hitler

United States

#43 Feb 12, 2011
hope everything works out for the best
anonymous

Granite City, IL

#44 Feb 12, 2011
yourmakingmefamous wrote:
<quoted text>
i shouldnt have to explain anything to you, for one i never stole anything from my family. if you want the truth it was my shit and my family was trying to get me to keep all my shit i worked hard for and not swap things for drugs. the truth is i did get away from the abuser, do you even know what happened the night i tried/did leave no you dont or im sure you heard half the story. the fact is yeah i was so far gone on herion i cheated nobody but myself yeah i didnt help the situation any by getting on drugs i was the perfect mother and yeah i am on the road to recovery i have been clean for almost 2 months now and its going to stay that way. the truth will set me free huh??? truth came out and i lost everything even myself. i am so sick and tired of everyone thinking they know shit and u dont. who in the fuck are you and why do you act like you know my personal life you know nothing.
I don't know you but have only read your name here, like so many other names. Don't let them get you down. You can't change yesterday but you can make sure your tomorrows, and your childrens' tomorrows, are much better than your yesterdays. Keep fighting the good fight, stay clean, and the rest will work out for you eventually. Kudos to you for getting clean - that is HUGE and you should be very proud. Don't worry about what other people see/think/say. Just worry about you and yours and doing what you know in your heart is right. Congrats, and best of luck!
oder eater

United States

#45 Feb 12, 2011
tubbs hole smells like a skunk!
sick of you

United States

#46 Feb 12, 2011
see tonight at kramdens tubbs! dont get too high you slut or you might not make it il be watching you since your famous!famous for bein a skank ho thief slut non caring mother p o s that you are!
sicck of her too

Kansas City, MO

#47 Feb 12, 2011
yeah i saw that dumb bitches facebook and shes on there acting all dumb to her friends that are trying to help her. go figure, she's still a loser ass bitch. ill be at the bar tonight too and let see how dumb she makes herself look. thats if she even shows knowing her she will be toooooo faded as she calls it! LOSER BITCH!
red and white

United States

#48 Apr 12, 2011
She smells like a ni___er!!!!!!!!
truth sayer

Granite City, IL

#50 Apr 18, 2011
She did steal from her son. SO what if she says it was hers, it was the only TV he had to watch. She also has stolen a lap top and TV's from other people. Keep deluding yourself into thinking you were the perfect mother. Your son was at home having seizures with Your POS boyfriend Randy while you were at the crack motel with Mike and Hope shooting heroin. A perfect mother wouldn't leave after her son had a seizure to go do dope.
schylar tubbs

Troy, MO

#51 May 5, 2011
WHO EVR WROTE THIS IS GOT SOMETHING WRONF WITH THEM SHE IS MY AUNT AND IS DOING GOOD FOR A CHANGE SO STOP TALKING SHIT AND GET ON OTHER PAGE AND TALK SOME MORE SHIT. CAUSE YOU ALL NO BACK IN THE DAY AMANDA WOULD HAVE BEAT UR ASS. LMFAO
tubbs of poop

Granite City, IL

#52 May 5, 2011
lmao funny screen name huh?! BAHAHAHAHA
eyeroll

Granite City, IL

#53 May 5, 2011
schylar tubbs wrote:
WHO EVR WROTE THIS IS GOT SOMETHING WRONF WITH THEM SHE IS MY AUNT AND IS DOING GOOD FOR A CHANGE SO STOP TALKING SHIT AND GET ON OTHER PAGE AND TALK SOME MORE SHIT. CAUSE YOU ALL NO BACK IN THE DAY AMANDA WOULD HAVE BEAT UR ASS. LMFAO
Everytime a child posts, they are foul mouthed and bring old topics back to the top. QUIT DIGGING FOR THIS CRAP! It's done and over with but now, thanks to YOU (schylar), it's back on top for more people to comment and KEEP it back on top!
dont care

United States

#56 Aug 21, 2011
PB BCH wrote:
I heard she helped matt echman steel a friends tv. Nice one huh
Yea she did i know for a fact. She passed the poly test cuz she popped xanax to calm her nerves.
My friends tv

El Monte, CA

#57 Aug 23, 2011
PB BCH wrote:
I heard she helped matt echman steel a friends tv. Nice one huh
Yeah. Lol i remember that
Friend

El Monte, CA

#58 Aug 23, 2011
yourmakingmefamous wrote:
<quoted text>
i shouldnt have to explain anything to you, for one i never stole anything from my family. if you want the truth it was my shit and my family was trying to get me to keep all my shit i worked hard for and not swap things for drugs. the truth is i did get away from the abuser, do you even know what happened the night i tried/did leave no you dont or im sure you heard half the story. the fact is yeah i was so far gone on herion i cheated nobody but myself yeah i didnt help the situation any by getting on drugs i was the perfect mother and yeah i am on the road to recovery i have been clean for almost 2 months now and its going to stay that way. the truth will set me free huh??? truth came out and i lost everything even myself. i am so sick and tired of everyone thinking they know shit and u dont. who in the fuck are you and why do you act like you know my personal life you know nothing.
Didnt he knock ur teeth out. Great guy...lol
old friend

Omaha, NE

#59 Aug 23, 2011
tubbs, just learn from your mistakes and get right for your kids! You have all the support you need, I know your mom and dad will help you get it together, for real homie, ive had to bury enough people cause of this life style. Just get right
None ya

El Monte, CA

#60 Aug 24, 2011
My friends tv wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah. Lol i remember that
Yea im good friends with the people she stole the tv from. Shes the one that quickly gave matts name up cuz matt pissed her off so she ran right over and blamed matt for all of it.
nasty nate

Edwardsville, IL

#61 Aug 6, 2012
the kids got took from both thos drug addicts. they always doin drugs. amanda in jail and randy still runnin a muck in eddies all the time. i feel sorry fo there family and there kids.

Since: Sep 12

AOL

#63 Sep 23, 2012
missing my friend Tubbs wrote:
Has anyone heard of see Amanda Tubbs? weve been friends since grade school and now it seem like shes fell of the face of the earth! Any info will help. Thank you
are we talking about Amamnda Payne? now Tubbs?
yumzq

Granite City, IL

#64 Sep 23, 2012
Amanda is in jail and will be there for awhile

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#65 Sep 23, 2012
I'm nosy. Why is she in jail?
yumzq

Granite City, IL

#66 Sep 23, 2012
Drugs and theft, I believe

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Granite City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bartending/serving jobs? 31 min curious 1
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Profess-sewer Brooks 49,843
junkies who are snitches 6 hr tony 8
I'm so done 7 hr taxes 11
Taylor consiglio 10 hr The Dude 17
Isaac Duckett 11 hr The X 25
Eddy Brown/The Connection (Oct '11) 11 hr 19Pepe63 36
•••
•••

Granite City Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Granite City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Granite City News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Granite City
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••