MOM

Granite City, IL

#1 Nov 20, 2011
Want to be thank full? Watch this video. Listen to this little girls heart sing. You'll never forget it.If your heart doesn't cry out to God,you better ask it to. This is amazing.If I wrote a letter to God...What would you ask for..........
Consider

Granite City, IL

#2 Nov 21, 2011
Hi! I watch videos on Godvine through facebook often. Truth be told it helps balance out all the devastating news on t.v.

“AccountKiller”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#3 Nov 21, 2011
She had a good voice but I have seen just as good if not better on tv. Is it something I will never forget beause it is in a church?

You said "If your heart doesn't cry out to God,you better ask it to".....Why?
ida

United States

#4 Nov 25, 2011
Please help me my signaficant other is so confused he is trying to understand. We both read the bible but I am not confused for Ismael my honey he reads and gets more confused how can I help him be at peace with himself when all he thinks about is the negative in him. I know he is trying to better himself and I love him even more. All he does is worry more about ending up where nobody wants to be. Please help me find the words that will give him a piece of mind. In God I trust and in his hands I put him
MOM

Granite City, IL

#5 Nov 25, 2011
ida wrote:
Please help me my signaficant other is so confused he is trying to understand. We both read the bible but I am not confused for Ismael my honey he reads and gets more confused how can I help him be at peace with himself when all he thinks about is the negative in him. I know he is trying to better himself and I love him even more. All he does is worry more about ending up where nobody wants to be. Please help me find the words that will give him a piece of mind. In God I trust and in his hands I put him
God is always around. He never turns his back on us. We turn our backs on him. Ask for forgiveness first. Then ask him to lead you. Don't ask for peace. You'll be tested. Trust me. I live it everyday. Tell one person tonight, tomorrow, how great God is and it will come.Let go of all the bad stuff, hard feelings, hate, everything. It will come, He promises.
JustkeepCaring

Granite City, IL

#6 Nov 26, 2011
ida wrote:
It can be overwhelming to read, especially when we constantly convict ourselves. I understand the negative within, but there is much positive to be drawn out. Somethings are not easy to overcome, but with God all things are possible. I recommend having him read something from the book of Proverbs everyday to help him gain wisdom and understanding of himself as a human being learning to completely trust our Father in heaven. We are first born of the physical world, and then we are given the choice to choose to be reborn in the spirit, and just as we nurture our physical bodies to grow, survive, and thrive, so must we do of the spirit. True worshipers worship the Father in spirit and in truth. All the best to you and yours, God be with!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Granite City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kimberly Hufstedler living up to her reputation 30 min really 3
Facebook Madison Co Illinois Online Yard Sale 2 (Aug '13) 3 hr Mike 18
Computer work cheap 3 hr DARPA 16
Granite City School Board has done it again! 3 hr Bet 54
ls 4 hr Dont have me fooled 1
Tiff P 4 hr Mike 30
Rich turner and amanda Hutchinson? 4 hr Foofoo 64
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Granite City Mortgages