First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#67 May 31, 2012
Not wrote:
<quoted text>
Zeke, I was there that day. Your daughter and her friends were coming onto the young black men and got angry when the boys refused their advances. Then when the boys told them fat white chicks shouldn't wear bikinis your daughter and her friends made a big scene. The young black men told the guards not to remove the girls from the pool because they felt sorry for them.
Too funny. Good one. LOL
Zeke

Collinsville, IL

#68 Jun 2, 2012
Well,I'm not a racist I just call them as I see them.And I don't think you can call a girl who is 5"1 and weighs 98lbs fat.Dumb ass waterhead.
He mama

United States

#69 Jun 4, 2013
Does any one know if they give the kids a discount for A's on there last report card?
just a guy

United States

#70 Jun 4, 2013
Zeke wrote:
Well,I'm not a racist I just call them as I see them.And I don't think you can call a girl who is 5"1 and weighs 98lbs fat.Dumb ass waterhead.
I read a previous post you made. You refered to "these"people. That, to me sounds a little racist.
get real

Saint Louis, MO

#71 Jun 4, 2013
just a guy wrote:
<quoted text> I read a previous post you made. You refered to "these"people. That, to me sounds a little racist.
this is funny every one is racist about some one or some thing,even grandma was racist about people with bad grammar..
Concerned Citizen

Saint Louis, MO

#73 Jun 4, 2013
get real wrote:
<quoted text>
this is funny every one is racist about some one or some thing,even grandma was racist about people with bad grammar..
Racist against people with bad grammar? Are you functionally retarded?
Kelly

Bolivar, MO

#74 Jun 4, 2013
The park pool has become a babysitting service for a lot of parents (term used loosely). Paddlers is an older pool but does not have all the rift raft. A lot of parents stay with their kids at paddlers and many know each other. The life guards actually make the kids behave and if they break a rule, then they are required to sit out on a bench for a period of time. GASP! Making children mind? There's an interesting concept.
get real

Saint Louis, MO

#75 Jun 4, 2013
Concerned Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Racist against people with bad grammar? Are you functionally retarded?
are you rasist aginst retarts ??? what did we do to you???

“Singer with big dreams”

Since: Dec 12

Granite City,IL

#76 Jun 5, 2013
I really don't like going there 1 cause the hours are crappy & 2 cause you got people from Madison & Venice using it cause they say they got a right too. I don't think they got a right too if they don't pay Granite City Park Tax then your not allowed. I know that are allowed cause the park tried to ban madison & venice people before & they was sued & lost. So we got to deal with it,& I said this & I say it again. "I can go to the records department in Edwardsville & get the results of the 92 election(when we voted on it)& if Madison & Venice did not vote for it then there is prove they don't belong". I hope someday we can win on baring people from Venice & Madison from coming in to ruin our town.
bigb

United States

#77 Jun 14, 2013
Its clean and smells like theyve been doing a better job with thatlol I use to get dropped off there when I was little if I can remember they had plenty of lifeguards and still do thats why the parents werent real worried about leaving kids there I like the gc park pool better then woodriver aquatic center now gc needs to put in a drive up burger joint next to it and it would be rockin lol
bigb

United States

#78 Jun 14, 2013
Well if you look on their brochures they accept out of towners they just charge them a higher rate for not living in gc so if theure paying the higher rate theyre welcome to swim there wether people th ink they shouldnt not if you want more privacy take your kids to paddlers if you can afford it :p
hmmmmm

United States

#79 Jun 14, 2013
or...get a pool or go to a lake or do like we did, "swim" in the hose! lmao! that was the good old days!
Uh Huh

Alton, IL

#80 Jun 14, 2013
Or a slip-n-slide. Man those tore up the yard. Big nasty mud hole.
hmmmmm

United States

#81 Jun 14, 2013
Uh Huh wrote:
Or a slip-n-slide. Man those tore up the yard. Big nasty mud hole.
lmao!! yep! one kid in my neighborhood was lucky to get one when they first came out. brought it to our house and put it in our front yard. we had the time of our lives! Dad wasnt keen on the mudhole tho! looked like a cow feedlot after a good rain! lmao!!
tina bailey

Collinsville, IL

#82 Jun 15, 2013
Amazed wrote:
<quoted text>Open till 9, but do they offer public aide discounts? Does the snack bar accept the link card?
funny funny funny sh*t

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Granite City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amber Stewart biggest thot in GC? 6 min Lhh 6
Jacobsmeyers Food 14 min nope 35
Stripper 41 min Wise decision 19
School tax referendum 2015 49 min No Vote 210
Masterbation in the tanning bed 3 hr Jennifer 26
jessica skinnee is a ****** 7 hr ggggggg 3
Scary Carey 7 hr scary carey 12
Granite City Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web