First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#1 Sep 30, 2012
I want answers, why has there been no justice for my brother. TONY SELLERS people have told me, Janet Denson did it, and three other. People that live at 1923 olive Ave, so what's going on in Granite! I call the detective that is suppose to be investigation my brothers death, I get no response! I don't understand ......
curious

United States

#2 Sep 30, 2012
Who is the det.?
RoaR

Granite City, IL

#3 Sep 30, 2012
It sounds like a OD?? maybe?? What happened?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#4 Sep 30, 2012
F-I-N-E- wrote:
I want answers, why has there been no justice for my brother. TONY SELLERS people have told me, Janet Denson did it, and three other. People that live at 1923 olive Ave, so what's going on in Granite! I call the detective that is suppose to be investigation my brothers death, I get no response! I don't understand ......
My sincere condolences for yours and all those grieving. You sound willing to discuss his story publicly. Are you trying to find out exactly what happened? It sounds like you're seeking accountability as well. Have you left messages of these details for the detectives, and are the witnesses willing to speak to the detective? If so then have the witnesses contact the detective next. With hearsay, it shouldn't be taken for word alone, so hopefully the detectives get fast at work in seeking that justice is done. I pray that your family finds peace. Once again, my sympathies.
huh

Granite City, IL

#5 Sep 30, 2012
What happened

Location hidden

#6 Oct 1, 2012
curious wrote:
Who is the det.?
I was told his name is Fisher! This has been going on since June 10 2012, Janet called mu mother and told her she gave my brother the shot while he was asleep, he was not a shooter, he did have money and medicine on him, it was all gone, Janet and 3other people robbed him, after killing him, they drug his body out side and left him there for I don't know how long......

Location hidden

#7 Oct 1, 2012
PassionateHeart wrote:
<quoted text>
My sincere condolences for yours and all those grieving. You sound willing to discuss his story publicly. Are you trying to find out exactly what happened? It sounds like you're seeking a ccountability as well. Have you left messages of these details for the detectives, and are the witnesses willing to speak to the detective? If so then have the witnesses contact the detective next. With hearsay, it shouldn't be taken for word alone, so hopefully the detectives get fast at work in seeking that justice is done. I pray that your family finds peace. Once again, my sympathies.
Thank you so much, for you sympathy ..I wish there was more people like you in Granite city, I am not doing well, I can't get on with my life, my brother was like my twin, we talked every day, we were just months apart, he was my best friend!
Well

Granite City, IL

#8 Oct 1, 2012
So sorry for your loss. Fisher is one of the good guys so try and be patient. Keep your bro name in their mouth though. Call all the time. Ask question about their progress,, if need be ask to talk with the chief or call the mayors office. What did they shhot him up with? Was he a drug addict?
wtf

Venice, IL

#9 Oct 1, 2012
Get gagich involved. He is the captain
screwball

United States

#10 Oct 2, 2012
I don't know what happened but there is no 1900 block of olive in granite city only a 1600 and 1700 so I'd start fact checking first
Knowledgeable

United States

#11 Oct 2, 2012
Hey screwball, you're a dumbass who apparently does not live here, there is a 1900 block of olive, I had a friend who lived on that street, besides that try navigating it or have you never heard of GPS.
screwball

United States

#12 Oct 2, 2012
Hey dumbass I live on olive it's two blocks long I'm pretty sure I know what I'm talking about why don't you ride on over here and see for yourself before you start talking shit
screwball

United States

#13 Oct 2, 2012
http://m.mapquest.com/ sure looks like two blocks to me

Location hidden

#14 Oct 2, 2012
F-I-N-E- wrote:
<quoted text> Thank you so much, for you sympathy ..I wish there was more people like you in Granite city, I am not doing well, I can't get on with my life, my brother was like my twin, we talked every day, we were just months apart, he was my best friend!
My heart goes out to you. I know that it's hard to move on when suffering such a loss of someone so close. To cope with losing Dad and Mom both, I chose to hold on to my sweetest and funniest memories of them to focus on when reflecting on what life was like when they were around. These kinds of memories that in my moment of grief, make me burst out with laughter, actually help me cope on a daily basis. I did not expect to lose either of my parents so early in life, but I realize that their are more people even less fortunate as to not know their parents on earth at all, so I won't complain. People already think I'm crazy so I don't mind them seeing me laughing out loud all by myself without knowing what's so funny.

I wish I could do more to help, but if while you're grieving, in reflection, pick the funniest memory you have of him and grasp it so that every time you start to grieve again, you remember the best of him! I don't think the grief ever really goes away, but is learned to be managed instead. It's just my experience with it.

Location hidden

#15 Oct 2, 2012
F-I-N-E- wrote:
<quoted text> I was told his name is Fisher! This has been going on since June 10 2012, Janet called mu mother and told her she gave my brother the shot while he was asleep, he was not a shooter, he did have money and medicine on him, it was all gone, Janet and 3other people robbed him, after killing him, they drug his body out side and left him there for I don't know how long......
If it's any consolation, people really do reap what they sow. For instance, I had heard that my Dad was guilty of bad deeds himself in his youth. I was told he robbed graves, as was just hearsay about his mistakes, but when it came time his own death, he was robbed of his own grave for seven years, and so I couldn't help but wonder if that hearsay was really true. He sat in a closet for seven years before we were finally able to put him to rest with his parents as he had requested. That was a very difficult time in my life as I was 7 months pregnant with my first child when he passed. My Dad never got to meet his grandchildren here on earth, but my second child knew who he was from a picture and I was amazed about his recognition of him.

Location hidden

#16 Oct 2, 2012
screwball wrote:
http://m.mapquest.com/ sure looks like two blocks to me
Olive St. turns into Chicago St.
http://maps.google.com/maps...

Location hidden

#17 Oct 2, 2012
It was is urn that sat in the closet. Not his actual body to clarify.
screwball

United States

#18 Oct 5, 2012
I'm guessing you realized you were wrong I was was trying to help your smart ass

Location hidden

#19 Nov 18, 2012
Thank you to everyone for your compassion, I am feeling much better . But I am still seeking justice for my brother Tony Sellers, We were 13 months apart, I always felt like we were twins, And I feel like half my heart is gone now, I don't understand why justice has not been served yet. I love my brother more than life it self...... I pray to get the truth 1 of these days....
grandma

Granite City, IL

#20 Nov 18, 2012
Don't give up! Remind the cops that he was loved, and is missed. You have one of the good ones working for you. Try to remember that they are over-loaded on cases and paperwork, but still let them know you need answers and closure.
Best of luck to you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Granite City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 20 min Profess-sewer Brooks 49,843
junkies who are snitches 5 hr tony 8
I'm so done 6 hr taxes 11
Taylor consiglio 9 hr The Dude 17
Isaac Duckett 10 hr The X 25
Eddy Brown/The Connection (Oct '11) 10 hr 19Pepe63 36
Im dressing as a mahz for Haloween 10 hr mahz 8
•••
•••
•••

Granite City Jobs

•••
•••