos around comes back 10 × times fold. God bless you for your honest apinyon sincerely Tina Sellers
I could not agree more. A mother who knows!!!! GCPD needs to do more with Denson family than watch!!!!
Anonymous

United States

#65 Jan 28, 2013
FORCHRISTSSAKE wrote:
<quoted text>Orrr like how seriously everybody took all you densons when you tried to say Jamie died of a head injury???? All you densons have permanent brain damage as far as I'm concerned!
Especially when Janet dropped them both off at drug house!
lol

Overland Park, KS

#66 Jan 28, 2013
FK you, im a denson and have no association with the other densons!!! not all the densons are bad people!! Stop trashing everyone because there are some sour apples!!
FORCHRISTSSAKE wrote:
<quoted text>Orrr like how seriously everybody took all you densons when you tried to say Jamie died of a head injury???? All you densons have permanent brain damage as far as I'm concerned!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Granite City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
*Keep a word - - Drop a word* (Aug '10) 1 hr _Zoey_ 2,451
Samantha Anne Meyers 2 hr foofoo 13
Keri walker Hyde 2 hr foofoo 3
jeremy baker (Jan '11) 3 hr Madmom 30
Trash 3 hr foofoo 4
stop already!! 6 hr Adolph Dawetter 63
Timmy conway 6 hr Anyone 5
Cops at the bling bling shop 7 hr Adolph Dawetter 29
More from around the web

Personal Finance